[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

What went wrong?
>>
Your mother not swallowing you
>>
nothing, its great
>>
I don't watch it but probably nothing since their general thread is the only one which can survive against GOT threads.

t. GOT fan.
>>
>>87041821
Too much Vedder
>>
File: 1503943261866.png (313KB, 440x485px) Image search: [Google]
1503943261866.png
313KB, 440x485px
>>87041821
nothing, its perfect television
>>
>>87041964
Not enough Missoula
>>
you didn't fix your heart
>>
>>87041821

Shitty cartoon-like show which pretends to be serious and deep but without real value. S3 has been a mixture of crowd (pleb)-pleasers and visual masturbation of the director.
Hell, even Lynch put himself as the main protagonist so that tells you much about the show.
>>
>>87041821
Nothing.
>>
>>87042029
Gordon Cole is a side character not the main protagonist.
>>
>>87042062

I bet he has the longest screentime out of all characters so he's one of the main at least.
>>
>>87042029
It wouldn't make sense for Gordon Cole not to be involved prominently. Cooper went missing for 25 years. They were more than just coworkers, they were friends.

And it's not like Lynch ever planned on Cole being a huge character in the first place. He was a one off character in the original series, then they were forced to reveal the killer, and now is the story that we've got.
>>
>>87042029
>He doesnt know what experimental filmmaking is
>>
>lynch's dickriders will defend anything
:the thread
>>
>>87042139
>I'm too lazy/too stupid to counter anything anyone has said
:the post
>>
>>87042139
>sto liking things wahhhhh
>>
Nothing, it was always unwatchable shit made for pseudo-intellectuals who refuse to accept that The Elephant Man is the only good Lynch movie.
>>
Everything went better than expected.
>>
>>87042281
>if you like any david lynch movies you're just pretending to be smart
>unless it's the one that I like!

You're like baby
>>
>>87041944
Fair enough GOT fan...... fair enough.
>>
File: comfy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>87041821
>mfw I can't wait for GoT to be over with my normie friends so I can go home and watch TP
>>
>>87041821
>What went wrong?

Some actors died and Lynch was forced to write around that obstacle for the characters. Oh wait, this resulted in exceptional creativity and helped make the story even more interesting.

So nothing really. Except maybe Michael Ontkean not returning for no fucking reason. But he was a shitty actor anyway.
>>
>>87042531
kek

>friend talking about GOT
>me being silent, waiting for conversation to end
>"lol look at anon, he has no idea what we're talking about"
>"you don't watch GOT anon? what shows DO you watch?"
>i reply "right now just Twin Peaks"
>friends judge me "isn't that some chick show anon?" "sound prety gay"
>friends continue to mock me and accuse me of wanting to be different

This is why I never mention the things that I like. Even when I don't bring it up I get nothing but ridiculue.
>>
>>87042548
Oh yeah who can forget phone call with old senile lady, skype call with senile old guy and the most memorable series of fake phone calls in the story of television to a guy in a hospital (who should have been just simply recasted). Truly a visionary.

I'll give you Jeffries in the aesthetic department but his character was shit and completely different to what we had been shown. This is the problem with Lynch/Frost, some characters just change too much from format to format.
>>
>>87042646
What the fuck man? Sounds like you're their bitch. Either stick up for yourself or just find new friends ffs.
>>
>>87041835
fpbp
>>
>>87041821
>What went wrong?
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>87042670
Log Lady scenes were perfect, Doc Hayward was unnecesarry but I'm pretty sure they only did that since it was Mark Frost's dad and they wanted to give him a farewell scene.

I was mainly referring to Major Briggs' plotline and Phillip Jeffries. Both characters who have been seamlessly worked into the new series as important plot points. If you can't recognize the value of that then you're a lost cause.

Also, the fake phone calls for Harry are pretty dumb. But that's why I mentioned Michael Ontkean separately as the one possible disappointment this series has had.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.