[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Composer Alf Clausen fired from The Simpsons, series seeking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: alf-clausen.jpg (59KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
alf-clausen.jpg
59KB, 670x377px
Composer Alf Clausen fired from The Simpsons, series seeking "a different kind of music."

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/simpsons-composer-alf-clausen-fired-1202543183/

When will it end?
>>
He wanted more money, right?
>>
>>87104401
This hurts more than characters who have died.
>>
You know in golden age simpsons when an episode starts and it has that little intro music? I don't know what they call that, they don't use it anymore, but it's after the opening credits and it kind of sets the stage a bit and it's just a 5 second diddy. Anyway, whenever you hear that, you know it's going to be a good episode.
>>
>>87104401
new composer is probably gonna be a rapper
>>
>>87104679
no, it will be someone who can churn out low-grade midis at an economical rate to keep up with the Simpsons endless grind of unfunny zombie material.
>>
>>87104401
I don't see why anyone would care, the show's already been dead for well over a decade and the corpse has been raped repeatedly. After a thousand rapes, why single out a single rape?
>>
>>87104401

Why can't this show just die already?
>>
>>87104679
They'll use something like that one flute riff they use at the end of all the new episodes.
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87104401

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
>>
>>87105055
FOX described it as "their Mickey Mouse," meaning that it doesn't matter if the actors die, they can keep on using the property to ride this thing out till the end of time.

You'd better hope some new sexual scandals bankrupt 20th Century FOX or something like that if you want this show to die.
>>
>>87105185
But it's nothing like Mickey Mouse and Disney doesn't even use Mickey anymore for anything but a corporate logo and as the occasional fuck puppet for their jewish rituals on top of Walt Disney's grave.
>>
>>87105147
Reminded, you're a contributing factor to the lack of serious Simpsons discussion on this board, Lee Goldson wannabe.
>>
>>87105147
literally how stupid do you have to be to believe the "btw I created this meme ;)" meme?
>>
They need to kill the show already, this lifeless shit masquerading as The Simpsons is irreparably tarnishing its legacy
>>
>>87105317
The new Mickey shorts are amazing and frankly you can go fuck yourself with your lame attempt at being edgy
>>
>>87104401
Composed by Sneed
(Formerly Alf)
>>
DENTAL PLAN

LISA SNEED BRACES
>>
>>87106505
Kek
>>
>>87106058

Disney rape baby detected.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.