[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just downloaded the first season of both. Which one should i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Just downloaded the first season of both.
Which one should i start watching first?
>>
>>87049496
the wire
save the best for last
>>
>>87049496
The Sopranos.
If you can't handle The Sopranos, you sure as hell won't be able to handle The Wire.
>>
Why do all the white people in The Wire use ebonics? You have characters in the show who have gone to college talking like street niggers. Is that how Americans really are?
>>
>>87049661
yes
>>
>The WIREddit
>The Sopreddits
no!
>>
>>87049718
woah
>>
>>87049661
there are maybe 2 characters that do this, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>87049661
It's based on Baltimore which is the highest crime city in the entire country
>>
>>87049496
S1 of The Wire then S1 of Sopranos since that's who's audience S2 of The Wire was going after anyways.
>>
>>87049496
just watch Breaking Bad, its way better
>>
>>87049496
Watch it, kid.
>>
>>87050918
This
>>
>>87050531
All the cops talk like niggers even the higher ups. It gets even worse as the series goes on to the point where everyone talks like their from the ghetto.
>>
>>87050601
Is this true? What are the demographics of Baltimore?
>>
>>87051217
kys pol
>>
>>87051217
their great great great great grand mother fucked a nigger
>>
>>87049496
Watch the Wire first. After you watch Sopranos, all other tv just can't compare. You won't find a better show in any era, in any genre.
>>
>>87050918
>>87051055
KYS
>>
>>87049496
Why don't you decide yourself, you fuckin' retard?
>>
>>87052396
NEVER fucking respond to me like that again
>>
I've not seen the sopranos yet but the wire is such a meme it's one of the most uninteresting shows I've ever seen. What a piece of shit you get the sense it's trying really hard to be kino which is embarrasing
>>
>>87051139
No they don't, what are you talking about?
>>
>>87052529
go back to watching your games of thrones, kiddo
>>
>>87052544
Yes they do. It's like they don't teach grammar over there. It almost makes the show unwatchable.
>>
>>87052692
Can you find any clips showing this? I don't remember it being the case.
>>
>>87050601
Detroit would like a word with you.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.