[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else find this surprisingly good? The build up is slow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (121KB, 683x1025px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 683x1025px
Anyone else find this surprisingly good? The build up is slow but it gets really good as the pace kicks up.
>>
>>87103168
>Anyone else find this surprisingly good?
Definitely not, as I found it surprisingly bad, despite going in with expectations that it would be.
>>
It starts off shit but the finale is 10/10 kino
>>
I hope for S2. Will they do it! BTW i hate that faggot ( but keep him in the show !)
>>
>chad did literally nothing wrong and fies and the beta faggot that fucked everything up gets away with some bruises

Beyond mad
>>
Is it good though? Or just another Under The Dome?
>>
>>87103168
where are the fookn monsters?
>>
>>87104813
they changed it from the source material quite a bit. instead of the mist harboring monsters, the mist is now a sentient being that conjures shit out of will based on your psyche and emotional state.
>>
>>87105247
So it's a bad Silent Hill rip off?
>>
>>87105247
surely you're not serious
>>
>>87103168
>gayshit
dropped
>>
>>87106148
He's deadass bruh
>>
>>87106148
Wether or not the mist is sentient is debatable.

Its definitly psychlogical though. If you expected giant alien monsters in a presumably fairly low budget TV show then you're a fucking idiot.

I liked it. The character arcs were actually decently written for most of the characters. It's a shame /tv/ doesn't have the patience to get past the first episode.
>>
>>87106148
At one point it forms a black humanoid fog and confronts a person.

At another point is coils itself around a person like a tentacle and tries to choke them to death.

If you're going into this for the mist itself, don't even bother.
>>
>>87103168
It's funny how it tries so hard to force some polical views but backfires because the characters are super unlikeable.
>>
>>87108478
I was gonna say, I'm not sure it's even forcing anything anymore, because the gay kid is a monster and all the women on the show range from incompetent to irredeemably shitty.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.