[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it suck without Pablo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Narcos-s3-poster.jpg (30KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
Narcos-s3-poster.jpg
30KB, 337x500px
Will it suck without Pablo?
>>
>>87041015
Probably but penia will save it.
>>
No, Peňa is the best character anyway. More Peňa = better show
>>
It always sucked.
>>
couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of this show. Literally impossible to watch if you speak Spanish and know how Colombians actually speak
>>
>>87041730
No seas autista marica.
>>
>>87041905
lo aguanté con Breaking Bad, pero un show en fucking Colombia y no pudieron conseguir colombianos con todo el dinero que tienen? basura
>>
>>87041905
o por lo menos un caribeño, ni eso
actores cubanos, dominicanos o puertorriqueños hubieran funcionado perfectamente y en EEUU hay por montones
>>
>>87041730
Not their fault you're a subhuman living in murderville, this show was made to have normal people see how good they have it for not living in those countries.
>>
>>87042110
>show was made to have normal people see how good they have it for not living in those countries.
no it was not, it was made for inbred trailer trash like yourself and hood niggas to worship "real Gs" (murderers) even when they're portrayed failing
>>
yes it will

but not cause of Wagner either, he sucks at Pablo

I will miss KIKA, Blackie, Poison, Velasco, Jairo, the Prisco Bros, and Carrillo

at least no more Murphy and his wife. I'm okay with Pacho, Peña, and Don Berna
>>
ITT: Spics
>>
>>87042175
Wagner owned the role as Pablo, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: CQAsZyJXAAAM8iG.jpg (29KB, 507x421px) Image search: [Google]
CQAsZyJXAAAM8iG.jpg
29KB, 507x421px
husbando claimed
>>
>>87041015
yes
>>
>>87042240
>wagner was a good pablo

Andres Parra is the best Pablo

Patron del Mal is the Patrician choice for narcokino. Find it on YouTube. "Narcos" is for plebs.
>>
File: 1362103888472a.jpg (206KB, 542x493px) Image search: [Google]
1362103888472a.jpg
206KB, 542x493px
>>87041015

Hard to tell, because the show now has to transition from telling the story of the hunt for a charismatic front man to a four-way turf battle between the Colombian government, the surviving cartels, the FARC and the AUC.

It's a fascinating story, but normies are going to go through Pable withdrawal...
>>
>>87041015
I was starting to get sick of the Brazilian actor and the blonde guy, hopefully the blonde guy disappears too, it might be good.
>>
>>87042156
Hood niggas and inbred white trash rarely create public displays with corpses to prove a point.

Puta
>>
It sucked with Wagner
>>
I'm italian and even I could hear the portuguese accent from time to time.
He nailed the speech pattern though, if you watch/hear documentaries it's uncanny how alike their speech pattern was.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.