[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even without balls, this should still hurt It's not a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Even without balls, this should still hurt

It's not a fucking super power

>I thought Ramsey cut his dick off, not his balls
>>
>>87051137
The only reason getting hit in the groin hurts for both men, and women is because of the large amount of nerve endings in that area, but when you remove the dick, and balls, those nerve endings are gone, and unless it's a fresh wound, it won't hurt as much. Especially after getting your face best to a pulp.
>>
>>87051137
but it wouldn't hurt enough to make you double over in pain and keep hurting for days afterwards
>>
>>87051295
but he was 99% close to dying at that point. he got extra stamina after getting kicked between the legs
>>
File: 1482713226722.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482713226722.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
good thread
>>
The Theon scene was dumb. His "superpower" should have been an insanely high pain tolerance to all the guy's attacks, not just the shot to the pussy.

The Ironborn are a bunch of inconsistant fucks as well.
>>
>>87052146

this is my fetish.
>>
>>87052146
Why would you subject yourself to that, even for money? Couldn't that potentially damage your nutsack and affect your offspring?
>>
>>87052729
That guys first boner was probably when he was getting the shit beat out of him by his sister, now that's what he needs to get a good lump on. Sexuality is a strange thing.
>>
It's weird coming to this board without having seen any game of thrones. Threads like these are complete foreign languages to me. The only reason I even know it's GoT related is because I'm on /tv/.
>>
>>87051137
got is just a memey joke now. i only continue to watch it because i have come this far. dont question anything just accept it and move on
>>
>>87052146
did he cum?
>>
>>87051458
More like he regained stamina when that dude spent all of his time repeatedly kicking his no-balls
>>
>>87054836
No but I did
>>
>>87054922
just like mayweather and mcgregor fight

life imitating art
>>
>>87051137
Not enough cunt-punting in movies. I see it happen when girls get drunk and fight outside clubs but it's hardly ever depicted.
>>
How does he have the strength to fight a testosterone filled man?

I'm not the strongest man and there isn't a girl in the gym who's stronger then me. This guy is even weaker than most women. Why is he still thin? He should have turned into Varys by now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.