[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bojack Horseman General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1125.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1125.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
With the new season right around the corner I am surprised there isn't a thread about this amazing show yet.
>>
File: 1503659746434.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503659746434.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>amazing show
it's pleb-tier garbage
barely a step up from R&M
>>
File: attention.jpg (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
13KB, 500x500px
>>87076048
>muh /tv/ contrarianism
>>
>>87076048
It is nothing like Gronk and Morto, Rick and Morty does not explore any of the themes taht BJH does and if they do, its not as well done
>>
File: 1487487096347.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487487096347.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>87076048
nice anime pic you faggot
>>
Yes, I'm unabashedly hyped. But I'm also nervous. I love the show, but the melodrama can be a bit much. CLEARLY they were shooting for an Emmy with the underwater episode last season, but I worry they might jump the shark trying for it again this year.
>>
How much are they gonna shit on Drumpf and his 2 scoops
>>
>>87076377
Thats what I'm worried about with Mr.PB running for governer. You can see in the background of the trailer that there is a sign that says fracking=good, that may lead to the fight you see between Diane and Mr.PB
>>
File: Leave.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Leave.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>87076200
>Hating anime on an anime discussion forum
>>
>>87076377
Has the show ever been topical? It takes a year to make, and news changes by the minute- I really doubt they'd write stuff into the show that would be dated before it airs
>>
Finally got around to watching after hearing all the hype. I could not believe this was the show everyone was talking about. It's seriously a run-of-mill adult cartoon with a bit of nihilism/pessimism spinkled on.

Just because a show features something doesn't mean they "explored that theme". Bojack mentions plenty of stuff but hardly ever delves into it or discusses it beyond the surface. The only thing it actually focuses on is self-absorption and egotism which comes of as pretty masturbatory most of the time. That's probably why the "tortured intellectuals" of internet are so obsessed with it.

It's not bad but its far from kino.
>>
>>87076048
ah yes, a fellow man of taste who sees the superiority of chinese cartoons about underage girls over this western, "reddit-tier" if I may say so, garbage. well met good sir.
>>
Because /tv/ is Game of Thrones and Disney Media Franchises.
>>
>>87076449
Lmoa. Mr Peanutbutter and Diane's whole arc this season is a Donald Trump parody.
>>
>>87076527
don't forget about baneposting and Rick and *BUUURP* M-Morty
>>
>>87076446
>hating on a tv show in a tv show discussion forum
>>
File: drumpf btfo.png (467KB, 750x1049px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf btfo.png
467KB, 750x1049px
>>87076449
I 'd bet money they'll find a way to squeeze in some scoops this season. They cant let him get away with it.
>>
>>87076613
I really hope thats not true because I like this show because it takes me away form all the other bullshit in the world
>>
>>87076578
Did you get to see the episodes early? What makes you say that other than just Mr. Peanutbutter is shown running for govener in the trailer?
>>
>>87076593
>Hating on one show means you hate the entire medium
>>
>>87076673

Escapism isn't healthy.

t. Stoner
>>
I unironically plan to take the day off work, order a family bundle of Chinese for delivery, and sit in my bed like a worthless pile of garbage while I get drunk and chain smoke watching the new season.

I've done it for every other season so far.
>>
>>87076358

Isn't money good enough? Everyone's always gotta go for that extra dick sucking by their peers.
>>
>>87076481
So when are we going to get the opposite of all these garbage shows ?

Something life affirmative.

Do all nu males and (((the others))) have to heat up the ovens first ? I am pretty sick of all this degenerate and apathetic culture export from fkn mart sharters.
What good are some fkn jokes if I have to swallow the degenerate ideology with them ?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.