[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was actually a fantastic raw picture of prison life. And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

This was actually a fantastic raw picture of prison life. And this may be Nikolajs best acting to date, guy got some real talent.
>>
The movie was very average but he's great I hope he gets lots of new roles
>>
>>87126302
Movies that are largely set back and forth in two moments in time are mostly poorly done, and this was no exception.
>>
>>87126344
>>87126474

It was standing out from the medicority of those kind of movies but I agree that it didn't shot above them.
>>
>>87126474
hey, we got francis ford coppola over here
>>
File: 73.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
73.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>87126474
idk man it was preatty ok for me
like maybe they could have keept the whole "shot caller" is a rat untill the cops show up at the end
idk man
but i never suspected he wanted to go back to prison untill he actually sent the coordenates.
here some barbara to validate my point of view
>>
Too breaking bad influenced tbqh.
But I love Nik
>>
I thought it was great, really loved the prison scenes in the yard. I've tried to discuss it several times on here but it gets buried under GoT threads and Sneed shitposting.
>>
>>87126302
did anyone see small crimes? a similar film with the same actor about a guy who gets our of prison and tries to put his life back together. came out this year as well i think
>>
>>87126753
its interesting because in small crimes he wants to deny how the past had affected his future, and denying it ended up killing him and spoiling his desires. whereas in shotcaller, like >>87126668 said, he accepted his position, and actually chose to go back to prison to take care of business instead of deluding himself into thinking he could just keep living as normal
>>
>>87126698

Breaking Bad compared to this is soap opera tier. The whole idea that if you want to survive the prison system you have to adapt and lose some of yourself only that when you get to get out you are not the same person and your loved ones look at you differently and all.
I think it had some unique charm to it.
>>
File: 92.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
92.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>87126804
also
>when he kills Shane for being a rat
>then sets up a trap at the exchange point
i thought i was a bigger conspiracy like FBi wanted to bust the Cartel guys or something
and then we just get to the point where he is back in prison and running the show and he does not care about being free
ye as the nigger says
>once a man is institutonalized anything is possible
another barbara webm to convice you my opinion is right
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.