[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kickstarter to Make Obama and Biden Animated Time-Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>Neil deGrasse Tyson will be their Zordon-like time travel guide, if the campaign hits its $100,000 goal.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8xxe5p/this-kickstarter-wants-to-make-obama-and-biden-animated-time-travel-heroes-vgtrn
>>
Sometimes I think I died at some point and the current year is the hell I was sentenced to as punishment
>>
>>87079764
nigga we elected trump
>>
Why are you reporting this? Le wacky animated shows starring nignogs will ALWAYS have pasty white Redditurds clearing out their bank accounts to fund it.
>>
I hope it's successful so all the retarded redditors lose money and kikestarter's notoriety for failures of ideas continues to grow so nobody ends up using it anymore.
>>
File: Reagan Obama buddy cops.jpg (26KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
Reagan Obama buddy cops.jpg
26KB, 400x200px
>Obama and Biden
>not Obama and Reagan
>>
>>87079777
exactly
>>
>>87079710
In what episode do they rape children?
>>
>>87079710
>kickstarter

It will either be shit or never happen. That is the way most of them go.
>>
>>87079710
This makes me question what animation studio they're gonna get on the hook to do a full 22 minutes for 100k that doesn't isn't 90% QUALITY and limited movements
>>
>>87079710
wheres the episode where Obama does a lot of coke and thinks he's gay.
>>
It will be glorious
>>
fuck that. i want a Trump/pence/barron time travel cartoon.

theres actual evidence.
>>
>>87079777
We did it reddit!
>>
>>87079969
This. There have been zero (0) successful kickstarters.

>Hansen vs Predator
>Mighty No. 9

Even Sam Hyde's Kickstarter TV, as funny as it was, was a complete waste of genuine donations.
>>
>>87080318
Kung Fury
>>
>>87080236
Do you really?
I strongly feel that insincerity culture has gone too far.
>GUYS WOULDNT IT BE FUNNY IF WE MADE A 90S STYLE CARTOON ABOUT TIME TRAVELING OBAMA AND BIDEN??? LOL!
No. No it would not.
>>
How the fuck is that supposed to, in any universe, be Joe Biden?
>>
>>87080340
Literally Space Cop, but I suppose that it was what its fans paid for.
>>
>>87079710
It might be good if they do a post-apocalyptic type thing with it.
>episode starts in modern times, society in *decent* standing
>obama and biden travel decades into the past to spread ideology
>they shake hands with the denizens of the past and embark back to the future
>return to some fucky mad max scenario
>>
>>87080349
the could literally just redub jonny quest.
>>
>>87079710
i can't wait for episode where michael becomes michelle.
>>
>>87079710
I'll donate just to trigger some Drumpftard Nazis.
>>
>>87080349
>insincerity culture

I've been looking for the right word to describe this particular brand of reddit for a while now, thank you
>>
I'll watch it. not gonna fund it, though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.