[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AGGHHHHHHHHAAAAA Who screams like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0697.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
>AGGHHHHHHHHAAAAA
Who screams like this?
>>
women with crossbow bolts in their backs having just witnessed their sons being shot with arrows and then stabbed to death
>>
AHHHHHH SAVE ME GREY WORM
>>
NED WHERE ARE YOU
>>
prob someone who saw their son get murdered and knew they were about to die too lol what a loser
>>
>>87123572
Just how many characters have been betrayed by grey worm?
>>
It made me think of this (0:35)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVZMWdZbqeE
>>
>>87123610
literally every character that has ever interacted with grey worm
>>
>didn't include the "don’t cut my hair, Ned loves my hair."
2/10 scene d&d are talentless
>>
>>87123650
why would anyone say that before they die?
Ned was dead well before this happened too
>>
just being overdramatic. people usually won't even scream irl let alone that
>>
>>87123482
Lol. I was watching a review video on youtube and they played this while i was alt tab. Burst out laughing and closed the video
>>
>when you step on a lego
>>
File: LittleCIA dies.png (235KB, 556x578px) Image search: [Google]
LittleCIA dies.png
235KB, 556x578px
AHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME BANE
>>
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Who yells like that?
>>
>>87123482
>PLEASH!!
>>
>>87123750
Because she literally snapped and went crazy when she saw Robb getting murdered to the point of almost getting her eyes out, I think that in the books they didn't plan at first to kill her but they were really afraid of how she was acting so they cut her throat.

Still, even tho it was lacking, red wedding was damn awesome
>>
>>87124158
you're a fucking retard if you think she audibly said that, you can't watch Game of thrones from Cats perspective you idiot
>>
File: biglebowski.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
biglebowski.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>87123620
...Jesus.
>>
>>87123650
>they don't even show the freys raping her naked corpse for a day straight afterwards
fucking hacks
>>
>>87124202
That would be kino
>>
>>87123650
That was in her head, it would be wierd to say it out loud.
I'm more pissed that they weren't even playing Rains of Castamere through the whole thing, just a shitty instrumental before it starts.
>>
>>87123572
I can't see a character die in a show now without hearing 'AHHH SAVE ME' in my head and laughing. This board has ruined me
>>
>>87123482
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART WALDERRRRR!
>>
>AAAGGHHH SAVE ME UNCLE
>WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE TO TAKE A PISS
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.