[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on MASH? Things you liked and disliked about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170830-235026.png (861KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170830-235026.png
861KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts on MASH? Things you liked and disliked about it.
>>
>>87136073
I really felt like as the seasons went on it got worse and worse, I liked Blake and Trapper.

I can't stand the canned laughter and fortunately there are version without it, but it is a bit weird with all the silent pauses.
>>
>>87136073
Suicide is painless
>>
>>87136073
I can only watch the seasons with henry and Trapper. After that the show took itself too seriously. I prefer the movie to the TV show.
>>
>tfw finding out the intro is an actual fucked up song
>>
>>87137501
written by a 14 year old over the course of 5 minutes
>>
>>87136073
I really love the movie. Have not watched the show yet though.
>>
>>87137501
>>87137518
This
The song was written specifically for Ken Prymus (the actor playing Private Seidman), who sang it during the faux suicide of Walter "Painless Pole" Waldowski (John Schuck) in the film's "Last Supper" scene.[2][3] Robert Altman had two stipulations about the song for Mandel: first, it had to be called "Suicide Is Painless"; second, it had to be the "stupidest song ever written".[4] Altman tried to write the lyrics himself, but found that it was too difficult for his 45-year-old brain to write "stupid enough".[5] Instead he gave the task to his 14-year-old-son, Michael, who wrote the lyrics in five minutes
>>
>>87136073
Not every episode hit the mark and I dislike the direction Frank's character took in the later seasons, before he went AWOL. That being said, it's an amazing show. It had really good comedy, and the drama occasionally hit you like a damn truck. Nostalgia gets me whenever I see the opening.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.