[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has been wanting to see Littlefinger dead for years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

And even she said his death felt unsatisfying.

Writers dun goofed.
>>
I bet you fucked after watching the show.

Fucking normies, I swear.
>>
she was being cryptic about your small meat whistle
>>
>>87086659
this could have been a really intense moment if Sansa herself would have cut his throat and obviously hesitated at first when she never killed someone before and with a begging baelish
you could have shown Arya torn between being proud and troubled because she sees in Sansa what she has become... but what we got actually was pretty unsatisfying
>>
>>87086659
>my gf
lying on the net again?
>>
File: 1503932078785.jpg (110KB, 705x697px) Image search: [Google]
1503932078785.jpg
110KB, 705x697px
aaaggghhhhh sansa save me...
>>
>>87086659
>wanting an interesting character to die
Why are people such plebs?
>>
>>87086659
>wanting CIA to die
why?
>>
>>87086841
Isn't there supposed to be this whole thing about how Starks always carry out the sentencing themselves?
Sansa has literally dishonoured her family, though the show will obviously never acknowledge this.
>>
>>87087007
yea, but on the other hand Arya is 2nd in command and they probably made this decision together, plus she would have been the victim of his intrigue against her, so I wouldn't say it's that out of place for her to kill him
but there's another missed opportunity imo... Arya should have gone berserk on Baelish to show her anger and grief to contrast her annoying smug killer mentality and giving the whole scene an actual emotional impact
>>
>>87086841
>it's a some random mook on a Polynesian fidget spinner board writes better than D&D episode
>>
>>87086960
>>87086977
for normies is all about good vs. evil
ask a normie about their favorite character and it's always someone "good" like tyrion, jon or dany
tell them you like LF and they look at you like you're crazy and never talk to you or your wife's son again
>>
>>87086659
talked with a few girls at work and heard some women voice their opinion on his death in videos and blogs

it seems like every one of them were actually celebrating his death while most guys i talked to felt it was really unsatisfying to have him die without sansa actually proving that she outmaneuvered him and taking the bran shortcut instead
>>
SHOW ME HIS BODY
>>
>>87086659
your gf is an idiot with no taste that should re-watch the scene

he talked himself into a corner, couldnt talk himself out and died.

done and done

i thought it was awesome
>>
>>87086659
>your gf
>unsatisfied

that's no surprise OP
>>
>>87086659
It was poetic really.

>Gets outplayed by Sansa
>He taught her how to scheme

>Gets beat by psychic raven
>Who only went north of the wall because of events he set in motion

>Gets executed by Arya
>Who again, only became an assassin because of the events he set in motion

They all got to where they are because of him, either directly, or indirectly. And because of the chaos he created, he caused his own death.

It's his own stupidity that got him killed
>I will create chaos and climb the ladder
>Obviously I will be unaffected by the chaos though
>>
File: 1503932188784.png (884KB, 628x619px)
1503932188784.png
884KB, 628x619px
NO DABID PLEASE DONT KILL I CAN STILL BE RELEVANT TO THE PLOT PLS
>>
>>87089849
Yeah you're a retard though so that's no surprise
>>
File: tired bugs.jpg (44KB, 342x245px)
tired bugs.jpg
44KB, 342x245px
>>87090377
People like you make me question why I keep coming to this board. Your kind have ruined it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.