[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do anime adaptions all flop?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

>you could do a shot for shot live action adaption of this
>You could include a Japanese cast in japan, which would satisfy weebs and SJWs
>You could maintain the well done OST
>All of this and probably score 90+ on imdb and RT
>Don't
Why?
>>
>>87045578
>weeb brainlet thinks this would've saved his retarded children's cartoon
>>
File: 1490312282451.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1490312282451.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>87045631
>Week brainlet
>The American version is dumbed down for audiences
>>
I had an idea for an original plot where a prison inmate finds the death notes, turns out he framed for murder which he didn't commit, so he uses it get himself out of jail so he can find and track down the real killer, when he finally does rather than use the book on him he chooses to strangle the person to death with his bare hands as a present to Ryuk.
>>
>>87045578
Because they change everything that people like about a story and then want people to like it.
>>
>>87045673
Damn, imagine if arya look like this
>>
>>87045720
You should never write a plot ever again.
>>
>>87045969
Criticism noted
>>
>>87045578
Ghost in the Shell was actually impressive.

Netflix Deathnote was so mediocre it's actually funny.
>>
>>87045578
>anime is retarded
>hollywood is jew

>why things are shit i dunno (sadface)
>>
>>87045578
>anime adaptions all flo-

http://collider.com/edge-of-tomorrow-2-title/
>>
>>87046033
not fucking based on anime, how many fucking times must you be told
>>
>>87045775
But WHY
My thought is the directors and producers don't want to put there name on something that isn't there idea. So they twist and change it. And that's where the fuck ups come from.
>>
>>87046029
>Hollwood is one giant super Jew slumbering under the streets of LA feeding off of ticket sales for shitty movies
>He waits for Star wars X marvel avengers crossover to rise and strike at the unsuspecting world
>>
File: Good_Burger_film_poster.jpg (49KB, 300x457px) Image search: [Google]
Good_Burger_film_poster.jpg
49KB, 300x457px
>all anime adaptions are flo-
>>
>>87045673
Stay in your /gen/ faggot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.