[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 years later, this was confirmed pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 45CFCZnKuDsx.jpg (64KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
45CFCZnKuDsx.jpg
64KB, 612x380px
2 years later, this was confirmed pointless
>>
In the book he rapes some random grill pretending to be Arya (who Mance Rider goes to save the moment Jon hears that Ramsay has one of his sisters).

In the show they changed it to Salsa because ???
>>
>>87106997

He wanted to make an heir.

The show suggest she's been sexually abused over a long time.

Not pregnant though.

I guess he missed.
>>
File: ENOUGH.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGH.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>87107080
>Jeyne Poole
>random girl
>>
>>87107080
>In the book he rapes some random grill pretending to be Arya
wut? does he marry "arya" instead in the books? or is it just out of spite
>>
>>87107080
I guess they figured they had to get Sansa up north for season 6, but winds of winter hadn't been written yet. Still don't know how GRRM is going to get knights of the vale of sansa involved with winterfell at all.
>>
Book theon gets to enjoy a much hotter cuckold session.
>>
>>87107080
>caring about book cannon
what is this, 2012?
>>
Did Littlefinger genuinely not know that Ramsay was deranged?
>>
>>87107464
he marries "arya" to get winterfell
>>
>>87107526
>house that has a flayed man as their symbol
>not deranged
>>
>>87107369
He fucked her in the ass thats why she cried in pain
>>
>>87106997
What did he actually do to Sansa besides benis in vagina?
>>
She brought it on herself. Did she really think she could go marry the son of the psychopath that killed her brother and mother and that he wouldn't force her to put out just because meme-dwarf didn't make her.

Her thinking that she wouldn't have to fuck Ramsay is probably the stupidest thing to happen in this show.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.