[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls love Jaime Lannister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Jaime Fans.png (4MB, 2236x834px) Image search: [Google]
Jaime Fans.png
4MB, 2236x834px
How does it make you feel that Jaime (who began the show being a very unlikeable character who tried to kill a young boy) has completely risen in rank, being liked by so many females where they cried out while watching the season finale, being very afraid that Jaime was going to be killed.

I think we can all agree on the fact that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau has continuously saved this show on many occasions and is by far one of the best actors of 2017 (not to mention the amazing character arc Jaime has had throughout the show).
>>
reminder that the show is still good
>>
I have loved jaime since the tub scene with briene
top tier Lannister, I am still hoping that Jon is a bait and switch and jaime will be the main hero
>>
>>87134741
>I am still hoping that Jon is a bait and switch and jaime will be the main hero
We can only hope
>>
>>
>>87134642
They don't like him because of his character, they like him because he's really good looking. If he were an ugly piece of shit, they wouldn't care at all.
>>
>>87134642
He's a hot Chad. They would let him throw thier own child out of a window just to smell his jock sweat.
>>
Why the fuck are there so many of these God damn reaction videos? Who the hell watches this garbage?
>>
>>87135113
Literally many millions of people, minimum
>>
>>87135019
This. He's a 10/10 and could do anything and they'd get wet over him.
>>
>fair use timer

is that a real thing? if i do 6 episodes of reaction to one episode, 10 minutes each, would that be okay?
>>
>>87134642
Girls always liked him because he's a handsome man.

Do you seriously think bitches gave a fuck about him trying to kill a kid?
>>
File: jaime.webm (3MB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
jaime.webm
3MB, 820x460px
Scenes women will never EVER understand
>>
>>87134902
Being attractive as fuck helps, but there is nothing women like more than a flawed or evil man who shows sparks of redemption and/or potential for good.
>>
>>87135300
I wish she killed her.
>>
>>87134642
i've seen plenty of girls on twitter who called him ugly
>>
>>87134741
Same. He won't be though
>>
>>87134642
>Girls love Jaime Lannister
As damn right they should.
I'd take him in the boi-pussy.
Full homo.
>>
>>87135113

the most people on the god forsaken planet are too dumb to make their own reactions, hence they watch other brain dead morons do it form them.
An advanced stage is watching political commentators, which makes you look sophisticated and smart
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x246px
>>87134642
Eternal /ourguy/
>>
>>87135113
I do.
I have no friends
>>
>>87134741
I loved him the moment he pushed the lich king out the window
>>
>>87134642
those girls have basically the same expressions as people on /tv/ had during that scene
>>
>>87134642
he's the definition of handsome, are you surprised women love him?
>>
>>87135346
>but there is nothing women like more than a flawed or evil man who shows sparks of redemption and/or potential for good.
Part "I can fix him", and part "his got this flaw so despite being much more attractive than me I might have a chance" I think.
Second part is not just a woman thing though.
>>
The charge that almost saved the west
>>
Big reason why women hate Cercei is because she fucks Jaime.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.