[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Bran is the Night King"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Night_king_the_door_with_bran.jpg (95KB, 808x500px) Image search: [Google]
Night_king_the_door_with_bran.jpg
95KB, 808x500px
Why has this baseless shitty theory gained so much traction?
>>
reddit
>>
>>87094586
Because its perfectly in line the quality of writing of the last few seasons. Its something people could legitimately imagine them doing.
>>
>>87094586
Because Muh Stark emblem!
>>
File: bran-stark-arm.png (348KB, 1440x714px) Image search: [Google]
bran-stark-arm.png
348KB, 1440x714px
gee I wonder
>>
Most fantasy is absolutely terrible and relies and bad plot devices, so as soon as something resembling time travel showed up in this series, people started coming up with theories to explain everything using it. And because fan communities like to one-up each other, that gets taken too far and you end up with shit like this, even absolutely nothing we've seen so far even indicates that it's possible.
>>
how can bran be the night king if he is also the three eyed raven, how can there be two physical forms of him
>>
It doesn't. But you're giving it traction rite now faggot.
>>
>>87097063

>Being this much of a brainlet
>>
>>87095890
I really thought they were gonna pull some shit like Bran carrying the Night King's mark past the Wall deactivates its wards but I guess it's just yet another subtle, nuanced factor that slipped right past D&D's noses.
>>
>>87094586
Why doesnt bran just warg into te knight king and crash him with his dragon into a building?
>>
>>87094586
Why does the Night King look like Bran now ? Its not even subtle
>>
Because Wrath of the Lich King.
>>
>>87097151
it makes no sense, it's a dumb fan fic theory
>>
>>87097063
>>87097515
Christ if you're going to criticize the theory at least know what it is first.

The idea involves Bran astral projecting into the past and warging into the body of the man (like he did with Hodor) that the forest children turned into the Night King.
>>
A baseless shitty theory for a baseless shitty show. If you don't think world class hacks like D&D have a hella f*ckin epic twist planned then you don't know world class hacks.
>>
>>87097651
>(like he did with Hodor)
That never happened with Hodor, which is why the theory makes no sense. Bran was watching Hodor in the past and Meera was trying to get his attention; that split creating a weird bridge between past and present that broke Hodor's mind. If any warging happened, it was somewhat accidental and only lasted for a split second before Hodor started freaking out.

We've never seen Bran deliberately warg into someone during a vision of the past, and have that be successful. And there's really no indication it would be successful; after all, if the Hodor incident is your argument, again, his eyes go white for half a second and Hodor has a seizure and gets brain damage.
>>
>>87098209
>that split creating a weird bridge between past and present that broke Hodor's mind
Yes, because he was warging Hodor...
>>
>>87098301
Watch the scene and read my post again. Something happens to Hodor, but it's not warging. Bran still watches him, so he's still there; because Meera's voice is going on in the background, it seems like that's what influencing him, not Bran. We still don't know exactly what was going on there, but it wasn't warging the way it's shown on every other occasion.
>>
>>87094586
Because it's another shitty forced "twist" than I and many others can see D&D throwing together.
>>
If he is, the actor who's playing him doesn't know it.
http://www.refinery29.com/2017/08/170305/isaac-hempstead-wright-night-king-rumors-vulture
>>
>>87097167
Having Sindragosa tear it down with blue fire is more appealing to normies.
>>
because its so dumb it actually fits with the rest of the writing
>>
>>87097167
I thought they'd use the Horn of Winter since that's what the wildlings have been searching for for the past 4 seasons.
>>
>>87100078
90% sure the show cut that out. They were just moving south to get away in the show
>>
>>87100041
>because its so dumb it actually fits with the rest of the writing

This
>>
because we want the world to be destroyed
>>
File: 0004326750.jpg (31KB, 642x359px) Image search: [Google]
0004326750.jpg
31KB, 642x359px
>>87094586
more like hes the keeper king
>>
>>87100078
That's gonna be the macguffin Jon Snow and Dany go search for together and they find it but Jon dies then Dany uses it and saves the day.
>>
>>87100078
Euron has it in the books. Hes NK in the real story.
>>
>>87100255
The horn he has is Dragonbinder
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.