[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Upgrades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Filmmatrixreloadedneo207iu.jpg (179KB, 1000x540px) Image search: [Google]
Filmmatrixreloadedneo207iu.jpg
179KB, 1000x540px
>Upgrades
>>
>>87106428
Was he talking about the Wachowski's sex changes?
>>
File: big_1406242744_image.jpg (55KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
big_1406242744_image.jpg
55KB, 1280x536px
Those weapons are banned Mr. Anderson!
>>
>>87106457
No he was talking about the new Sneeds (formerly Chucks) :^)
>>
>>87106428
I don't get why Morpheus handles them better on the highway scenes.
>>
I wish Neo would get a personality upgrade.
>>
>>87106636
whoa v2
>>
File: 12802.jpg (190KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
12802.jpg
190KB, 1200x800px
How was the first film so good, but the second two so fucking garbage? How many of the people involved in the production of the first were not present for the sequels?
>>
>>87106736
Because the plot of the first movie while crap was just an excuse to shit up stylish action sequences while the sequels were shitting up plot for the sake of plot and all that remained was the retarded shit.
>>
>>87106585
bad filmmaking.

it's one of the big sore spots of the Matrix sequels: the fights have no tension to them. in the first movie you get what's at stake when Morpheus fights Smith in the hotel bathroom, for instance. it's well-established that the hero characters can manage superhuman feats but there are limitations, whereas the Agents are superhuman all of the time.

when Revolutions ends with two gods throwing each other through buildings, there's absolutely no sense of human drama or any kind of relatable storytelling. what does one superpowered punch to the face mean that the previous 10 punches didn't? it becomes so abstracted that it's not involving, and it goes on forever.
>>
File: Fuck White People.jpg (64KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck White People.jpg
64KB, 700x300px
Can someone explain the point of this scene?
>>
>>87107421
it tried to communicate what was at stake if zion got destroyed, like the idea was "look how ALIVE these people are" but it failed spectacularly
>>
>>87107421
why is /pol/ so easily triggered?
>>
>>87107816
/pol/ wouldn't wait that long in the movie to be triggered.
this scene is one of the worst scene in hollywood history
>>
>>87107816
Are you defending this scene?
>>
>>87107047
>when Revolutions ends with two gods throwing each other through buildings, there's absolutely no sense of human drama or any kind of relatable storytelling

Literally MCU trash tier sequence.
>>
>>87108607
>Literally MCU trash tier sequence.
I guess it foreshadowed the dark decade of capeshit movies which followed it.
>>
>>87107421
Degeneracy is what the goy should pursue.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.