[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you like wonder woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2017-08-30-10h51m56s206.png (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-30-10h51m56s206.png
2MB, 1920x800px
did you like wonder woman?
>>
Yes, Steve Trevor was great, Evil Asterix at the end was a letdown though.
>>
Was there any wonderpanties like in that movie before?
>>
>>87134359
sadly no
>>
Verrry meehh
>>
It was pretty fun, Diana was qt and the WW1 scenes were good. Final fight was bad but Ares reveal was cool.
>>
Officially my favorite capeshit. There's no "boo hoo being a superhero is such a burden" shit.
>>
The moment it turns into a capeshit movie, it becomes shit. Same with GotG2 and Logan. Really makes you think
>>
>>87133888
no
>>
File: BvS Diana punks out.jpg (607KB, 929x2768px) Image search: [Google]
BvS Diana punks out.jpg
607KB, 929x2768px
>>87134808
>There's no "boo hoo being a superhero is such a burden" shit.
yeah instead it was "boo hoo my first ever boyfriend is dead and I'm pregnant so I quit for 100 years"
>>
Joyless - poorly written, flatly shot, hopelessly unfunny dogshit.
>>
>>87134866
That was at the end
>>
>>87133888
Yeah, it was bretty good. Surprisingly sweet story, too. It's like the Titanic of capeshit.
>>
>>87133888
It a great movie with a good story about a young girl who one day will have to fight the big battle called love.
Almost perfect, although the should be an xxx rated version with the same girl.
But finally the did the superhero right for the first time. She really is a naive girl who knows next to nothing about the things boys are into. But she learns along the way.
>>
>>87134866
They retconned that shit
>>
it was fun but the ending was a huge disappointment.
they spend the whole movie setting it up for diana to realize that men are inherently flawed and that they don't need the influence of a god to be shitty to one another but they are still worth saving but then they just bring in a god at the last second and suddenly Diana was right all along. She kills the god of war and the men stop their wicked ways
>>
>>87134892
>It's like the Titanic of capeshit.
This exactly. Capeshit is a dead genre so they should branch out to other genres like Logan did with neowestern
>>
>>87135107
That remains to be seen. There's a really interesting story you could do to explain her absence during the "century of horrors."
>>
No, movies that were far better than Waif Woman:

Kill Bill 1&2
Elle
T2
Lucy
GitS (1995)
Columbiana
La Femme Nikita
Atomic Blonde
Resident Evil (first one only)

I'm getting tired so I'll stop
>>
Wonder Woman was extremely childish.

The whole bit with baby Diana was the most cliched shit I've ever seen. I knew what every character was going to say before they said it. That, compared with the obvious CGI, started to give me Avatar flashbacks. Will Hollywood please stop using prophecies? Every prophecy in every film is exactly the same. Might as well take a bathroom break during any film's prophecy scene.

The first lines out of Kirk's mouth was something like "I'm the good guy! Those are the Germans! They're the bad guys!" The most idiotic exposition I've ever heard. Harry Fucking Potter had more subtlety than this.

I was bothered by the whole oversimplification of World War I. It was borderline historical negationism. WWI was a tragedy, not because "innocent women and children" were killed, but because peasants and the common man were tricked and used as pawns by rich belligerents trying to get richer. Germany’s role in the conflict was no greater than the other nations, and perhaps less than commonly believed. But all this is small apples because the film seems to think the Germans in WWI were the same as the Nazis in WWII, which is just flat out wrong. Ernst Jünger is a god damn hero and his memoir shows the horrors, heroism, and humanity of WWI far better than this cape shit schlock propaganda.

And just once I'd like to see an action film where the big climatic fight scene isn't 100% CGI. Couldn't Diana just have a Rob Roy style fight with Aeris? I don't think the CGI lightning and CGI explosions and CGI fire added anything. And what is it with DC movies and not-EMPs exploding? Doomsday has a not-EMP and Diana has a not-EMP. I don't know what either of them are supposed to be. And why did Kirk have to kill himself? Couldn't he just taxi the airplane into one of the many burning buildings to destroy the gas?
>>
File: 1503399804881.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503399804881.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>She will never make that face while you put it i inside.
>>
Best capeflick of the year

6/10 though
>>
>>87136045
I don't want to sound mean, but Its a movie for kids. What did you expect?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.