[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Hound is Azor Ahai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2236.jpg (96KB, 1024x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2236.jpg
96KB, 1024x667px
>"Kissed by fire" as a boy thanks to Gregor shoving him into an open flame, causing his biggest fear that stayed with him his whole life (couldn't even get up to fight the polar bear when it was lit up)
>His character has been reborn twice, once as a boy into the Hound and again from the Hound back to Sandor after the time after he was brutalized by Brienne and almost died (recovering with the religious people and becoming much more human as a result)
>One of the crudest, biggest cunts on the show while also having the most redeeming qualities
>The Lord of Light speaks directly to him

Heres how I think its gonna happen

>Qyburn intercepted and used the wight hand sent by Jorah to ressurect the mountain, meaning Gregor is part wight and therefore his only weakness is ironically fire (dragon glass isnt piercing his head to toe armor and is less thematically relevant)
>The Hound, after overcoming his fear and calling forth Lightbringer, kills the Mountain with it in the Cleganebowl and becomes the unsuspected hero of Westeros. From hated hound to hero.

>Born amidst salt and smoke (tears and fire) check
>Awakening the "dragon" from the stone is him awakening his true heroic self from his stone cold heart
>Sansa is the closest thing he's had to a love interest, could easily meet her again and sacrifice her like Nissa Nissa

If Danaerys is Azor Ahai this show will be even more irredeemably shit than it has shown so far
>>
>>87071422
>Qyburn intercepted and used the wight hand sent by Jorah to ressurect the mountain
?
>>
File: 201.jpg (34KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
34KB, 640x408px
>>87071422
You're a talker.
>>
Really hate that no one from Cersei's side pointed out that he deserted the King and should be punished accordingly.
>>
>>87071577
Ah shit, mistype. Jorahs father****.

Ghost found a Wight hand in season one, and it was sent to be inspected my Mormont sr. Nothing ever came from it, and its believed Qyburn found it and used it to research the necromancy needed to bring the Mountain back
>>
>>87071422
its theon u fool.
>>
Also

>Born under a bleeding star
>The religious leader was bloodied and hung and Sandor picked up his weapon again to fight
>>
>>87071940
And Ian McShane is one of the biggest stars to have been on the show.
>>
>>87071983
Literal pottery
>>
>>87071422

Screen capping for when this is all true
>>
>>87071659
i see.
>>
File: IMG_0675.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>87071422
"You know who's coming for you. You've always known."
>>
>>87071774
Yeah he's a good candidate as well, he was reborn twice as well, first from Theon to Reek and then Reek back to Theon

I'll be happy if it's either of them and especially if it's not Gary Snow or Mary Targaryen
>>
>>87072204
Scene was so forced
>>
>>87071422
Jon is azor he woke dragons from danny's broken pusy
>>
>>87072414
this. the hounds (little) brother can't even think
>>
>>87071659
It decomposed in KL while the raven carrying it waited on an audience. Qyburn was still near Harrenhal
>>
>>87072414
>>87072534
Jesus Christ why do you sad fuckers try to ruin everything
>>
>>87072204
yep, i almost expected every character there to just go around and interact with each other, because the writers don't know how to make them interact otherwise
>>
>>87072599
Because it's shit, go back to R*ddit you fucking brainless retard.
>>
>>87071983
Ian McShane makes everything better. I wish we saw more of his character.
>>
>>87072599
>why do you pay attention to what you watch
>>
>>87072204
Doesn't he realize he's talking to a giant dead retard? Why does everyone treat Gregor as if he didn't fucking die? In the books they're at least coy about it and call him Robert Strong and say he has a vow of silence.
>>
>>87071422
>>87071590
You know what make it 2 chickens.
>>
>>87074185
Showfags are too dense and would legitimately think it was a new character, they would have forgotten Gregor by the point Cersei takes her walk of shame.
>>
File: beric sexy voice no homo.gif (3MB, 925x518px) Image search: [Google]
beric sexy voice no homo.gif
3MB, 925x518px
>>87071422
i dont think he is Azhor ahai
but he will defenetly use a fire sword in the next season in cleagane bowl since he knows Rhool is real and rhool speaks to him
if cuck&cuckest are reading this you can steal from me

>hound is on the floor hes been beat down by the mountain but not finished
>has some moral dilema (has to save someone he cares about, make it arya[the most lilkely option] or briane or sansa what the fuck ever)
>he gets up, dual whields the sword "beric dondarrion style" and it lits up
>he defeats the mountain
>says "cunt" after

ding ding ding and d&d can have more millions for coacaine since that is the only thing they do now.
pic related just reuse the shot just with the hound before fucking up Greggor
>>
>>87074185
they did say in S6 that he took a vow of silence until all of Cersie's enemies were defeated. you mong.
>>
reminder that cleganebowl is going to NOT hype seeing as how this show has been handled

do NOT get hype
>>
>>87072414
nothing but cheap foreshadowing fan-service for the EPIC CLEGANEBOWL HYPE!!! mouthbreathers
>>
>>87074579
Good job. You read half of what I said. In the books, they treat him as a new character. In the show they are blatant about Gregor having died and being Frankenstein'd, vow of silence or not.
>>
>>87072599
They're right about this though. How much more powerful would it have been if the hound had said
>What have they done to you, brother?
But no, instead we get
>I don't care about this ghastly abomination xD CLEGANEBOWL WHEN?!??
>>
>>87071422
This is the most retarded reddit theory
>>
>>87074722
also this
if they had shown how the hound "forigives" maybe just emphatises with the mountain after what happened to him it would have had more impact when he had to fight him
instead he have
>yu had it cumming brotha
>>
>>87074593
cleganebowl is real wether you like it or not.
>>
>>87074579
i think that was meant to be tongue in cheek
>>
>>87074658
Robert Strong is a gay name. You're gay
>>
>>87074722
if your argument had merit it would stand on its own, but instead you feel the need to add xD CAPSLOCK to the end it it
>>
>>87072599

Look at this pleb, actually enjoying this fucking trash.

>Y-you just need to turn off your brain a little bit xd

Some people have standards. This show doesn't.
>>
>>87074880
Only for you, baby :3
>>
>>87074898
Hello dabid
>>
>>87071422
>becoming much more human as a result)

Becoming completely lame as a result
>>
File: CleganeMeetsClegane.png (318KB, 587x336px) Image search: [Google]
CleganeMeetsClegane.png
318KB, 587x336px
>they gave his new armor an obvious weak spot in the neck
>hound will cut his head off with the fire sword
>>
>>87071422
Nice dubs.

I like to think that GRRM meant there to be not just one contender for the Azor Ahai prophecy, rather leaving it open for it to match many people.
>>
>>87071422
Best character in the show
Bar none
>>
>>87071422
nigga theres nos azor ahai in the tv show and thats all that matters now
stop making theories about this, D&D are hacks
>>
>>87072204
>You know who's coming for you
what did he mean by this?
the night king?
>>
>>87076875
Nigger, that entire goddamn armor is a weak spot.
>>
>>87071422
So, is the Night King the Great Other's avatar?
>>
>>87071422
Thats all well and good BUT Cleganebowl ends with Brienne stepping in and saving the Hound. Its that moment that brings them full circle from their fight. Also GIRL POWER!
>>
>implying there will ever be an explanation for him seeing all that shit in the flames

They just needed a reason to film him, Beric and Thoros. Now they are looking for quick ways to tie their stories up.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.