[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innocence of Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 28

File: 345245234534.jpg (57KB, 679x463px) Image search: [Google]
345245234534.jpg
57KB, 679x463px
Has anyone seen the movie the Innocence of Muslims? It's back on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGsFHAO0pMA&bpctr=1504030750
>>
It is racist
>>
File: 1350161492910.jpg (54KB, 680x373px) Image search: [Google]
1350161492910.jpg
54KB, 680x373px
>5 years ago
>same year as Bravo Joss, TDKR and le shiggy donatello
>I'm still here
>>
Remember all those innocents murdered by Christians after the airing of The Last Temptation.
>>
>>87055826

You can't be racist against Muslims, because they're not human.
>>
File: 1493577690030.jpg (44KB, 514x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493577690030.jpg
44KB, 514x680px
>Muslims literally rioted in their own cities, beat embassy workers to death and carried out terrorist attacks because of this shit movie
How do we solve the Muslim problem?
>>
>>87055085
>The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
>>
>>87055990
make anti-kebab movies with all staring mel gibson
>>
>>87055990
keep playing video games and not reproducing for starters
>>
BTFO
>>
here is the real version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4&spfreload=10&bpctr=1504033404
>>
>>87055990
They never saw this movie you fucking retard
>>
the bad acting is triggering me
>>
>>87056423
Are Muslims allowed to watch film?
>>
>>87056557
Their dads say they're not supposed to be on camera. It's haraam.
>>
>>87055895
they di firebomb a studio in Italy.
>>
>>87055085
remember when you idiots where going nuts about how the muslims where going nuts about a youtube video, but then the Bengazi narrative was changed to pretend it had nothing to do with the global fucking protests and it wasn't just bad timing to be at a fucking CIA outpost when the militia turns on you over a goddamn youtube video. I member.
>>
>>87056557

No actually, the Koran is very explicit that you can't make images of anything that lives, which is why classical Islamic art is all abstract swirls and shit.
>>
>>87056894
>Global protests
Top fucking kek. Imagine being so blue pilled you actually think Benghazi happened over a YouTube video with a few thousand views
>>
File: dae brave new world?.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
dae brave new world?.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
>>87058158
Imagine having a dichotomous worldview built around a metaphor implying you have to take medication.

Reality is sillier than your literal propaganda cuckerino.
>>
>>87058394
Don't forget that that metaphor was invented by trannies
>>
>>87058434

Actually when they came up with it they were just jew degenerates.
>>
>>87058394
>>87058434
You have to be the dullest person in the world to buy the narrative that a shitty YouTube video with no views casued the Benghazi distaster. It's the stupidest cover story ever told and you believe in. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>87058599
>How fucking stupid are you?
>he asked, on 4chan
>>
>>87058668
>Dude 4chan sucks I only come here to shitpost :^)
You know what's wrong with you. Get out and stay out.
>>
>>87058758
>I'm so retarded I expect high-level political discussion on the /tv/ board!

You are beyond help. Do your mother a favor and kill yourself.
>>
File: corporatism kek.jpg (49KB, 740x493px) Image search: [Google]
corporatism kek.jpg
49KB, 740x493px
>>87058599
>You have to be the dullest person in the world to buy the narrative that a shitty YouTube video with no views casued the Benghazi distaster.
The video sparked a censorship controversy in the US and across the internet. The "youtube video with barely any views" and the dialogue it started was covered hourly on all the cable news channels and was a big fuckign deal on /tv/ and 4chan and fucking reddit. Muslims all started getting triggered by the amount of discussion in defense of some shitty youtube video with no views and protests started forming outside of basically every American embassy in the world, while other countries where blocking Youtube entirely over it. Where the fuck where you? Where you literally fucking 12 when it happened?
>It's the stupidest cover story ever told and you believe in.
Sure thing bud. It was all some vast conspiracy and not a bunch of triggered Libyans with heavy arms attacking a fucking spookhouse in the middle of their city in the midst of a global shitposting meme. Their equivalent of Fox News/CBN was calling on active protest at all US embassies. The CIA outpost that was attacked had coordinated a protection deal with one of the militias, and the militia fucking turned on them.

Over a youtube video with no views.

That's the world we live in m8. It was right at the height of the 2012 Presidential campaign too so it was seized upon as a scandal bait, and they rode that shit for 4 years keeping the "investigation" alive in the news by bouncing it in the oversight committees.

But you take medication so you know everything huh.
>>
>>87058813
I actually expect no political discussion on /tv/, and intelligent posts from everyone. I'm disappointed almost every single day.
>>
File: kekekekekekekekekekek.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
kekekekekekekekekekek.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>87058813
>reddit spacing
>being a tryhard faggot
what a wacky coincidence
>>
File: 142084291.jpg (878KB, 795x1024px) Image search: [Google]
142084291.jpg
878KB, 795x1024px
>>87056970
I guess VII to XVI centuries Muslims were all blasphemous kuffar.
>>
>>87055085
Ey? I know, I have heard about it!
>>
Ah yes, this video that the media claimed was the reason for backlash when it literally had less than 1k views at the time.
>>
>>87060163
>they cant copy it to some dvd and play it to their friends in their caves
>>
>>87060280
Nigga stop.
It's like when the video of the voting machine "changing votes" came out the day of the 2012 election just in case they didn't win, as a fail-safe.
It was a smokescreen and everyone saw through it. They just refused to report it as such.
>>
File: f9f.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
f9f.png
152KB, 830x844px
>>87055085
>people think this caused Benghazi
>>
>Sam Bacille is still disappeared and hasn't been seen since being Gitmo-ed
>>
christ i forgot just how awful this was, quality wise

how do people get others to act in their awful productions? are they just their friends that have no idea how shit they are at film making?
>>
>>87056257
How can anyone object to such kino?
>>
>>87055975
Kek.
>>
>>87060659
Never underestimate how many desperate actors there are at any given time who will do anything for a gig.
>>
>>87055990
Import them to our countries?
>>
>>87055990

Best way to solve it is simply do not let them into your countries and cities.

A place with no Muslims has no Islamic terror attacks.
>>
File: oh no he's retarded.webm (123KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
oh no he's retarded.webm
123KB, 636x358px
>>87060163
its funny how all you cultists repeat that same talking point. It sparked a controversy that led to protests that caused a tipping point in lawless country. What do you think happened, exactly?
>>87060404
>It was a smokescreen and everyone saw through it.
I was working for the Republican Party of Virginia at the time. Benghazi is scandal bait. You've been manipulated.
>>87060524
>people give a shit about Benghazi
the real goof is that Issa was only really able to turn it into the scandal it became pricesely because of how random and stupid the reality of it was. Had it actually been some CIA operation backfiring or had there actually been concrete evidence of a coordinated, planned attack, they wouldn't have been able to endlessly keep the issue alive publicly in committee. Hell they even released a propaganda movie about it just in time for the next election cycle. It's honestly kind of baffling how many of you idiots still eat this shit up. Make it big, make it simple, and keep repeating it amirite.
>>
>>87060924
a place with no humans has no crime also. Ban people pls.
>>
>>87060985
Who are you trying to protect, anon?
You seem very defensive about an obvious fabricated story.
>>
Man + x = BT.

BT - x = Man.

What is x?

You must discover it for yourself.
>>
File: jackiechan.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
jackiechan.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>87061039
>Who are you trying to protect, anon?
What in the fuck does that even mean? It's the truth. It's what happened. I witnessed it happening. I was part of the messaging push the day it was happening. What the fuck are you asking? Who are you trying to protect? Spoiler alert it's corporations you fucking idiot.
>You seem very defensive about an obvious fabricated story.
You seem to have problems with projection. I'm here because I remember what happened and it's always fun to fuck with you political cult parrots. You "true believers" and your tbd opinions and the constant cognitive dissonance.

Certainly not trying to protect you or your faggot beliefs you silly ass fucking retard. They laugh at you.
>>
>>87059807
you know reddit spacing only applies to writing paragraphs, right?

>>87060775
>C tier movie
>BTFO of muslims
>triggered some people so bad that youtube is still blocked because of it

yes
also this old guys scene is top notch
https://youtu.be/qmodVun16Q4?t=7m40s
>>
>>87055990
Wasn't it all deflection from Hillary?
>>
File: laughing daisy.webm (700KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing daisy.webm
700KB, 740x720px
>>87061685
no it literally applies to using fucking reddit formatting standards like double entering after a greentext.

putting a space between paragraph to separate thoughts or to make a point is how writing works dumbo.
>>
>>87056257
>those comments
>muslims making death threats
>liberals defending them
>people making jokes about the muslims
>>
>>87061032
idiotic false equivalency. Cars kill far more people than many things, but they have great utility. Normal people committing low rates of crime isn't a terrible social issue because normal people have utility.

Muslims cause way more crime proportionately and don't have nearly as much utility as normal people, so they should be banned from civilized countries.

But you're a brainwashed Marxist whose ethos is nothing but emotion/empathy, so you'd rather see first world countries go to shit than offend people's emotions.

You are horrible scum.
>>
>>87061930
you would know more than I do redditor

>>87061957
the creator made it because it's exactly what muslims do to coptic christians in Egypt right now. he is a madman.
>>
>>87061476
What's British telecom got to do with this?
>>
What exactly do you cuckservative dipshits think actually happened anyway?

It was so weird watching /pol/ and reddit and shit do an about face on prime "muslims will kill people over a youtube video" shitposting just to support the Republican party/Fox news scandal bait narrative.
>>
>>87062222
also checked
>>
File: 1453295848914.jpg (190KB, 1200x783px) Image search: [Google]
1453295848914.jpg
190KB, 1200x783px
>>87055990
>>
>>87062269
>shitposting just to support the Republican party/Fox news scandal bait narrative
>people actually believe this
>>
File: doyouwanttogetoff.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
doyouwanttogetoff.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>87062174
>idiotic false equivalency.
no it isn't. You don't really understand what that is.

And I'm not super interested in defending muslims tbhwyf. Couldn't give a shit. What I don't see is what makes you special or better or different. You're just as much of a believe anything muh tribe tells me nigger as they are. And you make an argument for utility lol. If you were capable or competent you likely wouldn't need spoopy brown guy boogiemen to feel better about yourself.
>But you're a brainwashed Marxist whose ethos is nothing but emotion/empathy
No I'm actually former political messaging strategist and I generally look at things from an economic worldview. The only way to ensure peace is to get rid of people. Everything you're doing is an appeal to your emotions. Your fears. You tell yourself you're above being guided by emotion, which is what most cowards generally do.
>so you'd rather see first world countries go to shit than offend people's emotions.
The economic cost of trying to ban anyone from a fucking brown country from being able to move here would cartoonishly outweigh the benefits. It's an entirely emotional, practically fucking retarded worldview to have. And you think it has anything to do with not wanting to "offend people's emotions?" That's funny.
>You are horrible scum.
I think you're just misguided. Funny how upset you are. Funny how desperate you are to tell yourself that I'm horrible. The shell is cracking a little isn't it?
>>
File: free shrugs.png (499KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.png
499KB, 449x642px
>>87062429
you apparently do believe it though.

funny how no one ever bothers saying what they think DID happen, other than it was somehow a coverup for Obama in 2012 and then Clinton after Obama won re-election. What exactly happened? It was like a super coordinated attack? They rolled up with all their shit and stormed a CIA outpost. It happened on the same day that there were protests outside of American embassies across the globe, on the same day that Islamic leaders were calling on protests outside of American embassies. What exactly do you think happened? Where exactly where you in early September 2012? Was it elementary school?
>>
>>87062993
>elementary hurr durr
You have me confused with other 4chan retards. I don't know what happened there, because... I wasn't there.

A video lecture by a CIA whistle blower made not too long ago suggested that the intelligence agencies and Hillary were running a shit ton of guns in the areas and also that Saudi Arabia was involved. His presentation was about the shadow government, which was weird because Israel was not mentioned once. Also he had very positive things to say about Obama and Trump. very weird video...
>>
>>87062748
>The only way to ensure peace is to get rid of people.

That's obvious, and I wouldn't necessarily oppose anti-procreation so the human race simply ends.

>The economic cost of trying to ban anyone from a fucking brown country from being able to move here would cartoonishly outweigh the benefits.

Too bad you have no science to back that up. Mister "I'm not emotional."

The facts are in: higher proportion of Muslims/others with low iQs = higher crime, higher unemployment, lower quality of life, higher strain on social services. Not 1 oz of emotion to it. You have no science or stats to seriously disprove this, and so you use insults instead.

And you are a bad person for seriously trying to defend non-Westerners, with the millions of examples of evidence that you should not. I pity you.
>>
>>87055990

Whats even better is

>some jew decides to make antimuslim film
>raises a bunch of money from other jews and fundamentalist christians
>ends up with a few million
>release a couple minutes of very poorly shot and acted footage
>huge backlash
>oy vey! I guess we can't release the movie now this is soo bad
>none of the investors willing to come forward and sure him due to the huge negative pr surrounding it

The guy was also involved in some sort of check scam/fraud
>>
>>87063618
>Coptic Christians are Jews
>Doing whatever it took to get his message out was bad
>>
File: 1503569614704.jpg (31KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1503569614704.jpg
31KB, 720x540px
>Americans actually believe this cause Bengazi
i never even heard of this video until today
>>
>>87064759
>I'm young and didn't pay attention to things 5 years ago
>and the media I consume actively downplays the outrage over a Youtube video because it clashes with the narrative I'm being fed
>>
>>87056423
They never read The Satanic Verses either but they still chimped out, retard.
>>
File: 1482809191284.jpg (107KB, 572x772px) Image search: [Google]
1482809191284.jpg
107KB, 572x772px
>>87065131
have you ever considered that the idea that the video was the cause of Bengazi was simply a narrative you have been fed?
i remeber the news reports on my countries media during Bengazi and none of them mentioned this video.
>>
>>87055085
>this video has been flagged as offensive

I want to get off Mr. Liebowitz's wild ride
>>
>>87065256
>have you ever considered that the idea that the video was the cause of Bengazi was simply a narrative you have been fed?
Yes. I did then I have sense. I've repeatedly asked on this thread what the counter narrative, exactly, is. And >>87063458 is the best we've got.

Never mind that the controversy about the video was well covered. never mind all these sources about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactions_to_Innocence_of_Muslims

>i remeber the news reports on my countries media during Bengazi and none of them mentioned this video.
neat. Your subjective experience of reality isn't anyones concern though.
>>
>>87065862
why are you so butthurt that people make the much more obvious assumption that an event that led to the death of several people wasn't caused by a youtube video no one has even heard of?
>>
>>87062237
But BT is the mathematical symbol for Islamic Terrorist
>>
File: drapevator.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drapevator.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>87063523
>wouldn't necessarily oppose anti-procreation so the human race simply ends.
just kys m8 nobody cares.
>Too bad you have no science to back that up.
provide science please that shows the economic benefits of blanket banning a billion people from migrating. How do you practically do this irl? Who's paying for the giant bureacracy you'd need to create?
>Mister "I'm not emotional."
You think spending billions and sacrificing access to the developing world to prevent the literally dozens of islamic terrorism deaths is sound rational thought. It's impotence and fear.
>The facts are in: higher proportion of Muslims/others with low iQs = higher crime, higher unemployment, lower quality of life, higher strain on social services
Well for one thing, if you're going to get caught up about average IQ scores we should probably only be letting in jews and asians huh.

For another, not really. IQ is kind of bullshit that idiots cling to in the first place, it's pretty situational. All the things you're listing are pretty much always connected to poverty, including lower IQ. Poor whites score lower than rich whites. You think the best way to fight poverty and wealth inequality and improve social mobility are impossibly complicated bans of a vaguely defined group of over a billion people on the other side of the world?
>Not 1 oz of emotion to it
It's literally all emotion. Look at how much of your self worth is being leveraged on your superficial group identity.
>You have no science or stats to seriously disprove this
You're not using any science or stats to prove anything dude
>And you are a bad person for seriously trying to defend non-Westerners
lol muh tribe!!!!
>with the millions of examples of evidence that you should not
And they also have millions of examples of why we're assholes that they use to rouse their rabble just like you!
>I pity you.
I don't think about you at all lol
>>
>>87055990
Cut the head off the (((rat))) to kill it, not the tail.
>>
>>87063618
It was made by an Egyptian Coptic Christian
>>
File: drapesmug1.jpg (18KB, 215x276px) Image search: [Google]
drapesmug1.jpg
18KB, 215x276px
>>87066089
I'm not butthurt. Theo Van Gogh was killed by an islamic extremist over the same shit. They shot up Charlie Hebdo over the same shit. You being ignorant of history and acting like an incredulous faggot about obvious shit isn't an argument. It's cult shit.
>a youtube video no one has even heard of
And you're in a thread about it 5 years later.
>>
>>87064759
I didnt hear about it until a like a week ago.
when i did i posted it in a "kino comedy" thread and I got no (You)s. not OP by the way.

>>87065862
>And >>87063458(You) is the best we've got.
i never had no real opinion on Benghazi and i didnt follow the news because I knew they having been lying through their teeth since i was little. also I was 22 and busy raising a child.

also here is the video i was talking about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA
>>
>>87064759
underage detected
>>
>>87056098
im a lesbian so the second part is EZ
>>
chck em
>>
>>87055990
Not really. Some were mad, yes, the Libyan protests and Benghazi incident had nothing to to with this, the jewish establishment simply used it as an excuse to cover up their own crimes
>>
File: 1504046557507.jpg (2MB, 5120x3200px) Image search: [Google]
1504046557507.jpg
2MB, 5120x3200px
they are not all bad
>>
File: drapesmug.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
drapesmug.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>87067519
>i never had no real opinion on Benghazi and i didnt follow the news
that was my point. All the people that dismissively laugh off the idea that the yt video had anything to do with the Benghazi attacks never fucking say what they think did cause them or why they think it matters to retroactively pretend it wasn't a significant factor. I wonder if the Michael Bay propaganda goes near it.

And that whistleblower was out of government by 2012, and had already been bitching about the CIA for a while at that point. But to the larger point, of course the CIA was arming militias in Libya. We arm everyone. That's how they had protection in the first place. They likely weren't attacked for some deep state cover up, and if they were the Republicans wouldn't have been holding public hearings about it every session constantly keeping it in the news.
>>
>>87055085
I love that perfect title. Its possibly one of the most perfect titles of anything ever, Jews are an amazing people. If I saw that on a dark website I would shit myself. It just has that juxtaposition that looks dirty and sick.

Its the bad English I think. If it had a The first or it was called Muslim Innocents, it would be fine but Innocence of Muslims looks wrong.
>>
>>87055085
they are not slim and they are not innocent
>>
>>87059807
Hi newfag
>>
>>87055990
It's called a false flag, stupid
>>
>>87060924
Errr charlottesville but whatever
>>
>>87055085

Absolutely Haram
>>
>Muslims got offended by this unprofessional bullshit to the point of murdering people
I mean I'd be offended too if someone put this little effort in trying to make fun of me, but they're upset that it's insulting them
>>
File: 1496358127777.png (1MB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
1496358127777.png
1MB, 1024x718px
Hourly reminder that stupid goys actually think this video caused the Benghazi attack.

The gov was involved in some shady shit regarding support of terrorists that would then overtake the country, it's pretty simple and the US has a rich of history of exactly this kind of activity. Couple that with the repeated denied requests for extra security, requests numbering in the HUNDREDS, and the very slow inadequate response and it's obvious that these people in the embassy had to go because they knew too much.
>>
File: 04c.jpg (10KB, 222x250px) Image search: [Google]
04c.jpg
10KB, 222x250px
>this whole thread
>>
>What was perceived as denigrating of the Islamic prophet Muhammad resulted in demonstrations and violent protests against the video to break out on September 11 in Egypt and spread to other Arab and Muslim nations and to some western countries. The protests have led to hundreds of injuries and over 50 deaths.

Cant even make this shit up
>>
>>87073212
religion of peace!
>>
>>87060074
I kek everytime
>>
>>87071307
for what tho
>>
>>87059452
kek go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1503867219868.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503867219868.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
Can the faggots who're on about Benghazi go back to their containment boards /x/ and /pol/. Shitty movies can help attribute to killings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ9y7C6_B34
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.