[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunkirk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 534545.jpg (104KB, 600x253px) Image search: [Google]
534545.jpg
104KB, 600x253px
Teared up at this scene to be quite honest with you, family.
>>
>>87089863
Old Rylance yelling at his son that he has to atleast try to save that second spitfire pilot on the verge of tears was what got to me my man
>>
File: 1425607442369.png (346KB, 858x725px)
1425607442369.png
346KB, 858x725px
>>87089863
>tfw they died so a poo could become mayor of London
>>
>>87090082

London was sacrificed so the country could wake up
>>
>>87089863
seeing it on sunday, i hope it lives up to the praise
what did you think OP?
>>
>>87090082
lol got raped by germans had to double team with the usa in round 2
>>
>>87091372
Best nolan film and film of the year
>>
>>87091372
You ever wonder what a nolan film without a shitty tryhard script would be like?
>>
File: HELP.png (219KB, 522x532px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.png
219KB, 522x532px
HELP HELP

GEORGE 'DUN KIRK'D HIS HEAD
>>
>>87091486
what exactly did you like in this average film?
>>
>>87089863
>*stare at the horizon*
>Home
>*cue in overly dramatic music*
so THIS is the power of cinema, bravo nolan
>>
is Dunkurk the end of nolan?
>>
>>87092532
Underrated
>>
>>87094229
It's the only instance of embarrassing sentimental drama Hollywood cliche in the whole movie (well that and the kid knocking his head, I don't know what Nolan was thinking but it's the kind of cheap drama storyline you only see on bad soap operas) and it lasts one minute. I agree it would have worked better if he had kept it silent like most of the movie and just focused on Brannagh's visual reaction.
>>
The one line a woman had:

"Where are you from?!"
>"Doncaster!"

>when Nolan has discovered the secret to writing female "characters"; don't.
>>
Was this movie an allegory for Brexit?
>>
>>87094516
Probably not but that's how I'm going to celebrate it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.