[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the precise moment Daniel Craig's career died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: logan lucky.jpg (565KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
logan lucky.jpg
565KB, 675x1000px
>the precise moment Daniel Craig's career died
>>
>>87131631
cult classic in 10 years, and he's still got a Bond in the oven. Like q said "Always have an escape plan."
>>
>>87131631
https://youtu.be/PxHRG2DpJ_8
more like Rebecca blunt's, if that's even a real person. the script should've been sliced in half
>>
>>87131775
Stop posting this lazy thing in every Logan Lucky thread you worthless hack.
>>
>>87131889
the only thing lazy was the film itself
>>
>>87131938
No, the only thing lazy is your "online persona" that makes you think your worthless slapped together youtube videos deserve a single view. What are you trying to do exactly? Become the great /tv/ critic? Yo are in over your head, bud. Logan Lucky is by no means perfect but your behavior is so abhorrent that you're driving me right to Soderbergh's arms. Kill yourself immediately.
>>
>>87131993
a fool and his money are soon parted
>>
>>87132021
So your mommy paid for you to see it?
>>
>>87131631
Craig and Driver were the only good things about this film tbqh, the ending was kind of underwhelming
>>
>>87132383
the ending was shit. 20 minutes of nothing with hillary swank adding 0 to the film
>>
>>87132707
Go away you loser faggot.
>>
This movie looks great. What's wrong with you? You hate fun?
>>
>>87132737
sorry soderbergh, it's not the first time you fucked up.

>>87132742
yes
>>
>>87132842
Go away you loser faggot.
>>
the title will confuse people with xmen
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.