[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List your 5 favorite films. Give each other recommendations.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Top-5.jpg (1MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Top-5.jpg
1MB, 4000x4000px
Days of Heaven
The Mirror
Stalker
Aguirre, the Wrath of God
Picnic at Hanging Rock

can we for once have this discussion without memes in every single post
>>
>>87038829
don't have anything to discuss desu, those are all good films
what do you think about tarkovsky using the same actors for different scenes in mirror? it was all very interesting to me
>>
>>87038829
Drive
American Psycho
Fredddy Got Fingered
Dunston Checks In
Doctor Proctor's Fart Powder
>>
I watch new movies almost every day so my favorites change almost every day.
Have you ever seen a movie star who had to answer such a question? They mostly get pissed off and that has a reason.
>>
>>87039074
jesus, its not that hard anon
>>
The Hangover
Superbad
The Sitter
21 Jump Street
Knocked Up
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1079x1063px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1079x1063px
Memories of Murder
Amadeus
Apocalypse Now
Fallen Angels
Sonatine
>>
>>87038829
The Crow
The Warriors
Evil Dead II
Mad Max: Fury Road
Battle Royal

This may be my top 5, but I'm not sure it's the best indicator for my taste. I love such a variety of movies, good and bad.
>>
Little Shop of Horrors
American Werewolf in London
Baby Driver
The Shining
Jurassic Park
>>
>>87039134
I'd recommend a loaded gun, Anon.
>>
>>87039102
Fail-Safe
2001: A Space Oddyssey
The Grapes of Wrath
Forbidden Zone
Dead Man's Letters

And many more.
>>
>>87039307
do you like the strugatsky bros?
>>
>>87039337
Can't say that I do.
>>
>>87039006
I don't really think about it. Terekhova played both mother and wife because his wife was supposed to look very much like his mother and remind him of her, it is mentioned in the film. Daniltsev played both Alexei and his son, maybe because it makes sense for son to look like the dad, at least to some extent. I think some of this was done to make certain parts of film or entire film to appear to look like a dream, which it partially is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.