[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosophy of Entertainment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: f57.jpg (8KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
f57.jpg
8KB, 261x216px
What is a story?
>>
A series of events
>>
>>87106429
Ask Mark XD
>>
>>87106440
There's nothing more to a story than a series of events?
>>
>>87106480
If it's a good story, sure.
A series of events is just the most basic definition of a story.
>>
>>87106663
what would you say differentiates a good story from "the bare minimum" of a story?
>>
>>87106730
A good story would have a series of events that connect in either a linear or a interesting enough way that it keeps you entertained.
A bad story could just be rambling.
>>
>>87106429
I think that a proper story is a series of events that also has symbolism and aesthetic properties.
>>
>>87106429

Well, for my girlfriend and I: We started talking, dating, etc... standard relationship. Really grew out feelings for one another. We would discuss our sexual desires and one time I told her that I think it's hot when girls fart. Which is true, I love confident girls who don't care, or even want people to know if they fart. I also told her I was into facesitting, and letting her control her pleasure. Then I suggested we mix the two. Now she's goes out of her way to bend over and fart on me. She'll ask me to lick her ass when she's gassy. She'll even have me sniff her butt while she's laying in bed. I think she's just turned on by turning me on and just likes making me horny.

Tl;dr: Fell in love, developed a fart fetish with my girlfriend.
>>
>>87107159
I read the tl;dr and it made me read the whole post.
Yea, I'm bumping this shit. Fuck you.
>>
conflict, climax, resolution
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.