[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really as bad as they claim. I'm gonna watch it tonight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Is this really as bad as they claim. I'm gonna watch it tonight.
>>
it's shit
>>
its edgy if you're a normie, but honestly it's mostly just fake looking over the top sex crimes that you've probably seen pictures of happening for real if you spend on enough time on 4chan

actually an alright horror movie though and you feel really sorry for the main character
>>
It's pretty bad, yeah.
>>
>>87090874
>>87090878
>>87090883
Recommend me something good that's fucked up then?

2 People at my work claim that it is the most fucked up movie ever.
>>
>>87091009
normies also thought that 2 girls 1 cup is some incredible shocking scene... they are dumb and sensitive.
>>
>>87091009
Watch Sense 8. That's REALLY fucking bad
>>
>>87090830
It's pretty fun.
Some scenes are hot.
>>
It's a comedy, and quite funny imo.

If you want to see something "fucked up" there is plenty of real life violence you can see videos of.
>>
I watched it when it came out and thought it was college film project tier. The ending segment is hamfisted as fuck though considering the circumstances. I'd say something like The Thing was more scary than this flick.
>>
Bring some lube
>>
File: 1502477538119.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1502477538119.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
Watched it while i was hungover. 10/10 experience.
>>
>>87090830
It's too over the top and filmed almost like a stylised music video which takes away most of the shock.
>>
>>87090830
nothing happens for the first half of the film. and from what I recall there was only one scene that was actually properly fucked up. I also had general issues with a certain plot device that just took me completely out of it. I preferred the human centipede films, they at least have a sense of humour and element of self awareness about them
>>
>>87090830
Not really no.

In an age where everyone can scroll through endless real snuff films on liveleak and /gif/ movies like this are little more than shock material for normies.
>>
>>87091564
It's pitch black, but yeah, this. The infamous "newborn" scene is never explained in context when people talk about it but it got a good laugh out of me.
>>
>>87090830
its le super edgy movie

thats about it

its like edgecore

nothing more
>>
>>87090874
>>87090883
>>87091357
>>87091937
>>87092156
>>87093026
Pussies
>>
>>87093590

If you think this flick is hard-core and shocking rather than boring and edgy the only pussy is you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.