[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it. It's kino.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

Admit it. It's kino.
>>
>>87082226

Charlotte's disgusting treatment of the Footsexual community still burns me.
>>
>>87082226
marry fuck kill rape
marry samanntha
kill carrie
rape miranda
fuck charolette
PS: is this show any good? my mom watched it all the fucking time.
>>
>>87082226

>Puff Charlotte's thing high boots
>Tongue bathe Samantha's tootsies
>Get trampled by Carrie
>Eat Cynthia's PedEgg shavings
>>
File: thelword[1].jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thelword[1].jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>87082226
It is not. If you have to watch a show about annoying women making stupid decisions and crying about it for several seasons, you're much better off watching pic related. Atleast you get something out of that show.

a boner
>>
>>87082804

Bet you're a tasteless titsguy too, huh
>>
>>87082226
It's shit and I hate high heels.
>>
Old McDonald had a farm
>>
>>87082226
>four boring stacies discover their dreams and fuck and discard 4000 chads along the way
Did people actually watch this? How did it get a movie? How did it get past the first episode?
>>
>>87083147
single moms were growing in numbers in the 2000s. they carried this show.
t. had a single mom who watched every episode as it aired
>>
>>87083147
Two actually with a rumored third on the way
>>
>>87083170
Was your mom also apart of a group of women who watched the show religiously and drank red wine while complaining about men? Because mine sure as hell was
>>
Kim Catrall > the rest
>>
>>87083621
That's the tall blonde right? If so then yes
>>
>>87083465
Yes definitely I know that type and my mom fit that mold. I wonder if this show was meant to be a satire of those single women, or encourage their lifestyles?
>>
>>87082226
fun fact, Miranda is the real character while the other 3 are figments of her imagination to deal with her mundane life
she's the only one with parents
>>
>>87082226
It's just an overglorified product placement gig for fashion items.
It's mostly forgotten nowadays because it was mediocre.
>>
>>87083668
It encourages it especially in the movies
>>
Somebody on /tv/ once said that this show is basically the gay-lifestyle performed by women.

Really made me think.
>>
>>87082226
1 > 4 > 3 > 2
>>
>>87082804
>show about lesbians
>every single one of them is beautiful femme
greatest lie ever
>>
>>87083170
also power trip/wishful thinking for used up roasties above 30 about to hit the wall telling them they still can make it, having the cake and eat it too
>>
It ruined a whole generation of women
>>
File: 1442764693728.jpg (43KB, 402x473px) Image search: [Google]
1442764693728.jpg
43KB, 402x473px
>>87083419
>wearing high heels in a desert
>>
>>87083995
fitting, although it doesn't necessarily have to be gay men, just women having sex as a man would, casually, with no emotional attachment or commitment feminist delusion of wanting to become like men, showing they can do everything a man does
>>
>>87084014
whatever sjw may say about muh representation, at the end of the day even lesbians don't want to watch fat butches fucking
>>
>>87084218
I don't think the show was made for lesbians
>>
>>87082226
It's witty and well written. So yeah, kino.
>>
>>87082226

The TV show isn't bad, but the movies are awful.

I like how it sums up what female culture was all about in the 00s, it was all about shoes, clothes, shopping, getting a cosmo with your gal pals and dating guys, how did we go from that to third wave feminism in just a decade?

Women used to be content with their lot in life in the present day and now all they do is whine about "muh patriarchy" and "muh rape", what happened?
>>
File: 1496272103271.jpg (70KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496272103271.jpg
70KB, 833x1000px
>>
File: mr. big.jpg (22KB, 733x366px) Image search: [Google]
mr. big.jpg
22KB, 733x366px
He's a big guy.
>>
How am I supposed to believe a short, bubble butt qt like ASR turns into a horrible horse hag like SJP?
>>
>>87084280
It was made by one though
>>
The movie had the gall to show a beating and crucifixion in a totally frank and realistic way and surprise surprise it's brutal (no, ya think?)

I can understand why some people would say it's just too much for them but it doesn't make it a bad movie.
>>
File: steve-brady-1024.jpg (128KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
steve-brady-1024.jpg
128KB, 1024x576px
Is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>87084494
Yeah and the one cared only about money and realism rarely brings money to the table. You can either pander to like 2% of the population or to 48%, not a very difficult decision
>>
>>87084476
For you
>>
>>87084568
The point was to do both. She wrote a show about lesbians, full of nothing but lesbians, so obviously lesbians watched. But they were almost all hot, and fucked eachother multiple times every episode, so there was a reason for men to watch as well.

It was the best of both worlds, muh representation and gratuitous sex. Something for everyone. That writer was one clever dyke
>>
>>87083465
Mine was a single mother working a minimum wage job in a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. She identified with a posh New York City socialite.

It reminds me of the Simpsons bit with Patty and Selma watching the show while chainsmoking in their shit apartment going "They're so like us!"
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.