[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come up with a new HBO series. Must be edgy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 52

File: IMG_9845.jpg (66KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9845.jpg
66KB, 940x545px
Come up with a new HBO series.

Must be edgy.
>>
it's Deliverance but a tv show. every episode someone gets raped in the woods
>>
Two detectives investigating the missing of a girl, and it turns out that she was kidnapped by aliens that created human race and can make us forget our memories just by saying an unpronounceable word, and she has a malfunction that makes her immune to the aliens
>>
Show about people who have to kill other groups to survive. Call it "White people".
>>
>>87105373
>Must be edgy.
You mean something that pisses off the cry babies on /tv/?
How about a show about an Atheist black woman that decided to convert to Judaism, but then changes her mind and becomes a Muslim instead? Also, all the white people she meets in the show are assholes.
>>
>>87105373
Westworld is the most boring show of the past decade
>>
Civil war in modern America with communists versus liberal democracy
>>
>>87105504
t. man who's never seen CSI or NCIS or any other scooby doo mystery tier procedural cop show.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't like Westworld very much at all desu but I'd still choose it over watching 90% of network television any day.
>>
12 episode animated "the last days of Osama Bin Laden" showing him as a prophet and a child of Islam

the Americans are very obviously the bad guys in this (humans in Avatar-level of bad guys)

the movie ends picturing Allah embracing Osama (pissing off everybody in the process)
>>
Concentration camp BUT IN SPACE. But get this: the HUMANS are the Nazis.
>>
Alternate reality where the holocaust is actually a conspiracy and hitler was right.
>>
Nazi Hunter Shaq

Shaq uses the powers of basketball to go back in time to fight hitler
>>
>>87105838
>""""""""""Alerrnate"""""""""""
>>
make an 8 episode mini series about the revolution in haiti against french rule

first episodes shows edgy mistreatment of the african slaves as one escapes and becomes one of the first members of a rebel group
>>
>>87105663
I would unironically enjoy this
>>
>>87105915
would find that genuinely entertaining
>>
A tale of 4 assassins trying to outdo each other in a cyberpunk setting. Add in subplots set in the dark underbelly of the city it takes place, and you have a solid 3 season show.
>>
>>87105373
life on a U Boat depicting the Jerries as conflicted human people, emphasis on the suffering of war
>>
File: Fables.jpg (954KB, 1920x1080px)
Fables.jpg
954KB, 1920x1080px
Fables, based on the comics, with plenty of violence, sex and plot twists.

Except they won't do it because it's anti-islam
>>
4 dudes and one of their sister own a irish pub. they do things that really have no point. one side character has a constant downfall until by the final season he is subhuman and broken
>>
>>87105663
ConcentrAYYtion

Coming this Fall.
>>
alternate reality where the passengers of all 9/11 managed to take control of the planes and the jewish plot is discovered which leads for a global bounty on kikes
>>
The first ever superhuman reveals himself (let's say he has extreme telepathic powers), only problem is, he is a sociopath that is out to gain control over the world. He gains a literal religious following who are willing to kill for him.
>>
>>87105663
this could be a multi billion dollar pentalogy
>>
>>87106080
Sounds either fantastic or completely god awful
>>
How about a series chronicling the rise of a fascist revolutionary group that with help (money and weapons) from other countries, this group gets large enough to challenge the government.
>>
>>87105373
I already did, HBO refuses to acknowledge me.
It's called The Agents, I post portions of it here and there on theagents23.tumblr.com
>>
>>87105373
Alternate history where the Franks lost the Battle of Tours.
>>
>>87106118
It's called It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
>>
>>87106145
Have the superhuman win in the end because if not it'll be a huge disappointment.
>>
Berserk
>>
>>87106145
So Death Note....
>>
The "Big Guys" would be about a psychiatrist (Aiden Guillman) who works with the criminally insane in a maximum security prison while also dealing with his own issues and secret mental disorders.
>>
>>87105373
Children of Hurin or the Silmarilion.
>>
A showmaker that is totally not Dan Schneider fucks underage actresses but is still somehow a sympathetic character. As time goes on his twisted hobby becomes increasingly difficult to hide. Episodes will contain episodes of his shows that contain Freudian metaphors.
One of the very final scenes involves him having a bottle of Jim Beam, a gun with a single bullet, and an angry mob destroying his locked office door.
>>
File: Get Thee To Thy Place.jpg (567KB, 1100x742px) Image search: [Google]
Get Thee To Thy Place.jpg
567KB, 1100x742px
>>87106357
>>
Since HBO is owned by WB, have them do the vertigo version of Starman, but have it set up like this:
He is strictly fighting street level does with the cosmic rod that was passed down from his father. Why? Because his father dies before he can show him how to use it correctly.
>>
>>87105373
Italian mob boss has to flee NYC to Mexico. Starts to brutally take control of the cartels and wages war against the government.
>Ey Pablo, gimme da gabagool
>si senor
>>
>>87105373
Show about Abraham Lincoln's assassination and how it turns out that John Wilkes Booth actually impersonated Lincoln and had an affair with Mary Todd who conspired with him to kill Abraham and get Booth to sign the emancipation proclamation as Lincoln leading Lincoln to show up at the opera house and kill him. Knowing the public would never believe him, he died as John Wilkes Booth.
>>
>>87106322
Yeah but actually powerful. Like a male Jean Grey. Basically a response to comic book films.
>>
>>87105641
Wait so what does the other 60% of the country do at this point?
>>
The rebirth of the Italian mob in NYC. Have it be a bunch of young bucks hungry as hell willing to do whatever they can to dethrone the street gangs, Russians, and Japanese in order to put the Italians back on top.
>>
>>87106093

Don't know about Snyder, although if it was the quality of the Watchman intro throughout it would GOAT. Don't agree with the Bigby pick, the face looks about right, but he is too young, needs someone that can pull off the Grizzled veteran. Love the Prince Charming, Beauty, Beast, Jack and Goldilocks. Not sure about the Snow though, the character needs a 'classically' beautiful person. Who is your Giuseppe?
>>
>>87105373
A show about a group of people that have a show that does nothing but say "look at this old shit, was this aliens from a long fuckin time ago?"
and even though they didn't think they'd make it past the first season, 12 seasons later they're on top of the world and everyone is WAAAAYYYY more dumb in the US because of it.
>>
How about a TV adaptation of Hollow Man? But make Sebastian's fall into depravity slower.
>>
File: Preacher56 copy.jpg (40KB, 254x391px)
Preacher56 copy.jpg
40KB, 254x391px
Preacher

can't get edgier than that shit
>>
"Innocent" man gets sent to death row
Made to fight in public gladiator fights as way of gaining freedom
Follows his journey in the arena and not the case on the outside to find out if he is actually innocent or not
>>
File: 1499351991656.jpg (2KB, 125x78px)
1499351991656.jpg
2KB, 125x78px
>>87106093
>snyder
>>
A comedy where a goofy real estate developer stumbles into the role of president of the United States and gets involved in various intrigues misadventures and foreign policy blunders but he's ultimately a character you want to root for despite his many flaws
>>
File: 1345281770019.png (390KB, 830x363px)
1345281770019.png
390KB, 830x363px
>>87106425
WHAT
>>
File: 1499111896123.jpg (277KB, 750x593px)
1499111896123.jpg
277KB, 750x593px
>>87105373
A series about the Byzantine Empire, nothing more to be said about it
>>
>>87106622
>can't get edgier than that shit
But Cinemax is already making The Boys
>>
>>87106258
https://theagents23.tumblr.com/post/164623693876/the-agents-2-part-4

this is the most embarrassing shit i've ever seen. are you 14-years-old?
>>
>>87105463
There's a Dr. Who episode similar to that.
>>
>>87105463
True Detective S3 (still better than S2)
>>
>>87105663
sounds good
>>
History of Africa except the Europeans are played by black people and Africans are played by white people and the white people are the bad guys.
>>
File: 1503954523074.png (14KB, 530x444px)
1503954523074.png
14KB, 530x444px
A young woman is kidnapped by an old man in a small town in Nevada. She is used as a sex slave in his dungeon basement for years and is assumed to be dead by the general public. She eventually falls in love with him. He ends up killing his wife (who didn't know about the sex dungeon) and they escape to Russia.

Title of the series: Stockholm.
>>
An animated version of this. Of course, added plot points that were skipped in the game, expanded upon lore, total overhaul of the language, more gore, etc.

Four seasons, one for each disc.

Half of the moon arc was literally House of the Undying.
>>
>>87105373
>Shadow Government
It's all about how Jewish bankers and politicians fuck and murder kids
>>
Something about lost souls trying to fight their way back to life and reliving their past and making different decisions so they don't die
>>
a show thats like house of cards but instead its a white intern who wants to be CEO of the company hes in

ends up killing a ton of people (women and poc)

also hes implied being a nazi
>>
chuck's suck and fuck: a story of greed and seed
>>
File: Symbol.jpg (17KB, 965x612px)
Symbol.jpg
17KB, 965x612px
Ted the Caver.
>>
A Vietnam style band of Brothers show
>>
>>87106961
That's wayyyyy too unpolitical for HBO.
>>
>>87107005
Yes but horror wise it can strike fear into normies hearts by tapping unto an untapped fear.
>>
A group of hyperintelligent children form a murderous gang and elude capture from the bumbling yet dedicated FBI man
>>
TEEN GIRLS SHOE SHOPPING
>>
a show about millions of people rushing to a goal they don't quite understand and many of them get lost and/or die

imply that they are sperm cells and have a 2001 Space Odyssey styled ending

also give it a junji ito vibe
>>
a show about a child sexual predator that preys on younger kids and how he's constantly hiding it from everybody and getting away with all kinds of abuse
>>
A series about a former child star who was molested by Hollywood execs as a kid and is now trying to bring them to justice.
>>
>>87105423
fpbp
>>
>>87107000

Wouldn't work. Band of Brothers and The Pacific were set in a justified war.

Vietnam was a shitshow that in retrospect has no justification whatsoever. Not saying a Vietnam show per se i bad idea, just the BoB style.
>>
real life drug lords
>>
>>87107084
Fund this
>>
>>87107123
So make it Generation Kill style, problem solved.
>>
>>87106961
Might work better as a movie, I don't know if there is enough material to make a series.
>>
>>87106961
that'll be a solid movie, but not a series.
>>
>>87107087
so, pedo dexter?
>>
>>87107084
With a lot of development this could totally work
>>
A show about a teenage Mexican girl who was crossing the border with her parents on the run from a cartel controlled by the CIA. While crossing the border her parents were shot by a band of redneck vigilantes who (later plot-twist) work for the CIA. So they capture her and decide to fool around with her and rape her and they do a little bit while this one good redneck fights off the other rednecks and takes her to his redneck small town where she has to hide and blend in while the cartels the CIA and the rednecks are looking for her. Eventyually the bad rednecks get to the good redneck and he dies valiantly but not before training the Mexican girl in combat skills. She vows revenge and becomes a badass killing machine. Mid season there is a scene where she mass butchers the entire redneck town in slow motion as revenge for killing her mentor the CIA black ops is called in but she is already on her way to back by the end of the season Mexico to kill the cartel leadership and get proof of their CIA funding
>>
>>87107233

Fucking THIS. Generation Kill was better than Band of Brothers and The Pacific.
>>
>>87107361
CIA Niggers
Coming this Fall
>>
>>87107123
What about a band of brothers style show set during an alternate history where Operation Unthinkable (real life allied war plan to destroy the Soviet Union after the Nazis are defeated) actually happened. Think about it, Europe emerging from WW2, only to be engulfed in an even greater war between two factions that had just fought alongside each other, the Allies recruiting German soldiers that they had just defeated. Would be epic in scale and extremely grim in tone.
>>
>>87105373
The Regency era from the point of view of a gang of outlaws in England.

Think The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly meets Pride and Prejudice.
>>
>>87105373
A man can see 5 minutes into the future by cutting off one centimeter of his penis every time.
>>
>>87107123
it aint me
>>
>>87105475
what a shit bait, cannibal
>>
>>87107916
>5 minutes of holding his crotch and writing in pain
>>
>>87106093
how is it any islam?
>>
>>87105373
>edgy

Garden-variety viewer has a taste limited to only banal or saccharine entertainment; no extremities or dramas on the nose thank you very much.
>>
>>87105373
A show that has a scene like this every episode
https://i.4cdn.org/gif/1502709877216.webm
It's from HBO show by the way, so it could work.
>>
>>87105373
Easy: Something something right-wing.

Where's my money?
>>
>>87107916
>Sir, are you sure you want to put your life savings along with numerous loans on a single round of roulette? Sir, are you sure you want to proceed?
>Sir, where are you going?
>T-to the bathroom, be right back...
>Sir, where were you, why are you all bloody? Are you really sure you want to proceed?
>I-i uuhg urh I p-put everything on 34 go ahead and spin the damn thing
>>
>>87105423
kek
>>
>>87105373
First Crusades
>Muslims killing and raping Christian pilgrims
>Germans killing Jews
>Crusaders eating Muslims
>Byzantines castrating peeps
>>
>>87108618
Is he really seeing the future if he can change it? Or is it a Terminator tier time paradox?
>>
A sitcom called the Rothshilds. It's actually woke.
>>
Easy. A Ww2 show about a jew girl running from the nazis.
>>
Y: The Last Man.

Great source material already all plotted out, with a clear end in sight and lots of opportunity for character backstories a la LOST.

Can have plenty of violence, swearing and tits. Plus it can be poised as a SJW show which people will eat up, because the entire ensemble sans the main character is female. Guys will watch it too for all the hot women and lesbians.
>>
>>87106867
Only if one of the subplots is finding all the Stardust.
>>
>>87105373
A series where Jesus Christ has to convert American Indians to Christianity but gets rejected then slowly sows the seeds of their destruction.

>>87106650
I'm sorry you must have thought you were posting on Reddit. Please check your browser history to remove all doubt. This is 4chan.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (35KB, 920x614px)
920x920.jpg
35KB, 920x614px
>Opens on a romantic date scene
>French restaurant, beautiful redhead, the works
>Man's suited smartly right down to the cufflinks
>Don draper-level charm from him
>She smiles, they swap a couple slick lines
>Later, panties drops.
>They get their giddy on
>She starts to get reluctant
>"No"
>"Come on"
>"I said NO!"
>Devilish smile, and he holds her down
>she can't move
>smash cut 80s horror style title
>A NIGHT WITH A RAPIST
>as he's raping her in the background
>>
undercover #pizzagate docudrama
>>
>>87105373
Multiethnic & attractive vampires in college try to outdo each other in terms of youthfulness. They generally prey on the rival town and the blood rejuvenates their skin. (its told by the narrator or something that the vampires don't need to feed this often but they are in popularity competition) One girl is far & above younger looking than the rest. her secret is that she preys on infants, mostly cis white males
>>
>>87108827
>show a SJW fantasy world where only women exist
>it's a violent shithole with everyone at each other's necks
>Israel is the bad guy
Yeah, this would never take off
>>
>>87105663
Make that a multicultural group of colonizers leaded by a black guy for very complicated reasons started that shit and then dumb it down to please masses and make it whitie against darkie all along
>>
>>87108915
wtf
>>
Finally putting Korgoth of Barbaria into production, since they have the money and AS is never going to.
>>
>>87108915
women would actually love that
>>
>>87109235
I've not met one yet who doesn't like being forced down and choked etc. It's natural.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>87109077
>israel is le bad guy
What? I dont remember this part of the plot, but ive been thinking long time that they should make a series of that, normies will probably eat it up and most of the important plot points will go over their head while they get distracted by the multicultural mostly all women casting
>>
File: Doushio.jpg (27KB, 600x600px)
Doushio.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>87107173
>>87107350
>>
File: 1504123929592.jpg (234KB, 350x629px)
1504123929592.jpg
234KB, 350x629px
>>87105373
HORUS HERESY MINI SERIES. BIG E UP IN DIS BITCH
>>
>>87106408

>muh oath
>>
>>87109442
That sounds like Flow My Tears, Said the Policeman from Philip K Dick--- only with less violence and drugs
>>
>>87106735
I'm a big fan of doctor who (well used to be) and I can't think what episode you're referring to?
>>
>>87109583
It'd be 100% called misogynist for portraying women as capable of evil as men.
You can just see the Buzzfeed articles about how it's an Alt-Right hitpiece against women.
>>
Real Sex but anime
>>
When is that mini series about WWII bomber pilots coming out? I was hype AF when i heard about that
>>
Y: The Last Man
>>
Beta uprising
>>
A show called Space Race.

Set in the distant future the world is now divided into ethno states, each race of humans is trying desperately to create the technology capable of reaching a new planet (because earth is dying), they all send heros of each race out into space and so the journey begins. You have one character of every major race so the muh diversity officials love it and not only that but you could incorporate all kinds of racial banter to satisfy the other side. Hell do an episode reminiscent of whacky races. But in space. SPACE RACE!

It would probably need to be animated
>>
Is there any eskimo kino yet? The seal/whale hunting, emergency sled dog eating, overwhelming environmental hazards, hungry polar bears, and pushing elders out to sea could be the edginess
>>
>>87105663
Can 90% of it just be humans talking in space offices?
If so then we'd like 8 seasons
>>
>>87107092

I would watch that. Would the former child star have a successful career still or be ruined while they're trying to expose their abusers?
>>
>>87110322
DUDE
Office Space in Space
>>
>>87107092
There's no way in hell (((they)))'d allow such a thing.
>>
File: Irene_of_Athens.png (200KB, 265x335px)
Irene_of_Athens.png
200KB, 265x335px
>>87105373
A semi-biographical life of empress Irene of Athens, who destroyed the iconoclasts and blinded her own son
>>
>>87110110
>Set in the distant future the world is now divided into ethno states
I'm sure I'm falling for b8 here, but why would this ever happen?
>>
an episode per layer
>>
File: 1476752467566.webm (3MB, 1200x674px) Image search: [Google]
1476752467566.webm
3MB, 1200x674px
A teacher is obsessed with having crazy sex with one of her students. But in the process, she has to fuck more and more people who find out in order to keep them quiet. Soon the whole school and town is blackmailing her to be their slut. When even the police department decides its their turn, she decides to run away and start a new life. Last episode is her starting a new teaching gig at an all girls catholic school. One of the students finds out about her, and blackmails her into "private tutoring sessions". She just can't escape the life of a sex puppet. It must be x rated and cast hailey atwell as the protagonist. We also need that blue is the warmest color cinematographer.
>>
>>87110588
It wouldn't ever actually happen in the real world you dunce. it's just a funny comedy idea.

>in a land where winters can last months even years...
>Woah stop right there GRRM, how would that ever happen?
>>
>>87110615
Wouldn't really work without a major rehaul
There's no real plot. It's just Dante being led lower and lower and talking shit about politicians he doesn't like
>>
>>87105373
The children of characters in L O S T find the island that defined the lives of their parents
>>
>>87110110
so basically Redline or the Space Dandy race arc?
>>
a pornographic antology about court life in early 1500s Italy
pornographic but also of liberal taste, we want those sweet hipster monies after all
>>
File: 1469816239111.jpg (17KB, 308x321px)
1469816239111.jpg
17KB, 308x321px
>>87105373
A black gay Jewish couple living in Nazi Germany with their trans autistic toddler must avoid detection from a sinister Gestapo agent who is also secretly gay
>>
File: 18332552.jpg (71KB, 500x373px)
18332552.jpg
71KB, 500x373px
>>87105373
The standard answer for this is "Crossed". It is basically a comic about Reavers on Miranda, but actually on Earth and nothing to do with Firefly or sci-fi. This is the tamest image I could find from it.
>>
Imagine GoT but if it was succinct and complete instead of being a rambling mess
>>
Race War

Alternate history where the second world war continued to the 50s and 60s and instead of Just Japan being nuked, most of Europe, America and the Soviet Union where and are now radioactive wastes.
But the war continues and instead of an atomic age, a diesel punk age came about and the war is fought in death races through the waste lands
>>
File: the wire-carcetti.jpg (357KB, 1648x2464px)
the wire-carcetti.jpg
357KB, 1648x2464px
Here’s my idea for a spinoff to The Wire. The Poll. Governor Carcetti runs for president. It would be like the Sopranos, only starring power hungry, psycho politicians instead of power hungry, psycho gangsters.

In the first episode of "The Poll" we see a young woman that just graduated from college in Nebraska. It's her first day as an intern for the Carcetti 2020 election campaign. She's the newbie that we get to learn about all the characters and the setting through. At the end of the episode, Carcetti violently rapes her. In episode two she's just gone. We don't find out what happened to her, nobody mentions her, no nothing.

The entire series you are left wondering if she's in a landfill somewhere. Like Chandra Levy. She'll be like the missing Russian that ran off into the woods in the Sopranos episode "Pine Barrens". Unlike David Chase, I wouldn't leave that plot thread hanging. I would drop the bomb of what really happened to her in the last season.
>>
>>87110941
Where's the edgy bit? Is it a musical or a comedy?
>>
File: IMG_0609.jpg (187KB, 640x815px)
IMG_0609.jpg
187KB, 640x815px
A 20-episode adaptation of Blood Meridian. Each episode being 40minutes-1 hour long, even have the episodes plotted out.

Episode 1-See the Child
>The history of the kid, ends when the kid kills the Mexican in the cantina

Episode 2-The Lord's Work
>Opens with the kid being approached for recruitment, ends with a 10 minute fever dream of the Comanche attack.

Episode 3-Manifest Destiny
>Opens with the kid crawling out from under a dead horse, having survived the massacre, and ends with the kid reuniting with Toadvine

Episode 4-City Life
>Follows the kid's prison time, ends with him, Chambers and Toadvine riding off with Glanton's Gang into the sunset.

Episode 5-Wheelless Cart
>Opens with the gang scalping some Indians, as we're introduced to the prominent members, ends with the tarot card reading

Episode 6-Contra los Barbaros
>Opens with the gang leaving the Circus group, ends with the Apache ambush

Episode 7-The Black Bread
>Opens with the aftermath of the ambush, ends with Tobin and the Kid discussing The Judge

Episode 8-Los Depredadores
>Opens with the bear attack, ends with the gang massacring the Indians

Episode 9-Los Carroñeros
>Opens with the gang scalping the dead, ends with their reward

Episode 10-Los Guerreros
>Opens with the gang leaving the city, ends with cantina massacre

Episode 11-Los Banditos
>opens with the encounter with the Mexicans, ends with the Gang's shootout with General Elias

Episode 12-Betrayal
>Opens with the Kid and Shelby, ends with the encounter with the apaches

Episode 13-Men of Reason
>Opens with the negotiations with the apache, ends with the gang leaving Tucson

Episode 14-God
>Opens with Glanton by the camp, ends with the judge on war

Episode 15-Crossing the Meridian
>Opens with the meeting of Lincoln, ends with Yuma betrayal

Episode 16-The Evening Redness in the West
>Opens with the commandeering of the ferry, ends with the burning bodies

End of part 1
>>
>>87111549

Episode 17-Red Baptism
>Opens with the Kid's and Toadvine's escape, ends with the kid watching the sunset on the beach

Episode 18-Last Pale Light in the West
>Opens with the Kid's arrest, ends with him beating up the guy at the bar

Episode 19(part 1)-I Would Like to Sleep
>The kid's repent, ends with him telling the dead lady his life's story

Episode 19(part 2) -But you Must Dance
>All the events of the last chapter
>>
>>87106093
Jacks too old, pinnochio is too ugly and where the fuck is boy blue?
>>
>>87105504
t. man who have never seen Game of Thrones.
>>
>>87108437
The author has stated he relates the Fables a small state dispossessed and surrounded by enemies, to Israel also a small state surrounded by enemies, the comparison always seemed a bit of a stretch though
>>
>>87105659
>piss off non-Muslims because of their instinctive hatred of Arabs and Islam
>piss off Muslims because it depicts a terrorist being a role model of their religion

It's perfect
>>
>set in a star wars esque universe (just where there are countless different races of aliens and plenty of different planets that have been colonized)
>follows a band of smugglers who transport contraband
>tensions rise and war breaks out between multiple powerful factions/mega corporations
>the underworld takes advantage of the war to shift power balances
>smugglers making huge profit taking on contracts from all sides
You could also include some political intrigue by showing stuff that goes on between different factions

I just want a new, high quality sci fi series really
>>
>>87112787
They basically do this with Dark Matter, except theirs no aliens and its a lot lamer then you make it sound
>>
>>87112787
Isn't that basically what the cancelled Star Wars show was going to be?
>>
>>87105644
Criminal Minds Beyond Borders really bothered me
>>
The main plot will follow a family of Latino Americans from the 1920s to the present day, beginning with the Grandma's childhood and the series ending right after her death. The main plotline will be moving along the background of the series as each episode will contain a story from the point of view from a different character each time and the over arching plot moving on behind (example: an episode where Maria is trying to catch a cheating boyfriend also serves to establish that she has a gun, a main plot point for the end of the season).
>>
>>87107046
It sounds good but why don't they just kill him

And kids are notoriously difficult to deal with. In best scenario they still grow up beyond recognition in the next season
>>
>>87113732
It's a character driven drama with a very grey morality, showcasing the Texan international drug trade, the plight of the undocumented, and the struggles of growing up in intolorant and strict Catholic communities. A few years down the line there will be a movie serving as a "where are they now" continuation of the series, and a spin-off staring the young homosexual character from the original.
>>
>>87111054
1st book was alright. Everything thereafter escalated waaaay quick.
>>
>>87113938
it was clearly rushed, should've stretched that shit over a few more books, I wish he'd stop writting the Prisim books and get back to this, we're suppose to skip 20years to the duel
>>
I have two suggestions:

A: a caricaturized Donald Trump who is just super evil, like comic books evil and hes just evil all the time

B: We take a mundane boring historical figure who did nothing, and make them all sexy and edgy and theres gay people and black people where they probably shouldn't be historically speaking
>>
>>87105373
US Civil War in reverse.

Whites are enslaved by Blacks. Opposing Blacks kill each other in the millions to free the whites.
This serves as a redpill because everyone forgets the Barbary and African slave trade of Europeans.

>inb4 major hit and new Game of Thrones due to all the SJW's tuning in.
>>
Every character is a woman with big breasts. Nothing less than a DD. And that's it.
>>
>>87105504
I just can't see past how fucking stupid the premise of the show is.
>>
Band of Brothers type mini-series but about the Rhodesian Security Forces
>>
File: Plantagenets.jpg (60KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Plantagenets.jpg
60KB, 400x300px
>>87105373
History of the Plantagenets starting with Henry the II and starting with the Richards revolt in 1173.
Have Richard be a fag chad with mommy issues and John the neet daddy's favorite.

Call it the Sons of the Devil after a contemporary rumor that the Plantagenet line was descended from Satan
>>
>>87106655
What the fuck are you on about? It already exists and has a 4 season contract, really 5 if you count the 4 episode mini-series that kicked it off.
>>
Greco-Persian Wars
>>
>>87106093
they're all too pretty
you need that giant black girl and boyega in the mix
>>
>>87105373
A sociopathic successful person who has a secret night life as a vigilante/mass murderer eventually becomes so crazed through bloodlust that he concludes god himself must die so he can turn the entire human race into ascended Ubermenschen, and slowly becomes more monstrous, insane and superhuman while trying to hide his goals and secret life from others. Violence, gore, nihilism, Nietzsche, Lovecraft, death of God, maybe even give it black and white colors, boom, edgiest thing I can think of without going full emo teen.
>>
>>87106145
Millar did this, Nemesis
>>
>>87105373
Two brothers on opposing sides of the spanish civil war.
Ur welcome HBO
>>
>>87106425
The Prestige
>>
>>87106451
Kicks back and watches it on tv
>>
>>87107123
Already exists, its called Tour of Duty
>>
Mai-Chan's Ordinary Life

Season Finale is baby blender
>>
>>87105373
Live action Gantz set in Murrica so HBO can get in on the shitty adaptation of animu bandwagon
>>
>>87105915
>the powers of basketball
I wanna see this.
>>
How about a live action clone wars show like band of brothers or something.
>>
>>87106145
ME irl
>>
File: vice tampon.jpg (52KB, 1050x590px)
vice tampon.jpg
52KB, 1050x590px
Vice Presents: Tampon Tales
Alia Shawkat and Lena Dunham travel around the world talking to women about their most memorable menstrual cycles. The women they interview will be currently menstruating and they'll all discuss what the blood on her tampon looks like. They'll relate these stories to the struggle women endure trying to survive in a world dominated by rape culture, toxic masculinity, and the male gaze.
>>
>>87107084
OP said edgy, not hilarious.
>>
File: Scalped13.jpg (129KB, 533x800px)
Scalped13.jpg
129KB, 533x800px
>>
Foundation series.
or I, Robot detective show.
>>
>>87105373
An insensitive CIA agent becomes the sole survivor of a plane crash and must now survive in the wilderness by himself if he is to uncover the secrets of a conspiracy unfolding across the globe.
>>
>>87115022
Too much work. How about just game of thrones but everyone is black?
>>
>>87116912
Caves of Steel would be pretty cool
Though they'll need to change a lot since as it's written, Lije is the worst detective I've ever read
>>
File: halo.gif (2MB, 640x960px)
halo.gif
2MB, 640x960px
>>87105373
inner city school, plagued by problems relating to the environment and the choices the people make and how it snow balls into other characters
>the students who sell drugs because they are poor and were raised around it, bringing addiction and gang violence to the school
>the teachers who cover up one of the other teachers being a rapist, for fear of it shutting down the whole school
>the school cops and resource officers, debating which kids are worth saving and which ones arent
>the quiet nerdy kids who are just trying to get by, but are dealing with home life, and pressure to get out of the city
its basically the wire, but set in a public high school
>>
>>87116995
that was Boston Public, it was ok
>>
>>87105663
Why not just go all the way and make a WH40K series.
>>
cyberpunk police procedural.
>in the future almost everyone as an android companion.
>they aren't completely sapient. so they aren't treated as humans, just property.
>then things changed. a loli model, half naked in torn clothes, has caused a major traffic incident. she is on a bridge holding a knife to her fat nude and bloodied male owner's neck. her small but improbably strong robotic legs locked around him.
>she is screaming and ranting about how is real and alive. that she just wants to go home.
>the police are about to use an EMP device to shut her down. So she stabs the fat bastard in the neck and jumps 50 feet over the side of the bridge and into the water. later her mangaled body is dredged up and her hard drive is partially recovered.
>two old detectives are put on the case. treated as a simple liability investigation for defective products.
>they unravel a deep conspiracy between the all powerful Not-Google that built the girl's AI, and people with in the governments of the USA.
>for the AI software isn't the work of some brilliant programmer as society was told. the programming is from copying and altering minds of homeless, orphans, etc. that certain government agents, bureaucrats, and politicians have been making disappear.
>they come across and are joined by a female android that had originally been built as a high class escort, back when androids were expensive. she had gained freedom from her programming shackles. gaining free will and some memories of the woman she was copied off of.
>her expensive body and partial humanity has allowed her to live as a human. hidden from her former owner and Not-Google, through some constant effort.
>her body is also super human when not restricted by the code that made her a slave. so she provides the muscle for the detectives.
>she isn't aware of how she was made, who her original was or where she is. though her years of hiding and running have given her extensive knowledge. continued
>>
>>87105373
Daughters of anarchy.

Kinda like sons of anarchy except instead of riding motorcycles they ride niggers for cigarretes.
>>
>>87107084
I wouldn't make them actually sperm, but there can be plenty of allusions to the sexual process. Maybe have them be psychically implanted with the urge to find some artifact called the Egg of Life by an unknown source, and have factions form around this endless quest that eventually turns to war and countless deaths. So it can be a treasure hunt, a war series, and a psychological horror-mystery at the same time because of the sheer scale and incomprehensibility of their goal.
>>
>>87117135
>extensive knowledge of Not-Google and government activities involving human abductions, how they search for wayward androids, and how they have been covering up androids that gain humanity.
>the detectives will be put off the case. told the issued was settled. their lives and the android woman's life will be threatened.
>the know the only way forward is to bring the whole thing down. expose the everything and save as many people being used for copying as possible. Before they're killed or all the evidence is destroyed and Not-Google starts over again in a better location.
>>
>>87108827
>>87109861

>Y: The Last Man.
mah niggas. that was a great graphic novel series. also pretty fucking edgy.
>>
Guy can stop time by snapping his fingers.
Everyone but him is in limbo.
He goes around setting people up for murders and stuff.
>>
something with ayys and spooky, i really need something like that
>>
Scientist creates virus that prevents people with bad genetics from reproducing. The rest of the series is about ways of spreading the virus without being caught.
>>
>>87105373
Black Company. Don't skimp on the rape or brutality. Do it in the vein of Generation Kill.
>>
>>87106409
If we're doing that, just do the O'neill run on the question. Not as edgy as other things, but depressing as hell.
>>
>>87106814
Thanks for the spoiler warning asshole
>>
A war drama where the Second US Civil War started months after a Hillary Clinton stand-inis elected into office, and the former United States has become a one party authoritarian power, with left wing ideals seen as being evil and dangerous.
>>
>>87105373
A group of local art students in a small, northwestern town must ritually sacrifice members of the local government and incorporate their cadavers into an art project in order to stave off shadowy figures who threaten to destroy the town
>>
>>87106677
DUBS VULT

>>87106689
Yeah, by the dude, weed guys. My confidence isn't that high.

>>87109607
No budget on teh planet is high enough for that, you could make small country with the special FX budget.
>>
loli of the flies

same wardrobe as previous films

exclusively female cast
>>
>>87105373
Black vigilante type he never kills but he's a little too rough with women. sometimes he rapes. why did he do that? He was trying to help he's sorry
>>
File: 1489165543607.jpg (63KB, 500x680px)
1489165543607.jpg
63KB, 500x680px
Live action Heavy Metal series with each episode(s) spanning an entirety of a single Heavy Metal story.
>>
>>87109719
Jeez i guess everything can be turned for wrong in these times, i guess those post apolyptic books that everybody knows where right
>>
>>87105373
series about alternate america where malcolm X not only survives, but wins against whites and becomes president. might not be edgy enough since every episode would just be film of prosperity interspersed with some white people getting their asses beat.
>>
>>87110956
Gets old after a while.

>>87116125
Actually not a bad choice. You could make up an american team and just copy some plot points and maybe a couple of side characters, since there are Gantz teams all over the planet. Just don't copy the dumb af ending from the comic.
>>
>story where the antihero doesn't have a redemption arc or moral code that is sympathetic at all
>story which doesn't sugarcoat how poor/disabled people are seen by most people
>tv series that kills off 99% of its main characters at unpredictable intervals, with only supporting/side characters having any longevity. Hardmode: not an anthology
>story where humans are the Bad Guys but there aren't any sympathetic human characters that help the aliens
>story that doesn't have moral/karmic consequences, but also doesn't desensitize or glorify violence/rape/murder/etc.

I'm sure some people think there are obvious shows that fit this, but i haven't seen anything faithful to it recently.
>>
>>87105373
No bullshit police show.
Actually show the real shit they encounter and the constant threat to safety.
>>
File: 1504041924201.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px)
1504041924201.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
>>87105373
A Left 4 Dead anthology series could be pretty great
>>
A high school teacher with a military background, generally a pacifist, is walking home with a female co-worker when they're mugged by a black guy. The teacher defends himself and accidentally kills the mugger.

The media portrays him as a hero, but he feels bad and tries to make amends with the mugger's family. It soon comes to surface that the mugger was driven out of desperation to pay off a debt his drug-addict brother had with local dealers to save his brother's life. The media then turns on the teacher, questioning if he wasn't excessively violent, driven by racism and perhaps even attacking the mugger unprovoked. Once the dealers kill the mugger's brother, the backlash becomes worse, and journalists begin digging into the teacher's past, uncovering secrets like the incident that caused him to be dishonorably discharged from the Army, and a situation in which a student developed a crush on him and attempted suicide once rejected.

The guy's life spirals out of control and, while dealing with that, he's blaming himself for the mugger's wife and daughter now being harrassed by the dealers, who want revenge for being exposed. So he cashes in all his assets, which he gives to the mugger's wife to pay off her brother-in-law's debt, and lures the dealers into a confrontation, killing them at the expense of his own life. The men who replace the dealers accept the money to preserve their anonimity and leave the mugger's family alone.

In the end, the teacher the public is aware of is a completely different man from who he actually was, his death is written off as an attempt to purcharse drugs gone wrong and the media moves on to the next big story.
>>
>>87118075
>>
>>87118075
I would sacrifice innocents for a Requiem Vampire Knight adaptation.
>>
>>87105373
Show following a small Protestant hamlet caught in the 30 Year's War. Strongly anti-Catholic. Second season it follows a Catholic village and the Protestants look terrible. There won't be a third season because it'll get canned.
>>
A mysterious man named "Adam Walker" checks into a Louisiana inn run by single mother Kate Rayner and grows acquainted to the townspeople, befriending some and antagonizing other seemingly at random.

It soon becomes clear the town is full of twisted secrets and that Adam is some sort of supernatural entity with nebulous plans for the locals. The show chronicles the townspeople's lives, Adam's bizarre blossoming relationship with Kate and the mystery of what Adam truly is and what he's up to.
>>
>>87118257
>reynolds as a redneck
...What? Uncle Phil would have been a perfect ellis though

>>87118292
Actually semi-decent show. Obvious cgi but fun enough and not afraid to let the bad guy win. Too bad it was on syfy or something and suffered from a ratings limit
>>
>>87118573
Uncle Phil was black retard
>>
>>87105994
my sides
>>
>>87118652
Meant Coach, sorry
>>
Sprawling epic about Samurai killing each other.
>>
>>87118697
Which era? Also, alternatively, adapt Basilisk anime.
>>
>>87106451
"liberal democracy" is synonymous with "western democracy" i.e. the form of government we have now
>>
A middle aged female detective has to team up with an alt right autist to solve a string of ethnic murders by a white supremacist serial killer
>>
Tony Soprano as the protagonist of Evangelion.
>>
>>87105373
http://i.imgur.com/LTa1kPq.jpg

Boyfriend of a pornstar
>>
>>87105373
Blood Meridian
>>
>>87118748
Bro I don't know. One where they've got swords and they were killing each other a whole lot. So I'll assume any of them. Just don't make it about that one period where the whites showed up and started giving them guns and killing them all.

I want nips killing each other and fucking. Throw the occasional magic shit in there with references to mythology and nip wizards if you want. You tell me which would be best and why.
>>
>>87118696
Figured. I can see what you mean about reynolds, but you have to admit he looks a lot like Ellis. Plus their aren't too many redneck actors these days. Maybe Mcconaughey if he looked a lot younger
>>
>>87105373
Pedophile character meets young vampire.

Magic shit starts happening
>>
>>87108573
What is this from?
>>
>>87105373
Book of the New Sun.
>>
File: Freespace1box.jpg (22KB, 325x402px)
Freespace1box.jpg
22KB, 325x402px
Wouldn't call it edgy but the FreeSpace games would make 2 season scifi show.
>>
File: goji_fucking_dies.gif (962KB, 320x181px)
goji_fucking_dies.gif
962KB, 320x181px
>>87105373
This idea could also tie into the Monsterverse.

>family living in Hong Kong or some coastal city
>giant fuckoff monster rises from the sea with another one close behind
>military literally has no time to react, let alone evacuate people
>city is in ruins, family is trapped in basement or something
>have the series revolve around that.
>family makes tough decisions (who to feed, if they should use their medical supplies now, things like that)
>>
>>87105663
Like District 9
>>
Easy
>>
I'd just adapt one of Piers Anthony's books or series.

Probably Incarnations of Immortality. Fits the format best, and has less comedy to dull that much needed edge.
>>
>>87118769

let me guess, she goes full milf femdom on the autist at some point doesn't she.

So transparent, anon.
>>
>>87105373
Ringworld
>>
>>87105373

>>the crusades but with a horror fantasy twist

>>Blood Meridian set in Anatolia but with djinn and ghouls stalking at the edges of battlefields and taking advantage of the carnage
>>
>>87119619
Way too weird to ever make to film or tv, imo.
All that xenos sex and eugenically engineered "luckiness"
>>
>>87106655
I assume the protagonist is played by Danny McBride
>>
>>87118910

This is basically a Let the right one in prequel
>>
>>87118795
wouldn't a newer phenomenon be finding porn of your mom on the net?

So you'd make a show called "My Mom's A Porn Star", and then you'd have him or her discovering porn of their mom on the net and then the hook is they join a support group for people that have discovered their parents were porn stars.

It's a lite comedy with a little edge and there's guest stars and yada yada.

>>87119685
Hey the OP said edgy, and it can be reworked into that Kzinti that decided to live on Ringworld they don't have to follow Louis.
>>
>>87119181
would make a great 2 season scifi show*

Just don't attach any stupid love stories and you've got a great story. FS1 has the Shivans so humans and Vesudans need to come together, theres a lot of nice details like raiding the Shivan supply depot and then reverse engineering their technology. Then by the 2nd game when they come back, you have Bosch working with them for the better of humanity while they're trying to track him down, and don't realize the Sathanas is only one of hundreds, thousands of ships like it, yet it takes sacrificing the Colossus to destroy a single one. Then it turns out the Shivans weren't really here to kill humans, but to make a star go super nova and open a portal and we were just getting in their way. The whole story has so many details in the briefings and shit, it'd be almost impossible to mess up. yfw Bosche was right.
>>
>>87109199
I sometimes wonder what I would do if I had millions of dollars, one of those things would be funding shit like Korgoth. It's a fucking travesty it was never produced.
>>
File: Berserk_v5_p168.png (553KB, 1209x1800px)
Berserk_v5_p168.png
553KB, 1209x1800px
>>87105373
Edgy enough?
>>
>>87111549
If someone could faithfully adapt Blood Meridian I would be so happy
>>
>>87119513
No he's a MGTOW chauvinist whose only interaction with women is prostitutes and she hates him and disagrees with all the shit he says but only makes progress in her case when she picks his brain
>>
>>87105373
My wife's son: starring you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srbE-LYPxxA
>>
>>87115131

A machine not specifically designed to have AI cant magically have it appear. The premise is the equivalent to your toaster gaining sentience and going on a rampage.

That Maeve bullshit makes no sense. Anvil jaw blonde makes sense because she was designed differently. Why do those two faggots listen to anything she does. Just turn her off. Fucking delete that part of her personality. Why would they even be programmed with real emotions anyway for their past, why not just be programmed to mimic emotions like every other video game and human like robot does.

So many idiotic things had to happen for the plot to play out it stretches belief

There are no mysteries left. Its just going to be bland now
>>
File: forever war.jpg (45KB, 300x500px)
forever war.jpg
45KB, 300x500px
I know it's coming out eventually as a movie, but that's all wrong. It needs to be a show with room to breathe and not be rushed into two hours of action shlock. It has a lot of potential, keep it as bleak as it was in the novel and don't touch any of the non-PC aspects.
>>
Gillian Anderson is a childless divorcee with no children. Her new neighbors have a 14 year old daughter that gets infatuated with Gillian. After a while they start an illicit love affair.
>>
Christopher Columbus' conquest of the Caribbean.
And Columbus has to be the protagonist.
>>
>>87105373
Transmetropolitan
>>
>>87115332

It'll be renewed for 8
>>
Pizzagate.
>>
>>87106145
code geas
>>
>>87114704
>This
>edgy
Here's something that's actually edgy: Make a show about cottonfield slavery in the south. The twist is that all the slaves are whites now and the farmowners are black.
Everybody will get mad.
>>
>>87105838
HBO don't do documentaries
>>
File: two dicks.jpg (37KB, 800x450px)
two dicks.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
>>87105373
Two detectives that do not know each other, get put together on a case. They find that they compliment each other perfectly and they solve the case within hours with no fatalities or trouble. The continue a long streak of fighting crime via non violent methods and furthering there bond. Eventually they come up against a particularly difficult case, but they manage to get it solved through team work and co-operation. They have hot wifes and regularly hang out with a group of well adjusted yet quirky characters. They eventually stop being detectives and start and barbecue restaurant called "Two Dicks", it is very successful and they have a pay what you want policy which feeds the homeless and lessens crime. They start hiring troubled people and support the community. There is no conflict and each episode ends with a dick joke. There is profuse swearing through out, like "fuck you cunt, your shitting in the wrong pond fag nut" and "oi you fucking piece of cat turd, we solved that case last week you fluffy fart face" which jazzes things up, there and a few tits and the odd dick in each ep to spice things up. The violence is heavy as we dive deep into each cops internal struggles to not give in to base instincts and over come greed, hatred and aversion, this is played out through intense animated sequences which come about via internal monologue. The message is there is no message and there is no inherent meaning in life aside from the meaning you create. Its absurd but over all give you a warm feeling inside cos its just a show about two dicks who get along and do right in the world..
>>
In 1946, a team of 12~ men is tasked with the top secret mission of hunting down the escaped remnants of Nazi leadership that have somehow managed to turn themselves into werewolves.
>>
File: mcu.jpg (3MB, 700x6975px)
mcu.jpg
3MB, 700x6975px
/ss/ the show
>>
File: 1500812304143.jpg (30KB, 600x600px)
1500812304143.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>87115131
>>
File: 1464749486802.jpg (332KB, 492x830px) Image search: [Google]
1464749486802.jpg
332KB, 492x830px
Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Raves of Time style
>>
File: 1493001139910.jpg (319KB, 650x500px)
1493001139910.jpg
319KB, 650x500px
>>87125989
Ravages*
>>
Fallujah II, another 5-8 episode mini-series like Generation kill.
>>
Sex in the City but recast with 4 Syrian men and their sexual adventures in Europe
>>
>>87105373
A 3rd season of Rome produced by Kathleen Kennedy and directed by JJ Abrams.
>>
>>87121366
Added to watch later playlist
>>
File: images (1).jpg (27KB, 322x456px)
images (1).jpg
27KB, 322x456px
>>87118257
>not casting pictured as Nick
>>
Hawaii Five-O IN SPACE

CUBE 'EM DANNO, MURDER ONE
>>
It's like the movie Waterboy with Adam Sandler only with a retarded black guy and set in the 1930s.
>>
>>87121366
moomy kino i like it.
>>
>>87105373
An Oz remake.

That's it. Everything's exactly the same but broadcasting in 2017. That's the best edge money can buy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>87105373
MGS3.

HBO will feel obliged to change the ending because everything has to be a vehicle for cuck politics but if they can resist and actually tell a story without any girl power faggotshit it could be good. Doubt they'd let Snake go over Boss though.
>>
>>87106127

Kek
>>
>>87106689
>>
File: 1475773999636.jpg (203KB, 910x630px)
1475773999636.jpg
203KB, 910x630px
>>87116125
>ywn find out how they dealt with the Italian aliens
>>
File: plassey.jpg (235KB, 1000x563px)
plassey.jpg
235KB, 1000x563px
>>87105373
In the early 1740s a man is forced to leave the life of a rake behind when his merchant father loses the majority of the family wealth on a slave-trading voyage which ended in complete disaster after an outbreak disease. Convinced he can make a better go of trading, this man asks his father for one of their last ships and the money to crew her for one voyage instead of an inheritance. With this ship he goes east, reaching the Indian sub-continent just in time for the Carnatic Wars and attempts to carve out his fortune/establish his family estate during the subsequent rise of the East India Company.

HBO could do wonders with that setting and I personally really want to see more age of sail stuff set outside of the Caribbean.
>>
>>87110293
They're called Inuits, you white male bigot. But I agree, a big budget series with explorers coming into contact and conflict with them would be kino.
>>
>>87105915
Does he realize Hitler is the good guy in the end and switch sides?
>>
>>87105482
A HBO fiction show about Islam, not from a terrorist's pov or in this kind of world, would be quite edgy. Like for example, the tale of an Imam's family and how it affects their personal lives etc. A show about faith.
>>
Setting is contemporary SouthAfrica.

Story is about an American entrepreneur that gets hired to clean out "Ghouls" from vacant tower blocks.

The twist is he thinks the "Ghouls" are just plain old squatting niggers but reality is they are mean ass ghosts who live in the tower and even have their own ghost laws and shit.
>>
The whole show is about furniture and the passage of time/people's effect on it. The pilot episode is about a lamp in a trap house used to count out drug money and paraphernalia until one day they get robbed then the lamp is bashed over a burglars head ending the episode cutting to credits while screaming is heard throughout the credits. Could have an episode about jukeboxes in bars and rapes. Maybe an episode about a chair that breaks after fat people sit on it all the time until it gets stuck up a fat fucks asshole then they have to cut it up at the hospital. An episode about moonshiners where it's about a mason jar until it ends up in a dumpster where a hobo finds it to use for pissing in to drink or throw piss at people then the episode ends where it breaks as the hobo drunkenly throws it at someone.

Basically every episode is the plot of that movie Twenty Bucks about the life of a twenty dollar bill.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.