[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever learn /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: sony_pictures_logo.jpg (51KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
sony_pictures_logo.jpg
51KB, 1000x563px
Will they ever learn /tv/?
>>
Could they go bankrupt in the future if they still doing shit like the emoji movie?
>>
>When you realize Sony Pictures logo is tiptoeing
>>
>>87058050
Their film division has been pretty steadily losing money, and the quarters where they don't are very weak profits at best.

That said, they've been doing OK so far this year. Baby Driver has been hugely successful. The Emoji movie was so bad that people saw it to see how bad it was and it's turned a profit. Homecoming is a big money maker, but they have to share with Marvel and it wasn't the smash hit they wanted it to be. The Dark Tower, Life, and Rough Night all lost them money, but none were quarter-killing bombs.

They appear to have righted the ship a bit, but I think the novelty of the Emoji movie style retardedness will run out fast and they will try to milk it.
>>
>>87059086
Money made by solo Spidey movies are all under Sony. Everything else (Avengers movies, merchandise, TV shows) go to Disney. Future Bond movies are unlikely to remain at Sony. The studio is full of retards and the best thing they can do is fund passion projects for directors.
>>
>>87059383
If they get all the money from Spidey they're solidly in the black for the summer. They still have one of the worst hit/miss rations among major studios.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.