[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metalocalypse : Army of the Doomstar plot has been released

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBhtFYuphk&list=PL82p13iNIsBkFQofPEtW5lJcClW4KYXpn

For those who missed it, Brendon Small's new record is essentially the end to Metalocalypse.

Some Days are For Dying - Salacia Begins the Metalocalypse

Nightmare - Murderface's nightmare

The Ocean Galaktik - The band searching for answers in the deep ocean.

The Agenda - Murderface attacks Mordhaus

My Name Is Murder - The band tries to stop murderface as murderface continues to turn people against the band.

Exitus - The band finally stops Murderface and starts a ritual to fix him

Icarus Six Sixty Six - Triton Arrives on Earth to aid Dethklok in destroying Salacia and stop the Metalocalypse

Become The Storm - Dethklok and Triton meet and unite getting ready to fight Salacia

To Kill A God : Salacia begins the final battle against Dethklok

Could This Be The End : Nearing the end of the battle it begins to look dire until Dethklok finally overcomes and nearly dies killing Salacia (ending lyrics confirm)

Rebuilding A Planet - Earth is rebuilt from the Metalocalypse
>>
>Some Days are For Dying - Salacia Begins the Metalocalypse

>Nightmare - Murderface's nightmare

>The Ocean Galaktik - The band searching for answers in the deep ocean.

>The Agenda - Murderface attacks Mordhaus

>My Name Is Murder - The band tries to stop murderface as murderface continues to turn people against the band.

>Exitus - The band finally stops Murderface and starts a ritual to fix him

>Icarus Six Sixty Six - Triton Arrives on Earth to aid Dethklok in destroying Salacia and stop the Metalocalypse

>Become The Storm - Dethklok and Triton meet and unite getting ready to fight Salacia

>To Kill A God : Salacia begins the final battle against Dethklok

>Could This Be The End : Nearing the end of the battle it begins to look dire until Dethklok finally overcomes and nearly dies killing Salacia (ending lyrics confirm)

>Rebuilding A Planet - Earth is rebuilt from the Metalocalypse
>>
File: file.png (236KB, 600x248px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
236KB, 600x248px
Closure i guess, damn i'm bummed now.
>>
>>87112515
The album was good though
>>
File: 1483682899954.png (1MB, 989x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1483682899954.png
1MB, 989x1029px
>>87112869
I actually liked his first space album, haven't checked this one yet but for some dumb reason i was still hoping the series would end properly.

Then again it was kind of dumb of Brendon to expect to get 2 movies, should've ended it all with the opera.
>>
>>87111738
First Half-Life 3 confirmed for never, ever happening and now this. What a week.
>>
>>87111738
>Icarus Six Sixty Six - Triton Arrives on Earth to aid Dethklok in destroying Salacia and stop the Metalocalypse

Fuck me I want this so bad
>>
Then what the fuck was the stream of fans sending faxs to adult swim then?

Wasn't that supposed to be a confirmation?Fuck's sake
>>
>>87113186
trollin
>>
>>87113186

That was one last FUCK YOU from AS since after a bit they changed the fax machine to feed right into a damned garbage can.
>>
File: 1497430742645.jpg (113KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1497430742645.jpg
113KB, 1252x1252px
>>87113362
>>87113423
I see, how hella f*cking epic of them.
>>
>>87113101

Wonder if he had that planned before or after they confirmed no final season
>>
adult swim are fucking cunts
>>
damn, this is such a sad end
>>
its kind of fitting at least
>>
>>87115530

Still a chance adult swim could repick it back up.

Their programming hasnt been doing too well. tim and eric has been getting dogshit ratings
>>
man I loved this show, Doomstar Requiem was crazy good
>>
>>87116311
Good. Tim and Eric is literally the worst thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>87116711

mde curse
>>
File: firesnek.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
firesnek.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>87111738
>the cd is good

why are we still here?
just to suffer?
>>
>>87118976
;_;
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.