[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies you have not seen yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 506x291px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 506x291px
I am a 30 year old male and have not seen Gladiator, Braveheart, Titanic, The Shawshank Redemption or Schindlers List.
Some of the "biggest films" of my formative years, have I missed anything?
>>
>>87127878
It's inexcusable not to have watched 'The Shawshank Redemption' desu

Gladiator is a must also and then Braveheart

But Titanic and Schindlers List are boring as shit
>>
>>87127878
No. None of them are great films, just hypes of their time. They won't last the decades.
>>
I've not seen the Dark Knight Rises yet but I want to so I can finally understand all these fucking Bane/CIA memes.

Also I've never seen any of the Indiana Jones
>>
>>87128056
Gladiator is gay
>>
>>87128180
You know all it takes to get the bane references is to watch the 5 minute scene on YouTube yeah
>>
Anything with Tom Cruise (still don't know how Tom Cruise's voice sounds like)

12 Angry Men (for some retarded reason)

La La Land

Titanic

Any Harry Potter film

AI

That's it, I guess
>>
Haven't seen any if the LotR trilogy in full. Tried to get through the first a few times but I always fall asleep about an hour in.
>>
>>87127878
Gladiator is alright. If you have seen movies like Troy, The Eagle, or Centurion then you really aren't missing anything. Just watch the show Sparta instead.

I would check out Shawshank Redemption, that was pretty good too. But still, not really missing anything.

>Titanic
The boat sinks at the end.
>>
The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather
Fight Club
Goodfellas
The Silence of the Lambs
Apocalypse Now
>>
>>87127878
those are all great movies.
It's actually nice to have not seen them in a way, because now you can save them to watch with a friend / girlfriend and have the films be totally new to you. The rest of us are stuck watching mostly new releases all the time because we've already seen all these movies
>>
>>87129181
LOTR is definitely a commitment.
try reading the books first
>>
>>87127878
i still haven't seen the godfather movies or apocalypse now
>>
>>87127878
yes. you're pleb and proud
>>
>>87127878

You are a complete millennial core pleb, yes.
>>
>>87129290
The Godfather is so good
I didn't like part 2 as much (some people like it more) but everyone should at least see part 1. And no one should see part 3; it's shit.
>>
>>87127878
Braveheart is not worth watching. It is incredibly historically inaccurate.
>>
File: TD-Poster.jpg (83KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TD-Poster.jpg
83KB, 664x1000px
Have you seen Taxi Driver? It's from 1976 and it doesn't even feel dated. It's unintentionally like a 1970's period piece (a la American Hustle or Boogie Nights)
>>
Titanic is unironically a great movie.
Why can't people admit this after 20 years?
>>
>>87127878
Strange pic OP. What this movie about?
How women deny they are old and can born only autistic children now, because they sucked chads dicks while young and settled for a beta male after 30 years?

I would watch it.
>>
>bunch of people haven't seen some decent but overhyped movies

ok? There is 10,000s of masterpieces and near masterpieces out there you haven't watched.
>>
>>87128108
They're icons of the culture that created them. Titanic will always represent the cultural moment it came out of
>>
File: 1499819975704.png (443KB, 960x948px) Image search: [Google]
1499819975704.png
443KB, 960x948px
>>87127878
I never saw the Matrix, Titanic, Godfather, or Taxi Driver.
>>
there will be blood
godfather part 2
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.