[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes, yes... Well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1466172777472.jpg (9KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
1466172777472.jpg
9KB, 318x159px
HOWEVER
>>
Six gorillion points to Harry and his mates because Snape's a cuck
>>
>>87064684
What was going through Dumbledore's head during this?
>>
File: Slytherin.jpg (128KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
Slytherin.jpg
128KB, 800x350px
>>
>>87064684
old meme
>>
File: 1487130658117.jpg (158KB, 556x556px) Image search: [Google]
1487130658117.jpg
158KB, 556x556px
He who must not be BANEd?
>>
This was honestly insanely fucked up.
All of those Slytherin students gave it their all to win this competition, and Dumbledore just throws it all away on a last second tyrannical point gifting spree. It's disgusting.
>>
What house do you think has the best lays? I can imagine Gryffindor girls being aloof and uncommitted, they have this better than thou thing going on. Hufflepuffs are probably horny, thankful and mischievous. Slytherins are into the freaky shit I bet, rope and crucio curses and stuff.
>>
He was just giving them back the points they lost with the Norbert thing.
>>
>>87065106
Ravenclaw. I know from experience bookish girls are dickfiends.
>>
File: HARRY.png (816KB, 1248x503px) Image search: [Google]
HARRY.png
816KB, 1248x503px
Harry! Did you put your name in the Goblet of FIYAH?!
>>
>>87064953
if malfoy didn't follow them to hagrid slytherin wins
>>
File: kek.png (247KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
247KB, 472x472px
>>87064797
>>
>Malfoy STILL refused to kill him after he pulled this shit
a true hero
>>
no wonder the green team turn out evil. they clearly got fucked by favouritism
>>
>>87064849
Is Malfoy the true hero?
>>
If you went to Hogwarts and had any serious knowledge of Dumbldore's background and his relationship with Harry Potter you'd have to think they were in a sexual relationship.

I'm just saying.
>>
>>87066117
If I went to Hogwarts, I would've had my head dunked into the toilet daily.
>>
>>87066117
Been readin' the Rita Skeever eh, Anon?
>>
you wanna roll with Harry Potter?
>>
File: grrrrrryffindor.png (663KB, 824x545px) Image search: [Google]
grrrrrryffindor.png
663KB, 824x545px
What would have happened if the hat had put Harry in Slytherin?
>>
>>87066397
Dumbledore would confound the Hat and make it say "Gryffindor" instead.
>>
>>87066397
Kills Voldemort and replaces him as the leader of wizard KKK
>>
>>87064822
iirc in the book it seemed like he was just sick of slytherin winning since they had been winning a lot recently

So he actually could be self aware. It ties in with his comment about changing the decorations directly after.
>>
>>87064684
Remember when draco lost gryffindor 150 points and slytherin 50 for snitching like a bitch? They got them back as deserved
>>
>>87064953
See
>>87067455
You underage faggot. Also slytherin won six years in a row stop being a fucking crybaby.
>>
>>87064880
Will it sort you if you put on the hat?
>>
>>87067508

It'll probably just do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-eZ6Prg1ww
>>
>>87064684
"No!"
>>
>Harry joins the school
>Gryffindor wins the house cup and the quidditch cup every year

bravo rowling
>>
>>87064684
Yes, yes...Well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. HOWEVER, you're in one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
>>
>>87067776
>Harry joins the school
>shit goes down right before summer break every time except book 3
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.