[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was a nice scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Game.of.Thrones.S07E07.720p.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Game.of.Thrones.S07E07.720p.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
That was a nice scene
>>
if that other guy won the fight, would he be king of the iron isles too?
>>
>>87081101
It was a nice scene. After 4 seasons of having Theon caught in a character development loop of reek-theon-reek-theon-reek-theon, it was nice that the writers finally remembered theon is an important character and gave him a win..

too bad they completely, utterly ruined it by not being able to help themselves. they just had to have a "ha ha he can't get hurt in the balls" joke, completely destroying the moment.
>>
>haha i feel no pain there anymore
>its my turn now

truly the best fight
>>
Although I get why people dislike the knee in the groin part, I think it was important for several reasons.

First, it is comical for the plebs and served as a comedic relief.
Second, it reminds the audience of the severe torture and pain that Theon experienced and helped flesh out his redemption arc.
And finally, it shows the moral that despite your painful past experiences and disadvantages are the summation of what you are and often times these past tragedies or disabilities can be overcome of be useful.

I think this was echoed by the symbolism of Jaime's right hand and him covering it up at the end of the finale.
>>
>>87081101
he should have whispered "what is dead may never die"
missed opportunity
>>
hard to tell since he shouldn't be on the show anymore
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.