/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRAWL IN CELL BLOCK 99

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: BRAWL.jpg (169KB, 646x957px) Image search: [Google]
BRAWL.jpg
169KB, 646x957px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XnCP5ggpbI

VINCEKINO IS BACK ON THE MENU
>>
based vince
i hope he drops a bunch of non-whites in the fights
>>
lol vince looks like such a dork when he is beating on the car and when he tries to punch that guy at the end
>>
>>87056980
is that loss
>>
directed by bone tomahawk guy

ooh yeahhh
>>
File: debramorgan.png (529KB, 700x397px) Image search: [Google]
debramorgan.png
529KB, 700x397px
>>87056980

debra morgan aged like SHIT
>>
>>87057202
Vince has boxing experience and the director said they could do longer takes with more hits exchanged thanks to that. he's a pretty big guy.
>>
>>87057388
apparently it's even more brutal than Bone Tomahawk
>>
anyone know the song in the trailer. sounds really good.
>>
>>87058036
>Zahler has worked as screenwriter, cinematographer and animator — and he’s in a death metal band, Vaughn says. The director, who also wrote Brawl, penned original songs for the film including an R&B tune that The O’Jays perform in the movie, Vaughn tells me. “He’s a real artist who’s combining a lot of these talents that serve him well.”

guessing it's one of the songs he wrote for the movie
>>
>Don Johnson
Loved Nash Bridges when I was a kid, too bad the show aged like a milk. Was he in anything good recently, other than Machete?
>>
>>87058139
He was in Jim Mickle's Cold In July which is no joke one my favorite movies of the decade. You're in for a good time.
>>
yfw the directors movie after this is pretty much blue lives matter the movie starring vince vaughn and mel gibson

I am erect
>>
>>87056980
>Writer and director of Bone Tomahawk
I'm in, pham
>>
File: ourguys.jpg (86KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ourguys.jpg
86KB, 1200x630px
>>87058428
sombody shop the Nice Guys poster into The Our Guys
>>
>>87056980
seriously looks like kino
>>
anyone know the name of the song in the trailer?
>>
>>87057747
I call bullshit till I see it. Please prove me wrong.
>>
>>87058139
>>87058207

Hell yes. Cold In July is great.
>>
How many serious roles has Vaughn played?
>>
>>87059969
he's played like a handful of them. pretty excited for this film, the trailer looked good
>>
>>87059969

i've never seen him and thought wow he can act, i dont understand the epidemy of hiring shity actor as your main character, are director fucking retarded ?

now i havent seen the movie and i should shut my pie hole, but from the trailer he looks awkward and not in a funny way
>>
File: 1503558321337.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503558321337.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>87056980
>Kino in kinoblock dubs

Who says they don't make good movies anymore?
>>
Alt right kino. Cant wait for all the thinkpieces
>>
>>87058139
Eastbound and Down
>>
Vince punches a car to death
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.