[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No lawyer, no witnesses? What sort of due process is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: bigfing.png (668KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bigfing.png
668KB, 1280x720px
No lawyer, no witnesses? What sort of due process is this?
>>
One that doesn't let the guilty nigger get free by talking bullshit all the trial.
>>
>>87041899
Why didn't he ask arya if he pulled her mask off would she die?
>>
>>87041899
They have a person that can literally look into the past and see what happened. he confessed, there are letters. what do you think could have saved him ,trail by combat?
>>
File: 1503996255527.png (106KB, 347x416px) Image search: [Google]
1503996255527.png
106KB, 347x416px
>>87041899
SANSA PLEEEEEEEESE
>>
>>87041899
There wasn't even a verdict. Arya just killed him on the spot.
>>
File: 1503932078785.jpg (117KB, 1548x871px) Image search: [Google]
1503932078785.jpg
117KB, 1548x871px
AAAAAGGGHHHHHH SANSA SAVE ME PLEASE
>>
>I...

What was he going to say?
>>
>>87042913
kek. would have been ultimate memery and bit more in character, if instead of rolling on the ground begging he said that arya was dead, that it was just a faceless man with her face, there you could have worked in "if I pull it off, etc" bran would have been harder to block but if he had moved fast he could have spun some shit about the kid being under witch control maybe under NKs control and yes sometimes he tells the truth about the past but that is only so he can build up the cred and not have his lies questioned
>>
Someone post the line-by-line rebuttals. Fucking /tv/'s writing is more entertaining and offers bigger stakes than what passes for a script in this sinking show.
>>
>>87043020
>I'm CIA
>>
>The question was not why the man had to die, but why I must do it.”

>Bran had no answer for that. “King Robert has a headsman,” he said, uncertainly.

>“He does,” his father admitted. “As did the Targaryen kings before him. Yet our way is the older way. The blood of the First Men still flows in the veins of the Starks, and we hold to the belief that the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man’s life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.

Bran learned fucking nothing.
>>
THREE WORDS: TRIAL BY COMBAT

AND HE WOULD BE SAFE
>>
>>87043020
>'m queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.
>>
>>87043079
bran isn't bran, he's the three eyed raven

how much EXPLICIT dialogue do you fucking need?
>>
>>87043020
Sansa, It was me, the author of all your pain all along. Look at me! Look at what they make us do! Only Cat your sister. Only C...
>>
In the end it looked like it indeed was extremely painful
>>
>>87043079
>the true starks are gone
how much more proof do you need
>>
>>87043112
What exactly did he mean by this?
>>
>>87041899
was getting caught part of his plan?
>>
>>87043020
I say, lyssa didn't fly so good
>>
>>87043081
>TRIAL BY COMBAT
its not some meme where you hire a mountain to fight for you. In the real trial the parties would be isolated, there will be 1 month of forced fasting and endless praying with mind numbing incense. There are other options that could have worked better for him but its clear they were going to kill him anyway
>>
>>87043161
its from his early movies
>>
>>87043020
Is Harrenhal off the table?
>>
>>87043157

This

Even cat let tyrion have a trial by combat
>>
Bran: If Aunt Lysa didn't fly so good, you must acquit. If Aunt Lysa didn't fly so good, you must acquit. If Aunt Lysa didn't fly so good, you must acquit. If Aunt Lysa didn't fly so good, you must acquit.
>>
File: image.png (109KB, 317x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
109KB, 317x291px
>>87043078
Fucking kek
>>
>>87043020
shaboze
>>
>>87043365
Even Arya shitty wolf doesn't think she's worthy of being a Stak
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 300x168px
>>87043400
AND HARRENHAL
>>
>>87043020
I suppose fair trial is off the table ash well?
>>
>>87043372
>if sansa didn't let you hit, you must acquit
>>
So who is running Littlefinger's brothels now?
>>
>>87043621
Maester Chlamydia
>>
>>87043621
Bran warged into Lil Jon O'Fleighbottom
>>
>>87041899
This was such a dumb end to his character, did even one normie care what Littlefinger had done by this time? They played up that scene like it was Joffrey getting what he deserved, but no one actually hated Littlefinger by this time. The last relevant thing he did was retake Winterfell -
a very righteous deed regardless of motive - which conflicted with that sense of justice the writers tried to imply. One of many reasons why the Winterfell story felt like a reflection of the Sand Snakes.

He's a sneaky bastard so it would have been right to give him a sneaky end, and they had the perfect opportunity for it. Have his dead body be revealed buried in the snow with himself staring at it, he pulls his face off revealing that it's Arya. It also opens the door for a faceless Littlefinger wight being raised by the Night King. I guess they just wanted to save money on actors next season?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.