[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misthicc Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: MistyKnightbionicarm.jpg (815KB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
MistyKnightbionicarm.jpg
815KB, 2700x1800px
Misthicc Knight
>>
>>87098666
arm looks like cheap cosplay
>>
oh man it looks fucking horrid

why are these netflix shows so sucky I was actually hoping they'd be good
>>
>>87098666
Hey, if she's in cheap schlock like this, imagine how easy it would be to get her to "model" for a WMBF scene for Dogfart.
>>
>>87098749
because you keep on watching them like autismfucks eventho you don't actually enjoy em
>>
>>87098695
so do real life ones
>>
>>87098666
I guess they're going for the prosthetic look rather than metal arm to avoid comparisons with Winter Soldier.
>>
>>87098749
I think the shows are pretty good as a whole, but I am incredibly disappointed by this bionic arm. I was so hyped for it too. I like bionic arms.
>>
>>87098695
so it looks like an actual prosthetic arm then
>>
>>87099666
>>87099728
The arm is supposed to be superhumanly strong and have the capability to punch through concrete and shit. The prosthetic pictured looks like it can't do anything but be an arm. Very upsetting desu although there is the chance that she gets upgrades midway through the series.
>>
>>87099792
It's probably just a prosthetic arm for right now. It might be made bionic later, netflix shows tend to tease shit like this in the beginning.
>>
>Wearing a jacket that covers Tiddies

REEEEEEE
>>
>>87099901
This.
>he honestly think Netflix Mahvel is gonna be fun right outta the gate
Nah man they're gonna milk this shit through mediocre boring episodes until she finally gets the arm
>>
As an actual amputee with that same amputation it pisses me off when limbs are just easily replaced. Real world prosthetic arms are heavy, slow, limited and so expensive you basically can't get one unless you lost the arm due to an accident and are suing someone for major money. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. Especially the idiots who see gifs on Reddit and want to replace their own
>>
What's up with these netflix shows and turning random secondary characters into superheroes?
>>
>>87099947
Yeah, plus the bionic arm is Stark tech, I'm sure she doesn't have the funds nor connection to get that unless Tony or someone from Stark Industries gives her access.
>>
>>87098666
What's the point of a bionic arm if the rest of her is flesh? The moment she punches a titanium wall at full strength her body is going to explode.
>>
>>87100082
My guess is that the arm has internal hydraulics which make the punches powerful and inertial dampeners around the shoulder join to prevent damage to the tissue. She doesn't have a stump or anything, her whole arm got lopped off.
>>
>>87100046
She was in a Rand hospital being treated after she lost her arm. Maybe they'll pull out some super secret synthetic arm that Danny's dad funded years ago until Harold and his spawn shut it down for X reason.
>>
>>87099963
Danny Rand is paying for it you cripple motherfucker
>>
>>87099792
It has an H logo on it meaning it's hammer tech so it definitely got some type of weapon in it
>>
>>87100032
capeshit that can cash in on the marvel/dc universes while not treading on the imaginings of the major players in those universes.
>>
>>87101854
It's not really about cashing in on the MCU. There have been no cameos from MCU characters and nothing tying the storylines together. All they do is a handful of references per season as a "wink wink MCU" before they go back to their own story.

These shows are just about selling capeshit in a different format from the MCU. Capes sell right now and this is just the streaming neck of the business.
>>
I was hoping she'd get a cool costume
>>
File: 010101010101101AHAHAHAHAHAAH.jpg (6KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
010101010101101AHAHAHAHAHAAH.jpg
6KB, 184x274px
>>87100046

Robert Downey Jr in this Netflixverse?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.