[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this better than the first one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 51JW8NK56YL._SX355_.jpg (40KB, 355x354px) Image search: [Google]
51JW8NK56YL._SX355_.jpg
40KB, 355x354px
Was this better than the first one?
>>
the soundtrack? go to /mu/ to discuss it
>>
>>87051239
Both are GOAT.
Personally I rather re-watch the first one, but 2 is a hilarious sequel and a solid movie.
>>
It's a sequel done right, although I do find some of the scenes with Fionna's parents boring.
>>
>>87051239
Counting Crows >>>>>>> Smash Mouth

Everyone knows this.
>>
>>87051373
When I think 2 I instantly think I Need a Hero.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8
It has one of the greatest scenes in the history of cinema so yes.
>>
>>87051239
It has Puss in Boots so yes
>>
>>87051373
no-one ever talks about eels man, they had a good scene in both films
>>
>>87051239
The humour in the second one is when Dreamworks started turning to shit.

Movie references.
Lowest common denominator potty humour, the cat licking itself, people falling over, farting, burping.

Puss in Boots was a soulless inclusion to the series, literally just to appeal to the little kiddie crowd.

And this may not be a popular opinion, but the ending always bothered me. Shrek turned into a handsome human, Feona is a beautiful woman, so why don't they stay two beautiful attractive people and live happily ever after? You're telling me Feona enjoys having sex with Shreks disgusting warty ogre cucumber rather than sucking on human Shreks hard, white piece of meat?
>>
>>87051767
You sound like a mad white boy jealous of Shrek's ogresized eshrektion.
>>
>>87051767

I disagree.

Shrek 2 had more varied humor while the first one was DUDE FAIRY TALES ARE UNREALISTIC LMAO. You're also insane if you don't think the entire series was loaded with pop culture/movie references.
>>
>>87051767
I see you hate all Shrek movies.

Shrek2 was besto
based pussinboots
>>
>>87051767
stay mad white boit
white women are literally built for fat ogre dick
fiona got SHREKED
>>
File: 491.png (177KB, 779x548px) Image search: [Google]
491.png
177KB, 779x548px
I'll go right ahead
>>
>>87051239
Yes. Better animation, humor just as good if not better than the first, introduces new characters while bringing back solid supporting cast from first film, Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming are great, KNIGHTS, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg3NFHv7ASo
>>
>>87052327
KNIGHTS is my favourite part
>>
>>87051626
Eels are a secretly a patrician band, their first three albums are hidden gems of late 90's/early 00's alt rock.
>>
>>87051239
The first two movies were kino as fuck

Sadly, the others one are forgettable as fuck
>>
They were both great and they have aged very well
I think 1 was overall was a more well-rounded film
>>
>>87051767
The humor was the same, but 2's was less original.
>>
Yes every second is funny. Shrek 1 has more dull moments
>>
File: 1487617562717.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487617562717.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>87052327
>that ground pepper in the eyes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.