[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this guy sounds like petyr baelish???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf

Can someone explain how this Anon sounds exactly like petyr baelish? Is he the real actor?
>>
>>87134271
aidan gillen is a 4channer, officially confirmed
>>
kek are you just trolling or seriously not in on it?

aiden is browsing /tv/ for years now, who do you think is behind all the bane and littlefinger threads?
It's him, because autistic shitposters are the only fans he has, so he embraces it
>>
>>87134271

"I want loads of replies but I have nothing to say andno talent. I KNOW, I'LL USE SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK TO FEEL POPULAR"

Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>87134271
Autism
He has studied and analyzed the complete works and catalogue of Aidan Gillen with specific attention to the Littlefinger character
He has become one with him
A vessel for the spirit of Petyr Baelish
>>
>>87134584
Mentioned "how is this anon sounds like"

ugh, retard?
>>
File: 1487894900621.jpg (42KB, 557x365px) Image search: [Google]
1487894900621.jpg
42KB, 557x365px
>>87134271
10/10
>>
>>87134701

Are you really that dense?

OP, which I assume is you, took this from a thread where it had loads of replies and reactions.

Lacking any wit, wisdom or talent, but ever wanting a popular thread, said cocksucking OP put down the current dick he was sucking to post this thread.
>>
>>87134271
this was the best thing that happened yesterday
>>
>>87134271
>decent impression and doesn't even use a littlefinger adapted version of the 300 pasta

wasted
>>
>>87134769
You are literal retard, the thread was closed, OP was curious how is this possible, wow brainlets.
>>
>>87134845

OP Wasn't curious, OP was hoping to have a thread that was popular off the back of someone else's work / talent and he won't, the fucking cumbucket.

Last reply from me, make your own shit.
>>
Baneposting appears in Aidan's wikipedia page, of course he knows abput us!
>>
>>87134271
Oh sweet lord, my sides.
>>
>not a modified version of it to fit GOT

waste desu
>>
>>87134271
pretty close
7/10
>>
Link me to the thread where this originated please
>>
File: lol best.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
lol best.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>87134271
That's pretty fucking funny
>>
>>87134271
this is great
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA
>>
>>87136026
>>87120140
>>
File: sheeaeey.png (74KB, 1696x346px) Image search: [Google]
sheeaeey.png
74KB, 1696x346px
>>87134911
wtf you weren't joking
>>
>>87134271
wtf loool
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.