[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snowfall Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: snowfall.jpg (368KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
snowfall.jpg
368KB, 1280x600px
So yeah, I've fucked up. Last time I skip thread making to go out on a date, but anyway...

Wednesday is here, which means that it's time for a new episode of Snowfall, which you can watch at [REDACTED] or at the same place you watched Game of Thrones this past Sunday.

Tonight's episode is titled "Story of a Scar"

>Franklin suffers the cost of his business; as Teddy's situation deteriorates, so does his mental state; Gustavo and Lucia struggle with how to proceed.

Seems like shit has gotten real. The only downside is that I've missed about two episodes so far, so I have no idea what happened last week. In the meantime, you can enjoy that Transformers film with Mark Walhberg in it. Let's begin!
>>
Final minute before we start!
>>
Wow, we actually get a thread this week, I wasn't expecting it.
>>
>>87114637

Yeah, I totally messed up. Did you see last week's episode?
>>
>>87114675
Yeah, I watched it.

I wanted to talk about it but there was no thread.
>>
>>87114878

What happened, other than Afro getting shot?
>>
>>87114925
They got a bunch of people addicted to crack.
>>
>>87115103

Damn, that was fast. At least the qt cop's daughter isn't addicted to crack.
>>
>>87115278
It wasn't their neighborhood. They went to a park and gave out free samples. It was Afro boy and Franklin's other friend. Who tried some of the crack beforehand so that's a plot thread to keep an eye on. But anyway, they gave free samples, and the next day they made them pay for more. It was after Franklin was coming home with all the money he made selling crack that he found Afro fucked up in his backyard.

The Mexicans, the bitch boy ratted girl and big guy's operation out to his father who took control of what was going on.

The CIA guy, his partner left the country because the rebels might've gotten killed or something and CIA guy had to cover his tracks with the chick looking for her dead sister.
>>
>>87115453

Oh okay. Franklin's other friend might fuck all of them over, but it looks like tonight, he's gonna step over and pull the trigger.

Thanks Anon!
>>
>>87115278
not yet anyway
>>
RIP oso.
>>
>all these converging plotlines

love it when this happens

>killing Claudia and taking over her club is the endgame
jesus
>>
Holy shit, this commercial.
>>
Oh shit, season finale.

Looks like bitch boy is going to get fucked and Franklin is finally going to step up.

Damn, all the character development I want will be in season 2. Guess I gotta keep watching.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.