[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was getting cucked part of his plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tyrion lannister boatsex.png (1MB, 1480x1110px) Image search: [Google]
tyrion lannister boatsex.png
1MB, 1480x1110px
Was getting cucked part of his plan?
>>
>>87041703

He's a little guy.
>>
Dude doesnt want them to hook up, love always fucks with choices and theyre the two people thats gonna change the world, plus he'll probably find out its an incest baby too
>>
>>87041703
He is on Cersei's side now, it is obvious
>>
>>87041754
Probably the dumbest twist they could have come up with. Especially now that Jaime is gonna meet up with them anyway, effectively switching sides. There is literally no reason for Tyrion to give a shit about Cercei and her unborn baby after all she has done. Nor should he be blaming himself for Tommen and Myrcella's death, which was also all Cercei's fault
>>
>>87041703
He was just outside, just as he was going in. I would imagine he advised him to have a little night cap with the queen before Jon went.
Tyrion was already teasing Dany about him the episode before.
>>
>>87041754
(X) Doubt

He's hand of the queen now and after the war he'll probably be the lord of Casterly Rock. As a Super Genius Person™, he has no reason to betray Daenerys.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.