[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a gay man is responsible for directing the only actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1504031722173.png (116KB, 1712x852px) Image search: [Google]
1504031722173.png
116KB, 1712x852px
>tfw a gay man is responsible for directing the only actual good episode of season 7 of GoT
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>87058011
>taking the time to search this up
>taking the time to make this image
>taking the time to post this shit

Kys man. Honestly.

Every episode was shit.
>>
>>87058011
>good episode [...] of GoT
What did the tourist mean by this?
>>
>>87058011
Does being gay somehow make him not good at directing?
>>
>>87058077
Jokes on you, I did not create this image. I found it in another thread and wanted to point out how respectful we must be to this director for giving us an epic finale.

You have to admit the dialogue in this episode was so much better (well all King's Landing stuff was top notch) and the scene with Jaime and Cersei before Jaime walks off is so very well directed
>>
>>87058093
>Does being gay somehow make him not good at directing?
No I am just saying we have been wowed that a gay Canadian accomplished what the other directors couldn't with D&D's script
>>
>>87058011
Apologize for what, Game of Thrones fucking sucks. Not one episode is good, and it doesn't matter if the showrunner's gay, straight, or a fucking dog. The premise is and always will be shit.
>>
>>87058077
this
>>
>>87058011
Apologize for what.
I know gays make the best artists and you can suck my dick right now you faggot!
>>
>>87058202
Who's wowed exactly? I work at a theater and can confirm that gay people love directing shit
>>
>>87058011
>Polish Jewish

Sigh.
>>
>>87058011
(((Good Episode)))
>>
>>87058011
KYS. take this shit to /pol/.
There is no correlation between a person's sexual orientation and his artistic skills
>>
>>87061567
Can you prove that? Can you cite one publication? Of course not. Daily reminder that /pol/ is always right.(and if not, that's because the jooz did something)
>>
>>87061769
But can you prove there is a correlation? Or is pol wrong?
>>
File: 1500146653023.jpg (38KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1500146653023.jpg
38KB, 377x377px
>>87058011
>he directed 3 episodes in season 5 and HBO still Re hired him after that
yep they had it coming...
>>
>>87062919
That's the point.If /pol/ says it, it's true.If you disagree you are a mossad shill or a brainwashed commie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.