[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a Sopranos like show for other ethnic crime groups?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1498006762344.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498006762344.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
Is there a Sopranos like show for other ethnic crime groups?
>>
>>87072406
Not at all. Gommorah tries but it has none of the gravitas, pathos, or cinematography.
>>
Wire
>>
>>87072429
Yeah I love Gomorrah but it's more about the Camorra as a whole rather than the main protagonist even with Ciro kinda being one.
>>
Brotherhood for the Irish
Luck for Jews
>>
>>87072663
>Luck for Jews
Jesus Christ that was fucking magnificent. Why couldn't they keep it going? It could have gone on a couple more years easily. Makes me sad every time.
>>
File: ovaear.jpg (53KB, 550x659px) Image search: [Google]
ovaear.jpg
53KB, 550x659px
gabagool?
>>
>>87072742
Is that the series about horse racing?
>>
>>87072406
the shield?

cant really remember it that much
>>
>>87072742
the horses kept dying and HBO shut down production while the second season was filming

something about it always seemed shady to me. i think if Luck had been any kind of hit for HBO they would have kept going.
>>
Animal Kingdom
>>
>>87073715
Well, actually, that was the story they claimed happened, but in reality (at least according to Richard Kind and Nick Nolte) was that the set was toxic because Mann and Milch were at cross purposes of what the show was supposed to be and it led to a toxic set. One such incident being Milch coming to the edit bay with a bat to threaten Mann into completing a fucking episode. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2012/03/luck-angry-david-milch-brought-baseball-bat-to-edit-bay.html
>>
>>87073837
>toxic
LIBERAL GENOCIDE WHEN
>>
File: 1501243459529.jpg (32KB, 766x413px) Image search: [Google]
1501243459529.jpg
32KB, 766x413px
>yet another sopranos thread will slide as GoT and Reddit & Memey threads propagate
FUCKIN' QUEEYUHS!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.