[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of the new Rick and Morty episode ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: chr.jpg (262KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
chr.jpg
262KB, 1366x768px
What do you think of the new Rick and Morty episode ?
>>
Looks edgy
>>
>>87062913
I want to start living my life the way good Morty was living his. It just seems like the right thing to do.
>>
>>87063325
This healthy Morty is best Morty. Rick and Jessica are assholes for putting the shit back in Morty for their own personal gain. Morty was finally happy but was put down by his shitty friends and family. Reminds me of Always Sunny where the gang would always bring each other down like crabs in a bucket.
>>
>>87062913
It had the cliche religion-bashing and stuff that people dislike it for. I thought it was a great episode just because Confident Morty's dialogue was incredibly well-written. It seems like it would be very hard to write that stuff compared to the nihilistic, angry, ummm-and-awwing dialogue they usually have. At least for me. And they tied the plot in with the theme of "does Rick care about Morty?" which shows that they are still putting in effort. One of the show's best IMO.
>>
>>87062913
Great episode
>>
>>87063594
this seasons best by far.
>>
File: HKNYAO2d.jpg (541KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
HKNYAO2d.jpg
541KB, 2000x2000px
shit compare to space dandy just nihilist trash dropping BBT pleb science jokes
>>
Season 1 or 2 had times 2 or 3 "GOD ISN'T REAL"
This ep literally exploded that number with "GOD ISNT REAL" every 5 minutes...
>>
File: f63.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
f63.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
sage and report shill threads
>>
>>87064912
To be fair though most of the god isn't real was spouted by the toxic characters.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.