[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two different shows about public school teachers, done by two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: shows-about-teachers.jpg (173KB, 767x715px) Image search: [Google]
shows-about-teachers.jpg
173KB, 767x715px
Two different shows about public school teachers, done by two different comedy teams on two second-tier networks. I enjoy both of these shows. Has anyone here watched them? Which does /tv/ prefer?
>>
File: teachers_625x352.jpg (222KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
teachers_625x352.jpg
222KB, 825x464px
Stick to the originals Anon (S1 & S2 are the best, S3 is quite different but OK, S4 was poor). Americans trying to remake British TV always ends in tears.
>>
>>87111434
Do any of those milf teachers fuck the 13 year old Chads? Cuz that's what really happens in American schools.
>>
>>87111814
I don't know anything about the original, but I'm not sure TVLand's Teachers is a remake of that show. Those Who Can't is fucking hilarious and weird and has great guest stars in lots of episodes.
>>
>>87111886
"Teachers is an American television sitcom that aired on NBC. The show ran for six episodes until its cancellation on May 2, 2006. Loosely based upon a 2001 UK series of the same name, it was developed by Matt Tarses, co-executive producer of the medical comedy Scrubs."
>>
>>87111877
The milf teachers are at an elementary school, so no. Although Ms. Snap (third from left) hooks up with dudes a good bit. They are all single.

The redhead on Those Who Can't is a dirty dirty whore.
>>
I refuse to watch either of those shows based solely on their marketing, I mean seriously look at that horseshit
>>
>>87111916
Not the same show. At all.
www.imdb.com/title/tt3975368/
This show started in 2016.
>>
>>87111955
Take your angry bitter pretentious ass the hell out of my thread.
>>
>>87111886
Its pretty good actually. S1 and S2 are like a gentler version of This Life (which Andrew Lincoln was also in), S3 is more obviously a comedy and has a much changed cast. S4 is a deterioration of that.

If you don't get the reference, watch This Life. Its what the 90s were actually like. May induce feelings of utter self-loathing in millennials.
>>
>>87112105
I'm a child of the 80s but I was a teenager for the first half of the 90s. No need to relive it just yet.
>>
>>87111995
Oh well, fair enough. I'm going to write a film new TV series, its called "Marvel's The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron". It concerns the lives of stevedores at turn of the 19th century in the Netherlands.
>>
>>87111434
damn, american highschool teachers look like THAT?!
>>
>>87111434
I caught a Teachers marathon a few weeks back and remember liking it. Pretty forgettable though. The only things I can remember is Haley Joel Osment being a unemployed musician living in a mini house. The tall teacher having amazing hips and also naming her dog Ryan Gosling. The feminist workshop episode and the pedo van.
>>
>>87112235
Smartass. I mean it's not the show you were talking about from 2006. This show is actually successful, with 3 seasons.
>>
>>87111434
No im straight
>>
>>87111434
Vice Principals
>>
File: teachers-bitch.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
teachers-bitch.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>87112352
Too much of a sperg to recognize satire, eh? The promo pics are just to lure in normies. Both of these shows are subversive and weird in their own ways. Not standard sitcom bullshit at all.
>>
>>87112744
>Both of these shows are subversive and weird in their own ways. Not standard sitcom bullshit at all.
I like how you included a picture that completely goes against what you said.
>>
>>87114480
>what is sarcasm

They're not dramas, you fucking idiot. These teachers in the picture, they're fucking morons. Like you.
>>
>>87114587
>they're fucking morons. Like you.
Unlikely. I'm pretty sure they can dress themselves.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.