[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*screeches autistically*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: logan-dafne-keen.jpg (66KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
logan-dafne-keen.jpg
66KB, 655x380px
>*screeches autistically*
>>
She was really cute in a non sexual way you fuckng pedos
>>
File: 1500811957968.jpg (40KB, 618x477px) Image search: [Google]
1500811957968.jpg
40KB, 618x477px
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I thought this FOTM was expired, shoo op SHOO!
>>
this movie was great until they added all the other mutant kids with their ridiculous powers. should've just been about him saving Laura
>>
>>87106364
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>87106364
I'm about halfway in, I just got to the part where they're eating dinner with the nigger farmers. Is it worth it to go on? It's pretty boring desu.
>>
>crack team of trained mercenaries in close to full swat gear raids a warehouse

>cut to dafne sitting at a table eating cereal kicking her legs

>instantly painfully erect

I wasn't aware swat-kidnappings were my fetish.
>>
>>87106296
Back off!
>>
it really was a terrible movie
>>
>>87106525
only if you're already a fan of x-men characters and want to see how their stories end. the third act is pretty sloppy and rushed
>>
>>87106525
Drop it after the farm scene. The introduction of the nigs is where it starts to fall apart.
>>
She did a really good job despite being so young. Of course, not a lot of dialogue but it seemed believable.
>>
RRREEEE DRUMPF
>>
>>87106525
>>87106835
>>87106878
>>87106913
This is the state of /tv/.
>>
>>87107734
What do you expect, the pedos got kicked out, but something even worse showed up... /pol/tards.
>>
>>87107734
just accept your comic book movie is flawed you ugly manchild
>>
>>87107734
>hey you know what would make a great xmen movie?
>a girl who screeches like alley cats fighting in every scene!
>>
>>87108677
>xmen movie
But it was a Logan movie.
>>
She looks like a young Anya Taylor with that gap between her eyes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.