[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> le whitewashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 16

File: Screenshot_20170831-123512.png (692KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170831-123512.png
692KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone else get sick of people wahing about whitewashing? You're playing a fictional character the director can twerk them as much as they like. But I don't mind if you have the mindset that people shouldn't be playing races the character isn't, I'm fine with that. AS LONG AS you also complain about Michael B. Jordan playing Johnny Storm or Lawrence Fishbourne playing Perry White.

It's either one or the other. It's a racist double standard if you're not for all races keeping to their established characters race or you're like me and you just don't give a shit as long as the actor is good. Personally I thought Lawrence Fishbourne was a great Perry White and that woman who played The Ancient One in Doctor Strange did a good job.

All this guy did was do himself out of a great payday and credit in a film to pander to the crying SJWs of the world.
>>
>>87128037
>It's either one or the other. It's a racist double standard if you're not for all races keeping to their established characters race or you're like me and you just don't give a shit as long as the actor is good.
Here's the issue.
While I have no doubt you genuinely don't care, most people do care only when it suits their agenda.

So /pol/ wouldn't have given a fuck about this, but whine on and on about Elba cast in Thor.
Conversely, tumblr praise Elba being in Thor but get pissed off at the notion that this casting almost happened.

To play devil's advocate; the reason it's a thing is because historically whitewashing was a thing to keep minorities out of the film industry. On the other side, there has never been an institutional effort to keep white people out of the film industry.
But that was decades and is barely an issue now. But historical context is still important to understanding where it came from
>>
>>87128037

Character isn't Asian American.

He's Hapa American.

Who wants to bet they'll cast an Asian guy in the role, or Idris Elba.
>>
>>87128179
>But that was decades and is barely an issue now
It all just boils down to these people wanting to feel like their the victims of something. When really it's just the director who feels like this character should be done this way instead of that way, not because he wants do to any of these "minorities" out of a job.
>>
>>87128037
You must be white
>>
>>87129468
You must be black.
>>
>>87129672
>>87129468
Americans, ladies and gentlemen
>>
I really don't care about this character desu
>>
>>87128179
I wish people played devils advocate for the fact niggers are less generations removed from straight bushmen or the fact they traditionally are dumb as rocks and told people to understand historical context or why its important to understanding where peoples feeling about them came from, whenever anyone asked about it
>>
File: 1502060401644.png (2MB, 800x3857px) Image search: [Google]
1502060401644.png
2MB, 800x3857px
>>87128037
> It's a racist double standard if you're not for all races keeping to their established characters race

Indeed, the argument that this is somehow about equality is a flat-out lie, it's all about attacking and tearing down Western civilization.
>>
>>87128037
Tilda Swinton. Good Actress. Also I agree with you unironically.
>>
File: diversity means anti white male.jpg (126KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
diversity means anti white male.jpg
126KB, 600x845px
We all know what diversity means these days. A pretty word to replace whites and hijack their culture.
>>
File: blackwashing.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blackwashing.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>87128037
This blackwashing of a criminally underrepresented group was celebrated.
>>
>>87130044
>distinguishes between all the countries in europe
>generalises all african countries as the same
and /pol/cucks wonder why people say they're idiots
>>
>>87128179

where did you /pol/ obsessed people come from
>>
>>87130085
>>generalises all african countries as the same
There is a greater diversity between East Europe and Western Europe than there is of Western Africa (shit) to Eastern Africa (shit, but even more shit).
>>
>>87128037
Anyone else get sick of people wahing about BLACKEDwashing?those are just fictional characters relax bro its nothing nefarious behind it. oh btw soros bought ABC and Netflix stocks.
>>
>>87128179
None of what you said is true you've actually just put up strawmen
>>
File: Matrix-agents-h1.jpg (40KB, 725x302px) Image search: [Google]
Matrix-agents-h1.jpg
40KB, 725x302px
>>87129468
Mr.Black
>>87129672
Mr.White
>>
>>87128037
>/tv/ whines every fucking day about black people playing white characters
>b-but what's wrong with whitewashing
the double standard is palpable
>>
>>87130133
Africa actually has the most genetic diversity, read a book nigger
>>
File: 1503065850502.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1503065850502.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>87129468
>>87129672
great dialogue right here, really activated my almonds and fired the old neurons
>>
>>87128037

Characters should be cast as the race they were originally written as unless the entire setting is reworked (Romeo+Juliet, etc.). Idris Elba shouldn't be playing the Dark Tower dude and white guys shouldn't be playing other races either. Maybe if producers were serious about casting diversity, they would look to original properties with new characters of non-white descent, or even just diversity cast Asians and Hispanics instead of just throwing Idris Elba in everything.
>>
>>87128037

I don't get how he gets cast at all. He's been fucking awful in the 3 things I've seen him in. He's all pouting and eyebrow crinkling.
>>
Three things:

1. Whitewashing is bad, but not for the obvious reason you think. (see 3)
2. Movies are a business. They're only made to make money. Until we're at the point where movie-making and money-making are completely divorced (never), everyone's wrong and nobody's right. The only thing that's always right is what makes the most money. Sometimes whitewashing makes more money, other times the smear campaign against you makes you less money. Sometimes it doesn't matter either way. In this case the actor made his decision based on the evidence available to him. He did not make the right decision nor the wrong decision. We will never know the right decision unless we can run a parallel universe simulation and see how the whitewashed movie performed in comparison to now.
With that in mind, if you really wanted to create the work of art and not be a hypocrite, you should say fuck you to all social conventions and not just the ones that suit you.
3. Whitewashing is bad because it symbolizes a disregard to the original creator's vision for the franchise. If you change something like the race of an actor of a character, what else are you changing? Yes you might argue that making changes to adapting something to the big screen might make it better but if the long line of failed movie adaptations from the past has taught us anything, it's usually the opposite. The source material is tried and true. It became a cult hit for a reason. Stop making unnecessary changes to it, even in the name of profit because more often than not you will fail. Obviously it won't stop happening because the entire reason it's happening is also money. There are people being paid to adapt these things to the big screen, people being paid to cast people, and these people need to make it seem their jobs have an elevated importance so they can continue being paid. In reality most people can do their jobs as casting threads have shown us.
>>
>>87130551
is that why they all look the same
>>
>>87130724

Google a picture of a Moroccan, a Libyan, an Egyptian, an Ethiopian, a Nigerian, and a South African bushman. This is the tip of the iceberg. /pol/ really is full of some genuinely ignorant dudes..
>>
Same skincolor ≠ same bone structure/face you fag
>>
>>87130824
>>87130724
*fix'd
>>
File: 1503930668124.jpg (148KB, 742x473px) Image search: [Google]
1503930668124.jpg
148KB, 742x473px
>>87129468
>>87129672
>>
>>87130887
simply beautiful
>>
>>87130078

HOL UP WHITEY, YOU JUST HIT DA JACKPOT
>>
>>87128179
>But that was decades and is barely an issue now.
>Things white people say who have and never will experience racism in the US
>>
>>87129951
>black Celts
Actually mad at this one
>>
>>87130705
>Whitewashing is bad because it symbolizes a disregard to the original creator's vision for the franchise
Shouldn't this apply to all race swapping then?
>>
>>87131056

What? That was like the only more or less correct one.
>>
>>87131055
>never will experience racism in the US
maybe not institutional racism but I've definitely been treated differently by black people because I was white.
>>
>>87130887
Almost as good as
>teams have been autobalanced
>>
File: BBCnews.png (374KB, 667x946px) Image search: [Google]
BBCnews.png
374KB, 667x946px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41107089
>Chloe Bennet claims she couldn't get a role until she changed her surname from Wang because it was too Asian
Her co-star Ming-Na Wen was not available for comment
>>
>>87131119
>a group of people native to Central Europe were black
Stop.
>>
>>87128037

They're going to cast a nigger aren't they
>>
File: irish-african.jpg (44KB, 650x353px) Image search: [Google]
irish-african.jpg
44KB, 650x353px
>>87131200

oh wow, a butthurt mick, never seen that one
>>
>>87130165
> I didn't read the OP but I'll just assume he's some cuck from /pol/
>>
>>87131342
Are you done being massively retarded?
Let me guess the Israelites were black too right?
>>
>>87128037
>I didn't want to be something I'm not

Aren't you an actor? Doesn't that require you to be things you aren't? Hahahahhahaha
>>
>>87131055
Neither has any black person more than anyone else m8
>>
>>87131098
Yes.
>>
The best thing about this whole mess is that no one's asking the black girl who's playing a redheaded Irish (in the comics) to resign so the part can be cast properly. I guess changing that character from the original is completely fine. And I'm not some butthurt white boy, I'm latino but I'm tired of seeing this type of unnecessary bullshit happen.
>>
>>87131181
I couldn't get any movie roles in China either. They wouldn't let me use my name Paul Penis (or whatever the Chinese for it is).
>>
>>87131467

>Israelites were black too right?

No, they're actually white unlike your potato junkie coon tribe.
>>
File: 1497216684421.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497216684421.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>87130887
>>
>>87131546
It's only OK when it's a white character's race being changed.

Suggesting that non-white characters' race be changed is pure racism and likely fascism.
>>
>>87128037
giving a role that could've gone to a POC to a white person reinforces white supremacy

giving a traditionally white role to a POC undermines white supremacy

there's your answer
now you can stop making these threads
>>
>>87132772
Does letting an under-qualified black stunt person get themselves killed performing a stunt reinforce or undermine white supremacy?
>>
>>87132772
Except that would imply everything related to whites is white supremacy.

We cant stop these threads because this logic is a problem.
>>
>>87128279
>It all just boils down to these people wanting to feel like their the victims of something.

Bullshit. It is not some great racist crime to want Mary Jane to have the basic physical traits of the character from the comics. You have some leeway if you are dealing with a similar skin tone or bodytype (like kingpin the the daredevil movie) , but to suddenly have a light skinned character be black is a huge difference in design. Human torch, Valkyrie, Domino and other characters are unrecognizable to their comic counterparts for no reason other then to fill a quota.
>>
>>87133295
What changes about the character by them being black?

Luke Cage being black actually plays a role in the story. Mary Jane being white has no effect at all on the story.
>>
>>87133371
It does actually since shes supposed to be believed to be the love interest of a white teenage high school student and this makes it less believable.
>>
>>87132871
Yes, it's a sacrifice to the greater good.
>>
>>87133371
Whats the point of changing the race from the source material if it does nothing to the story?
>>
>>87133371
Why do people get tattoo's of cartoon characters when they don't watch the shows anymore? Because they have an iconic look.

If you can make the human torch black, add an adoption angle to the Storm family and give him a more urban personality, you can make Luke Cage a Muslim dealing with modern racism or Asian or even Native American.

You also know full well that no black character would ever be swapped for any reason. Bishop for example would never be casted as a white man. Before you scream racist, I am a black male.
>>
>>87129951
Jesus Christ. Take the most melanin-deficient people in Europe and depict them as black? Brilliant!
>>
>>87132772
so basically: no whites plz
nice racism you got ingrained in your brain excused as a moral highground.
i dont even understand why a race shouldn't be supreme in its own land and in its own media.
go ask the japanese or chinese movie industry to insert non natives, its the consequence of your 'logic' after all.
>>
>>87131143
Instutional Racism doesn't exist anymore. The only form of that was slavery and Jim Crow laws, which were Democrat run and now defunct. Now though the whites are getting the brunt of it for seemingly no reason, and I kind of feel bad for them.
>>
>>87133783
>why a race shouldn't be supreme in its own land
So you advocate native-American supremacy in the States? I mean, surely you must or else you'd be a hypocrite right?
>>
>>87133921

USA was never an indian state.
>>
>>87133921
Except its America now m8 its still the country founded by whites....
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 702x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 702x444px
>>87130085

Africans don't even know who their fathers are, so how are we supposed to know
>>
>>87133959
>>87133950
>Invade foreign land
>genocide their people
>take the land and populate it with your people
>it's your land now
>this is completely justified apparently
Where were you when you found out that radical Islam and its expansion throughout Europe was apparently perfectly justified?
>>
>>87130770

You do a google search for "American inventors" and "white couples" and then tell me that there isn't an agenda.
>>
>>87134015
If they succeed it will become their land and what ever nations they make will be founded by them no?

You are trying so hard to skew logic because of butt hurt over facts conquest is a legitimate means of nation building and only stopped recently but no one is giving shit back because it is accepted as a past practice....

your really BTFO here m8
>>
>>87134015

>this is completely justified apparently

I don't know why you sjws have such hard time understanding the right of conquest. Back in the day war was a common thing.
>>
>>87134015
When other tribes genocided other tribes did they lose legitimacy to the those lands.

or did we just play the game better.
>>
>>87134146
O they understand it they just only want it to apply to whites since they have no problem with eons of Indians genocide each other.
>>
>>87128179
>there has never been an institutional effort to keep white people out of the film industry.
(((you)))
>>
>>87134136
>can't even spell "you're"
Nice work.
So conquest is fine, but this somehow means that races should be supreme in the land that they conquered?
What if I told you that lands were conquered by nations, not races and that this why the 100 years war, the war of Independence and World War 1 and World War 2 were all waged with clear cases of people of the same ethnicities fighting each other, while allied with other ethnicities?
Or do you live a fantasy where wars are won by races
>>87134146
>>87134171
See above
>>
>>87134015
I wonder if you feel the same way about Russia wanting back Crimea or the creation is Israel.
>>
>>87134269
Except the USA was taken and founded under the laws that only whites could be citizens....the scenario you think did not happens is exactly what happened.

your point is because other whites fight other whites this invalidates the founders?
>>
>>87134269
You are living in a fantasy where wars and conquest by race did not happen....
>>
>>87131181
>Ming-Na
That woman is literally the rebuttal to every single shit Chloe has said ever, srly, I hope she gets the irony one day. She's pretty hot though
>>
>>87134299
What way is it that you think I feel?
>Russia wanting back Crimea
As far as I'm aware, which isn't much cause I give very few shits about Crimea, the Crimean people are comprised of a considerable amount of Russian nationalists who wanted to rejoin Russia despite Ukraine's desire to keep it.
>creation of Israel
What is there to say? Everyone suffered a shit loads of casualties in ww2. Despite apparently losing 6 million people, the Jewish people (who aren't even a nation unlike say the Armenians) are the only people that came out of ww2 in a decidedly better position than they entered with an entire country to themselves. And not only that, a country that frequently shoves its throat down America's throat while the US gives a hearty thumbs up
>>
>>87130551
Actually some of those books (the ones I read) contradict themselves, they state that African is more diverse because they remained isolated, so isolation means diversity, but then they say that every country should be diverse by not isolating themselves, so what's it? it can only be one or another
>>
>>87134363
Except the US overturned those laws.
Unless England should still be operating under a feudalistic system wherein the King is sovereign and can fuck your wife (lol, pretend you have one for argument's sake)? Cause those are the laws it was founded under

I mean, you're not seriously saying that countries shouldn't be allowed to overturn laws are you?
>>
>>87134504
Is Crimea illegitimate because of this and the violence they used to separate?.
>>
>>87134596
Your seriously not saying that the changing he law changes that the country was founded by whites? are you
>>
>>87130133
No there isnt
>>
>>87128179
>historical context
Why does it matter today?
>>
>>87133552
Lets you use the best possible actor for a role
>>
>>87131181
That girl is a halvie. She gets white privilege compared to full-blooded Asian girls.
>>
>>87134766
Except statistically that would leave a lot less black actors in roles by sheer numbers alone.
>>
>>87134806
For the most part black actors are forced into roles where them being black is a part of the story.
>>
>>87134848
Except when they are not such as the topic we are discussing....
>>
File: dumb fat inbred garbage.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dumb fat inbred garbage.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
Funny as fuck how this guy is Jewish but the counsin-fucking pol shills are suddenly not mentioning it every other post because it's like their pea-brains are dividing by zero. They want to so badly to whine about white people being oppressed, but at the same time they want to whine that le jooz are privileged and exempt from being "washed," so all they can do is desperately attempt to not call attention to a guy being Jewish, in direct contrast to their normal behavior.
>>
>>87134939
A jew using white washing as his scapegoat and not saying jewwashing makes the claim less legitimate?
>>
>>87134939
Then why did he call it whitewashing...
>>
>>87128037
Didn't they cast a negress as an Irish character in the same movie?
>>
>>87135003
>>87135035
It's not normal people who consider that guy to be not white, it's you fat fucks with your low IQ fringe cult, you inbred morons.
>>
>>87134126
Yeah, but if you just do a search for "couple", you get a load of white couples and a midget Chinese wedding pic.
>>
>>87135073
Except thats a separate issue from it being called it whitewashing and that being a issue...

wow your point really got turned to shit.
>>
>>87135109
being called*
>>
>>87130087
50% of them are people who came here for star wars 7 and never left and the other half are here for game of thrones, but think they're allowed to post in /tv/ threads outside of their quarantine for some reason
>>
>>87130551
They really are the dumpster continent of genes. While everywhere else there was heavy selection pressure ensuring more optimal genes surviving, in Africa you survived so long as your dick and mouth were functional.
>>
File: myparentsweresiblings.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
myparentsweresiblings.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>87135109
I'll put it simply for your tiny mind: the only reason you're not shilling your parentheses/muh Jews bullshit in this thread is because you're trying to cover up the fact that Jews can get fucked out of roles by SJWs. You're exposed. You are one pathetically retarded cunt.
>>
>>87128037
The experience so far that is that movies with publicized "diversity" casting choices are terrible.
But then it's a reboot so it was doomed from the very beginning.
>>
>>87135157
No m8 it's because we don't give a fuck about a larping jew the point is its called whitewashing and the msm and no one sees a problem with this and that is a element of opressing whites.

Want to try again?
>>
Look at this low iq cult

http://www.tbshamden.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2446:ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white&catid=97&Itemid=61
>>
>>87128037
>Anyone else get sick of people wahing about whitewashing?
Not really.
I think it is preferable that characters are portrayed close to the source material.
>>
>>87128179
>the reason it's a thing is because historically whitewashing was a thing to keep minorities out of the film industry
No the reason it was a thing was because there weren't as many options for actors
>>
>>87134015
>earth is created
>suddenly evolution on earh
>humanity finally emerges
>somewhere in the middle east
>BUT also in what will later be the USA
>in the USA humanity emerges as the native americans
>they were born on that land, so it was always theirs
>despite not developing any culture, buildings or societies there its theirs, because from evolution until the pilgrims came they had lived there

If radical Islam made the places they come to better. No one would complain. But they don't bring anything except dragging everyone back to the stoneage.
>>
>>87135574
>>humanity finally emerges
>>somewhere in the middle east
>>BUT also in what will later be the USA
>>
Wow what a nice guy!
>>
File: 1489933255783.jpg (71KB, 647x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1489933255783.jpg
71KB, 647x1119px
The nose knows.
>>
>>87128037

In fairness, I think he made the right decision. Injecting color into a cast is questionable, but scrubbing it away isn't acceptable either, especially since there's a distressingly low amount of roles for Asians as it is.
>>
>>87131546
If certain ethnicity is essential to the character, it should not be changed. That must be the general rule.

You welcome.
>>
>>87135786
Why should It be changed from the source material if it would not effect the story
>>
Why do they rarely ever make the MC of a reboot get played by a minority actor/ actress? Are they trying to be "diverse" but not too diverse? Is it a marketing strategy?

All that says to me is they can't trust a nog to carry the film for them. Dat's racist.
>>
>>87135769
>distressingly low amount of roles for Asians as it is.

That is because they overwhelmingly suck major ass. Everyone who was worth at least a broken penny fucked off to play in China.
>>
>>87135769
Seems it should apply regardless since if theres a quota to make whites are a majority and therfore will should we more completly white cast movies or it will result in MORE actors with white skins being passed up for a role than a minority actor.
>>
>>87135931

Because they still have to break even and Hollywood has this crazy idea that minorities don't sell tickets unless they're named Will Smith.
>>
>>87135958
We should see more*
>>
>>87135676
>Father
Objectively not Jewish, nice try though.
>>
>>87128179
Every time someone says /pol/ because of sensitive issues I automatically remove 20 points from their IQ.

I'm a white girl, I read history, I know my own culture, therefore I do not like to see white characters erased and the culture we created being "diversified" by Africans because of Leftist ideology. Idris Elba and Tessa Thompson have no fucking right on Earth to play Norse gods and icons, the casting there is literally nothing other than fanatical libtard pandering. It's not right, I don't care what excuses are spewed up. Taika Waititi-Cohen even said he cast Thompson for a 'fresh take', as if white people and our culture is stale old bread that can be cast away.
>>
>>87135769
>In fairness, I think he made the right decision. Injecting color into a cast is questionable, but scrubbing it away isn't acceptable either, especially since there's a distressingly low amount of roles for Asians as it is.
I fully agree.
>>
>>87128037
I feel bad for the actor. Got Jew'd out of being Daario in GOT gets Jew'd out of another role. I get it, he didn't fit the book description but poor guy, can't keep a role because of people bitching.

Also I heard he said he "didn't want to be something he's not" even though that's what fuckin acting is lmao
>>
>>87136307
If you're not a fat fuck, we should go out sometime. But there's a reason you hang on 4chan so it's probably not a good idea.
>>
>>87128037
That's the way I feel when /ppl/ complains about black actor being in a movie or playing a 'white' character.
>>
>>87136700
*/pol/
>>
>>87136307
Funny, because whenever I see someone sprouting white genocide bullshit and then complaining when someone calls them out for their /pol/ bullshit I deduct 100 points from their IQ.
>>
>>87135786
Her ethnicity is essential to the character. Her Irish blood is the reason shes immortal because of her connection to the Daoine Sidhe.
>>
>>87131181
Stupid bitch. What race is Quake in the comics? Fuck everything.
>>
>>87135991
dna is a thing
>>
>>87135786
But oddly a character's ethnicity is only "vital" if they're not white.
>>
>>87130770
north africans are not black you goddamn retard. that guy was talking about east and west africa only.
>>
>accept if
>your slime of a faggot manager says
>"hey buddy we can get a ton of cheap media attention if you turns this down"
>turn it down
>get +3 jobs

It's both clever and fucking retarded at the same time.
>>
>>87128179

It's doubles advocate, you mong.
>>
>>87136782
Yeah, the white genocide is a load of bullshit. It is just like whiny Palestinians droning about genocide while their number has multiplied by dozen in past century. Or Tibetians whinging about few Chinese people moving to Tibet.
>>
>>87135103
When the people in European countries where english language isn't as commonly known search for 'American inventors' they will get the results that the americans got seven years ago.
Wikipedia is the same case - especially articles about ethnic origins and political movements. Just look at this shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7PF5zUTaGo&t=71s
>>
>>87128037
Don't really care about they guy
Damio should be played by an older asian guy
Donnie Yen would fit the role just fine
>>
File: dr delaney.jpg (58KB, 412x469px) Image search: [Google]
dr delaney.jpg
58KB, 412x469px
>>87137720
>when shitposting gets out of control
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.