[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Troopers 2 GIVE ME IT RIGHT MEOW!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: super-troopers-2.png.cf.jpg (26KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
super-troopers-2.png.cf.jpg
26KB, 630x354px
Super Troopers 2 GIVE ME IT RIGHT MEOW!
>>
I would also watch a Super Troopers sequel.
>>
>>87082424
It comes out April next year.
>>
What are the odds it will be another piece shit that completely fails to rekindle what people liked about the original like every other comedy sequel that comes out after several decades?
>>
Because if there's one thing Dumb and Dumber To, Blues Brothers 2000, Caddyshack II, Evan Almighty, Son of the Mask, Major League II, and a dozen other shitty sequels have taught us, it's that comedy is easily serialized and should always tarnish the legacy of the original with terrible sequels.
>>
The first one sucked. Somehow Reddit shits itself over that "Shenanigans" line which just wasn't funny in the slightest. The opening scene was okay then the rest of the movie was flat out unfunny.
>>
>>87082394
I suspect broken lizard kind of got lucky with Super Troopers. Club Dread, Beerfest, and Slammin' Salmon kinda sucked.
>>
>>87085968
you are the biggest faggot ive ever seen on /tv/, even bigger than people who defended the final seasons of dexter
>>
>>87084022
move should be very good because the group of actors/writers are still daily friends and two of them do stand up comedy tours together - its like they've never stopped being super troopers
>>
>>87086177
Awww poor bubby. I don't like your favourite movie so that makes me gay? Stop that right meow. OH NO HE SAID THE LINE. You must now proceed to burst into flames of laughter.
>>
I'm having trouble trying to think of a single sequel to a comedy that wasn't horrifically disappointing, and/or a beat-for-beat remake of the first one, just with the characters and locations switched around.

I finally learned somewhere around Hangover 2, and it's why I didn't even bother with Bad Santa 2.
>>
can someone explain the appeal of this movie? i've seen the other broken lizards and they're okay, but this one always gets prerequisite nostalgia points. i watched it recently and it just seemed like a bunch of college hazing bullshit but with cops. i laughed, but it wasn't mindblowing
>>
>>87084022
the fact thats its the same cast of actors/comedians who also wrote acted and semi produced the first one so im quite optimistic.
>>
>>87086177
Butthurt much?
>>
>>87086132
Beerfest was the greatest movie ever made if you were getting trashed on a weekday with your college buddies. Otherwise I agree.
>>
>>87086352
Hot shots part deux
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.