[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CREEP 2 Announced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed[1].png (75KB, 766x430px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed[1].png
75KB, 766x430px
> “Sara (Akhavan) is a video artist whose primary focus is creating intimacy with lonely men. After finding an ad online for ‘video work’ she thinks she may have found the subject of her dreams. She drives to a remote house in the forest and meets a man claiming to be a serial killer (Duplass). Unable to resist the chance to create a truly shocking piece of art, she agrees to spend the day with him. However, as the day goes on she discovers she may have dug herself into a hole she can’t escape.”

Anyone else looking forward to this? Creep was one of the most unsettling movies I've seen and I don't think it gets enough recognition. Best found footage movie since The Blair Witch Project.
>>
It's going to be kino.
>>
>>87118205
that's bit disappointing honestly
Creep was one of the better horror movies in a long time, don't really see how sequel would work
>>
>>87118205
Been looking forward to this for a while, the first one was great.
>>
Maybe it's faint praise but Creep is one of the better found footage film IMHO
>>
>>87118205
it's the same director so I'm vaguely interested
>>
>>87118374
P E A C H
>>
>>87118205
>she drives to a remote house in the forest and meets a man claiming to be a serial killer
I hope there's a twist to this movie where it turns out she's not our protagonist because it will be hard to feel sorry for a character who willingly puts themselves in that situation.
>>
>>87118205
I will download the fuck out of this movie.
>>
>>87118895
They always wanted to make a trilogy
>>
Why is the imdb score so low?

Movie is great
>>
>>87118205
The word underrated gets thrown around a lot, but Creep is horrifically underrated. Duplass was incredible in the first one.
>>
>>87121503
Fags
>>
>>87118205
Definitely looking forward to it. Creep was a legitimately great example of the "found footage" style of film. Kept me guessing pretty much all the way to the end. Absolutely an underrated movie
>>
>>87123048
It was great until they left the cabin.
>>
>>87118374
PEACHFUZZ
>>
>>87121503
not great, but good
>>
>>87118374
will he bring the mask?
>>
File: cheerstothat.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
cheerstothat.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>that hilarious and terrifying _jumpscare__ at the end
>>
>>87118205
>Mark Duplass
And dropped.
>>
if i liked Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon will i like Creep?
>>
>>87130101
I'm not telling you
>>
>>87130101
Creep is better than behind the mask.
>>
>>87130324
I didnt ask you, I asked >>87130290
>>
>>87121503
Loses steam at about the halfway point.
>>
>>87130101
Behind the Mask is a different kind of comedy horror than Creep. I was bored by Behind the Mask because it was clearly just one big pandering to horror fans and poking fun at the many tropes in the slasher horror genre. However, Creep sets out to do something more original and interesting and does it well. Creep is not great, but its good. Better than Behind the Mask, I thought.
>>
>>87130399
shut up
>>
>>87130428
no
>>
>>87120993
Huh, figured it was just forced sequel due to the success of Creep
My hopes are slightly higher
>>
>>87130101
Behind the Mask is pretty mediocrs, it's too on the nose with the meta horseshit and doesn't really do anything clever with it, just points out
>SEE, THIS HAPPENS IN HORROR ALL THE TIME, THIS THING RIGHT HERE, LOOK AT IT
Creep is lot different in the approach and honestly it's graet
>>
>it's another women jump into dangerous situations that are beyond their physical limitations but because the media hypes of strong and independent women they charge in headfirst and usually get their shit kicked in episode
I mean at least a guy has a CHANCE to fight off a serial killer
>>
>>87132352
don't worry! this woman will be capable!
>>
>>87130324
this
>>
>>87120993
Really? Why? I mean all the mystery is gone now that we know Duplass actually is a psychotic serial killer. That was what made the first movie so great. We couln't be entierly sure what his fucking problem was until the end.
>>
>>87129688
there is none
>>
>>87119883
There is another horror movie with this set up too. Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon. It's pretty good actually.
>>
>>87118205
>Anyone else looking forward to this?
Fucking fantastic! Loved the first movie. It's a masterpiece in the thriller style. Nothing like that is made anymore so am very happy they are doing a sequel
>>
>>87137308
it's ok
>>
>>87130399
DId you make it to the second half of Mask where they ditch the found footage and it just becomes a legitimate horror movie?
>>
>>87138726
yes
>>
Creep 2: Creepier
Cr3ep
>>
>>87140123
Heh
>>
>>87118205
I liked the first one, the one thing I didn't liked were the constant jumpscares, jesus christ

But I don't know how they can top the first one, another thing that made the first one great was that there was no crew, only two dudes and one had a camera
>>
remember when there were found footage horror movie threads on here every single day

what the fuck was up with that
>>
>>87140589
we can do that again if you want
>>
>>87140685
no i certainly don't
were those posters all exiled from a forum or something
>>
just watched creep because of this thread. wasn't really that scary...what do you guys like about this movie?
>>
My ex-gf made me watch it cause she liked the main actor. Never heard of him before but she knew him I guess. Movie was alright, a little too hipster for me but whatever. I just can't watch the sequel because it's going to remind me of her and then I'll get depressed again.
>>
>>87140971
It's creepy
>>
>>87140971
>wasn't scary

You think there's nothing scary about a creepy sleazy ass dude living in the woods who then STALKS you back to your house, it may not be scary but it is genuinely unsettling and creepy

>>87141031
>she liked Mark Duplass

I got nothing against the dude but I can imagine your gf is one of them glasses wearing indie hipster chicks
>>
>>87141117
she probably is
>>
>>87141117
Maybe she's not a mumblecore hipster, maybe she's just a fan of The League.
>>
>>87129804
Same here. Can't stand that fuck. But godamn i want his wife to sit on my face
>>
>>87143769
>i want his wife to sit on my face

she's ok
>>
no, the original creep is one of the very worst films ive ever had the displeasure to watch, not only is it incredibly antagonistic to the audience, the 2 leads act so moronic throughout it becomes incredibly frustrating.

the Creep guy mustve jumped out a corner at least 5 times in the movie to scare the visitor for literally no reason. that wolf mask was embarrassing particularly when he stood at the door thrusting. the ending with 2 jumpscares one after the other was an insult, i hate this movie to the core
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.