[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...did he do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

So...did he do it?
>>
It's pretty clear that he did.
>>
Of course not. The glove didn't fit.

Mark Fuhrman was trying to frame him because he was blinded by racist rage. I mean, it's obvious.
>>
Yes, but since his wife was cheating on him, it was self defense.
>>
>>87128709
Literally Dindu Nuffin first of his name
>>
>>87128709
I like how they tried to push the narrative that the Kardashian guy was teaching his daughters to not chase money or fame. Like yeah fucking right he'd know what reality tv is in the 90s. Fuck this show.
>>
>>87128709
This is why movies based on real events are terrible. There's no clear cut truth because there's no surveillance footage and the writer obviously has some bias for wasting their life following a story that goes no where just like zodiac.
>>
Why even watch this shit and not the documentary that came out the same year?
>>
>>87132666
trips of evil, dayum
but yea, I watched the doc, all one needs
>>
>>87128709
The significance of the OJ Simpson trial is that for the first time - using the court system itself instead of circumventing it - a black man got away with murder.

If OJ didn't do it, it loses a lot of its cultural impact.
>>
Yes he did it. The only people to this day who say he didn't are niggers.
>>
Yes, he did it. There isn't even a doubt in my mind.

But, the prosecution fucked it up.
>>
the glove didnt fit because his lawyer told him to stop taking his arthritis medication. the stupid rhyme aside, he most likely did do it
>>
If the glove don't fit... as they say
>>
>>87128709
Of course he did it, in a later civil trial he was found culpable. While the civil system has a lower threshold for evidence (on tte balance of probabilities as opposed to beyond reasonable doubt) it seems evident to me had the trial taken place in any common law jurisdiction that wouldn't turn it into a circus he would have been easily convicted.
>>
I'm guessing most people that were on his side turned when he tried to release a book titled "If I did it".
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (102KB, 606x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.jpg
102KB, 606x440px
no
t. Black America circa 1995
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (73KB, 316x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
73KB, 316x445px
You've been juiced!
>>
It would've been kino if they worked in the conspiracy about how he took the blame to cover up for his son who's the actual murderer
>>
He did it. The jurors knew but they didn't give a fuck. Fred Goldman should just hire a hitman to shoot the guy. No one would fault him for it. He's 76.
>>
>>87133774
By that logic the FBI killed Martin Luther King Jr.
>>
>>87133788
>no
>t. Black America circa forever and always

FTFY
>>
>>87133913
I have no evidence to support this, but I would wager that most have flipped on this issue
>>
>>87128709

I thought his son did it. His son had violence issues and psychological issues. He was covering for him.
>>
i tried to watch this, i haven't done my research on the event and wanted to go into it without any preconceived ideas

couldn't finish the first episode, very sanitized and dull leading me to feel it was not only biased but probably a another piece of agitprop set for pre agreed upon praise in the media
>>
>>87134044
Most I encountered while this show was on and the 30 for 30 doc still said OJ was innocent and it was whitey trying to making him out to be bad still all these years later.
>>
Only reasonable interpretation of the evidence is that he did it. Anyone else with his shoe prints and blood at the murder scene, no alibi, seen sneaking into his house after the murder, with a cut finger would be found guilty.
>>
>>87134556
And he tried to flee and lead police on a potentially dangerous car chase.
>>
>>87134556
+ socks
+ history of past abuse

and most of all
+ the defense not having any fucking tangible proof
>>
>>87128709
I'm not saying he is innocent, but why did Fuhrman chose to use his 5th amendment privilege? If Fuhrman didn't obstruct the crime scene, then he had nothing to hide.
>>
of course he did it

only got off because niggers dont understand "Reasonable doubt" doesnt mean "any doubt whatsoever"

but who can blame them after getting fucked in rodney king? of course theyd wanna get back at whitey

really the blame is on the prosecution thinking they could count on nigs to be the better person in this conflict. Typical liberal naivete
>>
>>87128709
>Juice
>>
>>87133353
this
>>
>>87133843
>The FBI killed MLK because the two branches of the courts have different standards of evidence.
Wut
>>
>>87128709
juice did nothing wrong.
>>
if the glove dont fit you must eat shit

thats it right
>>
>>87136488
The trial was ON A BREAK!
>>
>>87132666
This. The doc was fantastic.
>>
>>87138250
kek
>>
>>87132160
You're missing out on a lot of great movies if you want them all to be true to real-life events.

The Social Network is a great example of this. Even smaller-scale stuff like Everest can still be educational despite not being entirely true.
>>
>>87133673
IF YOU IGNORE THE RHYME, YOU IGNORE THE CRIME

YOU MUST ACQUIT
>>
> did a nigger commit a crime?

Gee, that's a tough one to answer
>>
No, his son did it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.