[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did JAAAAACK, turn into a s-skeleton!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
421KB, 1280x720px
Why did JAAAAACK, turn into a s-skeleton!?!
>>
>>87061966
It's a reference to Jack Skellington
>>
>>87061966
Was the curse really that bad? Feeling nothing is practically how i live
>>
>>87062058
For us not really, but for pirates, it is pretty bad, think about, your entire life revolves around pillaing, stealing and raping, you are immortal so you can do that at will, but since you can't feel nothing you can't enjoy the gold you have because you can't fuck or eat or whatever
>>
>>87061966

Because he had a piece of the cursed treasure.
>>
>>87061966
Fuck you it was cool as fuck when he stepped into the moonlight. God the first movie is so fucking good
>>
>>87063220
yup. this.
>>
>>87063220
>mfw he rolls down the slope passing through the moonbeams
>>
>>87062181
But it took years for Barbossa and company to turn into skeletons
>>
>>87061966
>become immortal cursed pirate man
>keep taking orders from your captain and spend your life scrubbing the poop deck
what the fuck. one pirate guy could take over a whole town. he could walk into a native village and be worshipped. he could walk across the bottom of the pacific ocean and go to japan
>>
File: pirate duo.jpg (22KB, 324x430px) Image search: [Google]
pirate duo.jpg
22KB, 324x430px
>movie 1: scary rapists
>movie 3: cross dressing comic relief
>>
>>87061966
we are all turning into skeletons, OP. really slowly
>>
>>87063785
I think its implied that the curse suppresses their humanity. Once they were back to being regular humans, they normalized. At the very least, its convenient head canon if this sort of thing bothers you.
>>
>>87063785
don't they cross dress in the first movie?
>>
>>87064344
I thought so, but it's been a while. When they were rowing to the English ship, right?
>>
>>87063731
>he could walk into a native village and be worshipped
What'd be the point when he cant fuck all the native sluts?
>>
>>87063785
The only time they crossdress is on the boat in the first movie, that's how they blow their cover.
>>
File: Spyglass.jpg (16KB, 340x141px) Image search: [Google]
Spyglass.jpg
16KB, 340x141px
>>87063731
>keep taking orders from your captain and spend your life scrubbing the poop deck

Well, since you and him both share the exact same powerset added on top of what you already had and have nothing but drawbacks from it until you get rid of it, hierarchy doesn't change. You're all in this together and it's everyone's responsibility to have everyone make it through this one.
Also, wouldn't you want everything ship shape on deck once you get rid of the curse? Think about having it all fall into dirt and disrepair and regaining your senses afterward. And your ability to sustain wounds and infections. No use in becoming unsanitary.

All of the pirates were working towards the common goal to use their immortality to amass treasure for them to put to good use once they would have rid themselves of the curse. It was a common goal, since until then the booty was useless to them. In that way, I think, they made the smartest choice for what they were given.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.