[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was embarrassing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
This scene was hilarious, unintentionally so.

You had good actors (Lena and Nikolaj) juxtaposed to terrible actors (Emilia and Kit) throughout this scene. It was so obvious too.

Did you notice how Cersei was given more lines and Dany barely said anything? There was a reason for this: the contrast would've been too stark.

This show is so shit. It has a few redeeming actors and the rest is terrible.
>>
>>87110546

can't wait until cersei gets BTFO, and YAAS QUEEN SLAY burns her to the ground while she's carrying her infant.
>>
it's amazing how they piled all these characters together with such varied and intertwining histories and made all their interactions so fucking boring
>>
>>87110546
watch that again and pay attention to cersei's >>>>acting<<<<< when the white walker gets out the cage

truly breathtaking, right?
>>
>>87110823

Did you see Emilia's... um... acting (?) when her character's dragon died?
>>
>>87110823
also the actress has been doing the same annoying thing with her mouth/tongue when she wants to add sarcasm or mocking to one of her lines. not to mention since she got this new hairstyle she's said 'fuck it' and does exactly the same face throughout every single episode like someone who desperately want to get it done already and go home
>>
File: 1501196562620.jpg (214KB, 1200x1396px) Image search: [Google]
1501196562620.jpg
214KB, 1200x1396px
>>87110546
>the contrast would've been too Stark
>>
File: 1464467965442.jpg (155KB, 773x503px) Image search: [Google]
1464467965442.jpg
155KB, 773x503px
It was extraordinarily underwhelming, deflating, just, empty. Throughout the series it seemed like it would be an explosive or at least interesting event when all the principles finally meet and...it's nothing. A quick little meeting, a few passing words exchanged. Bye.
>>
>>87110995

How cringey was that random Hound scene where he just walked up to the Mountain said stupid shit and went on.

No one said a word.
>>
File: Pepe2.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe2.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>87110546
>the contrast would've been too stark.
>>
>>87110894
how does daenerys being worse at acting redeem her?
tyrion, daenerys, jaime and cersei practice the same 2 expressions in the mirror before doing a scene, this has been going on for like 3 seasons now
Littlefinger's "blinking" in the last episode has topped anything that any actor in this series has done since season 4
>>
>>87110943
Can't blame them, the show is so popular that they can just phone it in and get rich because people are just omgzzz got guise.
>>
>>87111062
The show has devolved to the point where the writers and actors think that wordless smug glares are adequate characterization.
>>
THEON, I HAVE YOU SISTER. SUBMIT TO ME HERE AND NOW OR SHES DEAD.

THHEEEOONNNNNNNNNN.
>>
>>87110986
ayo hol up who dis
>>
I still think Theon is best actor on the show.
>>
I can't tell if Jorah's actor is really amazing or shit
>>
I get all this bitching but honestly I still can't think of better fantasy series or film besides lotr to date
>>
>>87112734
Amazing. He's just a bit role now.
>>
>>87112734
he's easily been one of the best on the show imo. During the earlier seasons he would save scenes with just facial expressions that YASSS QUEEN would botch
>>
>>87110546
Lel, stfu nerd
>>
>>87110943
>the actress has been doing the same annoying thing with her mouth/tongue when she wants to add sarcasm or mocking to one of her lines.
Yeah, because real people change their gestures and tics all the time, right?
>>
Yaaaaaaas queeeeeen yaaaaas
>>
File: 9d5.png (219KB, 2688x2688px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
219KB, 2688x2688px
>>87112671
bump
>>
>>87110546
ya the difference was easy to see. dany felt like a little girl compared to cersei.

although i guess in the books thats what she is
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.